Banned without evidence in reason why section of enforcement letter

Discus and support Banned without evidence in reason why section of enforcement letter in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I have an enforcement ban on my xbox for: This account sent inappropriate messages or participated in inappropriate voice or text communications. This... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by S̵̵͐̒̀ͫ̈́̐̂̆ͫ̉̂̿̾͐̋̃̾҉̢̲̯̪, Nov 16, 2019.

1. Banned without evidence in reason why section of enforcement letter

I have an enforcement ban on my xbox for: This account sent inappropriate messages or participated in inappropriate voice or text communications. This may include harassment or bullying behavior, using
    abusive or offensive language, negative speech towards a person or group, disruptive behavior, spamming, or other inappropriate communications.

I have no idea why I was banned it doesn't say why in the reason for action thing and I can not call or do anything to help myself because I cant contact any of the xbox support without having it send
    me back to the enforcements page I cant use any more chances on the quizz it took me through Because I got a relationship status question wrong. I need to know why exactly I was banned what did I say or do to get banned, do not say " inappropriate text" because
    what the actual ___ does that tell me for why I was banned. Like nawww I thought I was banned because I was hacking -(((being sarcastic))) I have to much trouble trying to figure this out then there should be for a multi million dollar company it should be
    simple to understand not spending hours of searching just to be brought back to a page that tells me I was banned, like i wasn't on here to figure out why in the first place.

:)

S̵̵͐̒̀ͫ̈́̐̂̆ͫ̉̂̿̾͐̋̃̾҉̢̲̯̪, Nov 16, 2019
  2. KindGryphon Win User

I have an enforcement ban on my xbox for: This account sent inappropriate messages or participated in inappropriate voice or text communications. This may include harassment or bullying behavior, using
    abusive or offensive language, negative speech towards a person or group, disruptive behavior, spamming, or other inappropriate communications.

I have no idea why I was banned it doesn't say why in the reason for action thing and I can not call or do anything to help myself because I cant contact any of the xbox support without having it send
    me back to the enforcements page I cant use any more chances on the quizz it took me through Because I got a relationship status question wrong. I need to know why exactly I was banned what did I say or do to get banned, do not say " inappropriate text" because
    what the actual ___ does that tell me for why I was banned. Like nawww I thought I was banned because I was hacking -(((being sarcastic))) I have to much trouble trying to figure this out then there should be for a multi million dollar company it should be
    simple to understand not spending hours of searching just to be brought back to a page that tells me I was banned, like i wasn't on here to figure out why in the first place.
    To protect the privacy of the person who reported you they wont tell you exactly what message it was
  3. zmaster2XXX Win User

4. denis97g Win User

Enforcement doesn't use the forums, so you won't be able to know.
  5. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi there fellow gamer,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums with this situation. As the Ambassadors have previously stated, you must go to through the
    Enforcement websiteto resolve this.
    If you were suspended for longer than a day you can also submit a case review from the same website. When issuing a ban or suspension, you will receive an email from Enforcement stating what it was about; however, they will likely not detail what
    exactly it was. Side note: Enforcement does not Post, Read, or Comment on Forums nor can support offer assistance.

If you run into a toxic player then Report, Block and Ignore the user, and do not engage them. (Enforcement does not see anyone as Defending themselves, they look towards the
    Code of Conductonly.)We do have upcoming changes for your privacy settings in the works
    that will allow you to further avoid toxic messages that you may potentially receive from other players and you can read about it in this article from Xbox Wire:
    Putting You in Control of Your Gaming Experience.

Since there is no further resolution and in an effort to minimize repetitive responses we will be locking this thread, but if you have any further questions or concerns feel free to come back to the Xbox forum
    (Do not repost the same question or thread as that would violate the
    Xbox Forum Guidelines).

Happy gaming.
  6. pawncrackers Win User

Hi there,

If your suspension is for 24 hours, then you will not be able to appeal. If it is for over 24 hours, you can look into a Case Review. More

here

If your appeal is unsuccessful, we advise you to learn from your mistakes and ride out your suspension time. We also suggest that you do NOT retaliate towards offensive players, as in doing so, you will likely be seen as just as bad as the other person causing
    the problems. Please use the block, mute and report a player functions, via Xbox Live profiles, if a situation like this arises again.

Hope this helps,

L
Thema:

1. Banned without evidence in reason why section of enforcement letter - Similar Threads - Banned without evidence

2. ModsCraft server 1 player without any reason ban and mute me

in XBoX Accessibility
    ModsCraft server 1 player without any reason ban and mute me: Minecraft ModsCraft server 1 player without any reason ban and mute me 1edc67ea-3437-493f-924f-3cfea80494e4
  3. Hacked by a hacker and now I'm permanently banned on Xbox without any warning and I'm only...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hacked by a hacker and now I'm permanently banned on Xbox without any warning and I'm only...: Is there a way I can maybe get my account back?I was in a party with sone people and one of them said how long did I wanna be banned for so I left them the next day I was permanently banned and...
  4. Banned without any previous or active suspensions

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned without any previous or active suspensions: I logged on to my old account just to see that I was banned without reason, I have no active or previous suspensions, and 0 strikes. [img] 3d2d1e0f-b6a3-4311-93bc-d8eaebdbddee
  5. perm banned without any reason given or any email.

in XBoX Accessibility
    perm banned without any reason given or any email.: so on the 3rd of this month i got perm banned unexpectedly, i checked to see why i had been banned and all it said was "no details could be given at this time" which i didn't understand but what...
  6. banned for using a mod menu on black ops ll without ever having the intention to be unfair...

in XBoX Accessibility
    banned for using a mod menu on black ops ll without ever having the intention to be unfair...: my main account got banned for cheating on black ops ll but I wasn't using it for an unfair advantage and wasn't trying to ruin anyone's time but watch gun game lobby's and after 8-9 days I'm...
  7. I got permanently banned from Xbox Live without any reason.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got permanently banned from Xbox Live without any reason.: I got banned on June 12 11:55 PM for no reason and was not given any options to contact support, appeal, or any information. Please help? 4d8ad617-5112-46af-9a75-6bdcb56c86b7
  8. Banned without reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned without reason: I was banned the other night out of no where for 2 weeks from doing anything online. No details given, just that I broke community guidelines. Appealed and was rejected again with out being told...
  9. Why can Xbox just ban me from coms and multiplayer without me being able to defend myself?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can Xbox just ban me from coms and multiplayer without me being able to defend myself?: I have been banned for 2 days and because it’s only 2 days I cannot defend myself or get it overturned but las time I checked I paid money for my service so your taking days off of my paid for...
  10. I was falsely banned off of Xbox live for 3 days how do I get it appealed without going to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was falsely banned off of Xbox live for 3 days how do I get it appealed without going to...: I don’t know what this is for but I’m just going to put random stuff in here 540eded8-be03-4bde-abd0-8ba03dac074a