Banned without reason

Discus and support Banned without reason in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I was banned the other night out of no where for 2 weeks from doing anything online. No details given, just that I broke community guidelines. Appealed... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by A P7, May 29, 2023.

1. A P7
    A P7 Guest

Banned without reason

I was banned the other night out of no where for 2 weeks from doing anything online. No details given, just that I broke community guidelines. Appealed and was rejected again with out being told the reason I was banned.

I'll admit I'm kind of a toxic gamer, but I don't go saying hate speech or threatening lives?? I call people bad at the game at the very most? And I get a two week ban from EVERYTHING?!

This is absurdity to me? I can see at most warranted a comm ban, but to ban me from everything for two weeks? And to not give me anything?

:)

2. onyxishere Win User

Banned without reason?

3. RJ Shad0W Win User

Ban Without Reason

And by the way it's almost impossible to ecribe a problem that last 1 year and a half in only 500 character enforcement ...
  4. Daft Badger Win User

Banned without reason

If you believe your account was somehow compromised then follow the steps
    here

You are held responsible for your account & anything that happens on it.

If your brother sold his console he should of removed his account & everything else from it before he sold it.

People use their accounts on other consoles,if they go to a friends house for example,so checking the ip wouldn't make a difference.
  5. WattyNuela Win User

Banned without reason

Hello there, this is Manuela!. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you ready to assist with this.
    Not a Microsoft employee.

I'm sorry to hear your account has been temporarily suspended from the Xbox live A., I would like to let you know that Microsoft support is not capable to assist or discuss suspensions

Depending on what you did online the enforcement team can issue a certain type of ban.
    We as users at the moment only have 1 appeal per suspension, if this appeal is denied unfortunately is not possible to get a new one

I hope you can understand, additionally let me share the related article to Xbox suspensions:
    https://support.xbox.com/help/family-online-saf....
  6. Smwutches Win User

Banned without a reason

For information about your ban and to see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to
    http://enforcement.xbox.com

Calling out other gamers is not allowed on the forums.
Thema:

Banned without reason

1. Banned without reason - Similar Threads - Banned without reason

2. ModsCraft server 1 player without any reason ban and mute me

in XBoX Accessibility
    ModsCraft server 1 player without any reason ban and mute me: Minecraft ModsCraft server 1 player without any reason ban and mute me 1edc67ea-3437-493f-924f-3cfea80494e4
  3. Hacked by a hacker and now I'm permanently banned on Xbox without any warning and I'm only...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hacked by a hacker and now I'm permanently banned on Xbox without any warning and I'm only...: Is there a way I can maybe get my account back?I was in a party with sone people and one of them said how long did I wanna be banned for so I left them the next day I was permanently banned and...
  4. perm banned without any reason given or any email.

in XBoX Accessibility
    perm banned without any reason given or any email.: so on the 3rd of this month i got perm banned unexpectedly, i checked to see why i had been banned and all it said was "no details could be given at this time" which i didn't understand but what...
  5. I got permanently banned from Xbox Live without any reason.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got permanently banned from Xbox Live without any reason.: I got banned on June 12 11:55 PM for no reason and was not given any options to contact support, appeal, or any information. Please help? 4d8ad617-5112-46af-9a75-6bdcb56c86b7
  6. Permenently Banned without reasons and no warning. Enforcement history is empty!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Permenently Banned without reasons and no warning. Enforcement history is empty!: Hi, I don't understand. My profile as been Permenently Banned, made an appeal, and been indefinately banned!! No reasons. No enforcement history or email warnings! Only banned! Why? and How...
  7. Permenant ban without reason.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Permenant ban without reason.: Hi, so i came back from work on friday and was greeted to a lovely ‘notice of xbox enforcement’ telling me that my account is suspended. I contacted the enforcement team and was sent a automated...
  8. Two day communication ban seemingly without reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    Two day communication ban seemingly without reason: Hello, I would first like to make it clear that I am not mad this has happened and I dont expect anything other than an explanation because this has made me confused. I had a comm. ban for 2 days...
  9. Ban Without Reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ban Without Reason: I'll start by saying I'm a legit player and i accept the ban that i take if it is my fault So it started a year and a half ago my xbox was disconecting me and saying "you're connected on an other...
  10. Ban problem of 1 week without reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ban problem of 1 week without reason: Hello I post an article on the forum because I had a problem of ban of 1 week on the xbox live without reason I look the mesage that xbox ma send and it is written that I was banished for vulgar...