Banned When My Troll Manager Reports Me

Discus and support Banned When My Troll Manager Reports Me in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I got banned just a couple of hours ago after my manager who I decided to add as a friend and share my name with when I appeared. He's a giant reefer... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by modusoperandi95, Jul 10, 2018.

1. Banned When My Troll Manager Reports Me

I got banned just a couple of hours ago after my manager who I decided to add as a friend and share my name with when I appeared. He's a giant reefer and loves to do things to just push people's buttons. We talk to each other in absolute foul language all
    of the time. I tried going through the lousy Case Review from my phone and managed to get three fails on it. It's impossible to reach the Xbox Live Enforcement Team, no emails or phone numbers. Just a big fat message explaining the ban. I have proof which
    I cannot send their way because other the lack of emails to prove it is my manager and a person I personally know. It's just wonderful knowing that they didn't notice I shared my name when adding this person. I hope one of the Enforcement team reads this.
    They really need a lot of work on their end it seems like. Just invested in an Xbox One X and just having second thoughts about this investment.

:)

modusoperandi95, Jul 10, 2018
  2. Gamerpic ban

my gamer pic was reported and banned when it was perfectly fine. The report said that the date the report was issued was January 1, 1970 and the date that it will be done was the exact same date. So I'm being hacked or the enforcement team are a bunch of
    trolls. Thanks Microsoft Banned When My Troll Manager Reports Me :(

ScrimpyMantis2, Jul 10, 2018
  3. CoA Wook
    CoA Wook Guest
    I don't understand how my account was banned. Wasn't even playing yesterday.

I'm also on a competitive cod team and really need to communicate with my teammates. I'm assistant manager and tryout manager of my team so kinda need this stupid stuff to top happening cause little immature kids report for everything and get people like
    me banned. so dumb

CoA Wook, Jul 10, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

The enforcement team does not use the forums. If you failed the case review, you can retake it after 24 hours, but profanity is a violation of the code of conduct you agreed to. It doesn't matter how the situation starts, if you respond in a way that violates
    the code of conduct, you can be punished.

Smwutches, Jul 10, 2018
  5. Smwutches Win User

The enforcement team does not use the forums. If you failed the case review, you can retake it after 24 hours, but profanity is a violation of the code of conduct you agreed to. It doesn't matter how the situation starts, if you respond in a way that violates
    the code of conduct, you can be punished.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Bullies called enforcement.

Feel free to report me. Former Microsoft employee, and not a troll. Report all you want. Enforcement actually reviews the reports and doesn't just blindly ban/suspend.
    He wasn't calling you a troll. He was referring to people on Live.
  7. Mountain Dew Win User

Bullies called enforcement.

PS report the trolls to prove how fast thier acc can be suspended. That should shut them up.
    Feel free to report me. Former Microsoft employee, and not a troll. Report all you want. Enforcement actually reviews the reports and doesn't just blindly ban/suspend.
  8. InfiniteSlayerX Win User

How can you IGNORE players who ruin games deliberately????

WHEN did I question that???? Are you even reading what Ive posted HERE????? STOP BRINGING UP THE BAN, TROLL.

Can someone tell me if I can report this? (SERIOUS)
  9. SkiiNN Dogg Win User

Why have I been com ban

That is an absolute joke so coz some troll reports me for Zoe’s reason I get a 4 day ban
Thema:

1. Banned When My Troll Manager Reports Me - Similar Threads - Banned Troll Manager

2. Why won't xbox tell people why their xbox got banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't xbox tell people why their xbox got banned: I have a friend who bought a fairly new xbox from Walmart in December 2023 now to ad some context this guy is stupid he doesn't know jack about software and how to hack program and tamper. He was...
  3. I bought xbox series x 2 days ago and I got to know about a banned on the console.pls I...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought xbox series x 2 days ago and I got to know about a banned on the console.pls I...: [Mod removed] Seriel number of the console .SN:(Mod Removed) 29138814-07da-40fa-8363-bc6ff1e74832
  4. Please help me. I don’t know what to do. My account banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help me. I don’t know what to do. My account banned: Hello. Please help me. I got my only account banned. I have serious health problems and I don't have many joys in life other than playing my xbox. no friends no girlfriend. I am depressed. The...
  5. My account was banned for naming a game mode in eafc 24, how is this allowed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account was banned for naming a game mode in eafc 24, how is this allowed?: So i was having a tit for tat with a guy over fifa saying he wouldnt beat me in a normal game mode but told him he only beat me in a game of ‘mystery ball’ in eafc 24, unfortunately that message...
  6. Banned?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned?: I got banned because someone I bought from xbox360 with modification used on the console I didn't do anything wrong I know it's not something you all can do about it but my question here why I got...
  7. Why do i keep getting banned?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do i keep getting banned?: Im putting ups lfg for fallout 76 trying to sell items from my in game vendors, and i keep getting banned for it, why? What is going on with yalls moderation. Ive been banned for 2 days on 3...
  8. I was wrongfully com banned please help?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I was wrongfully com banned please help?: so basically i got com banned for someone reporting an old message which i admit i did say, but recently around the end of march, i was com banned for over a year because of hate speech, and in...
  9. I AM BANNED FOR MAKING A CHAT ON GROUP CHAT PLZ SEE FORUMS MODS I WANT TO PLAY WITH MY TEAMATES

in XBoX on Windows
    I AM BANNED FOR MAKING A CHAT ON GROUP CHAT PLZ SEE FORUMS MODS I WANT TO PLAY WITH MY TEAMATES: I am banned for making a group post about my channel there was nothing offensive just my channel for xbox and twitch i tried to play with my brother but i couldent friend him also im banned from...
  10. How to see if an xbox one console is temporary banned or pernamently banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to see if an xbox one console is temporary banned or pernamently banned: I bought an xbox one s console and i had my friend giving me his account that has gamepass on it i played with it for about 2 weeks and it got banned. and i ask my other friend to give me his...