Banned when I was gone a for a week and a half

Discus and support Banned when I was gone a for a week and a half in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I haven’t been on for a week and received a total of 5 bans and had no info on what I said, and who I said it to. What should I do? I’ve tried... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by DisguisedDoge, Nov 20, 2022.

1. Banned when I was gone a for a week and a half

I haven’t been on for a week and received a total of 5 bans and had no info on what I said, and who I said it to. What should I do? I’ve tried appealing but they denied it only telling me that I was banned because of chatting. I’ve tried going through support and they were no help. I haven’t talked to anyone for over a week now and I’d like to know what to do.

:)

DisguisedDoge, Nov 20, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this DISGUISEDDOGE

Would be great to assist you on this one, but unfortunately no one here including Microsoft customer support is capable to assist you with suspensions or enforcement actions.

Because is not possible to access to your account and enforcement details.

The only way to do it is via this site: https://enforcement.xbox.com/ there you can view your enforcement history or start a case review if applicable.

Just to let you know, enforcement actions are not always issued based in your latest activity.
    And, 48 hours suspensions can't be appealed because the enforcement team takes up to 72 hours to review your ticket
  3. Smwutches Win User

Submitting a case review on the enforcement site is the only thing you can do. If they upheled their decision, there is nothing else that can be done.

Suspensions are not always issued the same day the action took place. Investigations can take time so the suspension could be for something that happened weeks before.
  4. DRUMMERCD360 Win User

LOCKED - My "BRAND NEW" Xbox 360 got banned for no reason???

It was brand new when i got it and it wasnt banned.....it got banned after i had it for like a week and a half and i dont know why

?
  5. FrigFrog-2E980DAD-9C Win User

Halo 4 "You appear to have lost your connection to Xbox LIVE"

It's been a week and a half and the error isn't gone.
  6. DRUMMERCD360 Win User

LOCKED - My "BRAND NEW" Xbox 360 got banned for no reason???

It wasn't banned when I got it! It was BRAND NEW and I played online with it! It got banned after about a week and a half and I don't know why! Microsoft just picked me out and banned my Xbox and they won't tell me why or send me a new one? It's so unfair?!
Thema:

1. Banned when I was gone a for a week and a half - Similar Threads - Banned was gone

2. How to see if an xbox one console is temporary banned or pernamently banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to see if an xbox one console is temporary banned or pernamently banned: I bought an xbox one s console and i had my friend giving me his account that has gamepass on it i played with it for about 2 weeks and it got banned. and i ask my other friend to give me his...
  3. Account ban apeal gone wrong. i need help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account ban apeal gone wrong. i need help: So i had gotten banned about 2 years ago, someone falsley reported me on a chat thing for pc, they banned me for cheating, i was like was i cheating cause i was playing a game with mods so i...
  4. By any chance could I have my ban lifted someone had gone on my account and tried to put it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    By any chance could I have my ban lifted someone had gone on my account and tried to put it...: I was playing gta and I got logged out of my account randomly and when I finally got back In to it I had been banned from messaging and voice chat for something so I presume some one trued hacking...
  5. My achievements are gone. I have been achievement-banned.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My achievements are gone. I have been achievement-banned.: Who took all my achievement lists away from my profile? I suspect hackers? Like the group post being discontinued was also the work of hackers? e10ca37d-14e8-4615-b3fb-f6be187f1a84
  6. My ban should be gone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My ban should be gone: A person insulted the group I am apart of and I got very offended so I insulted them back I got banned communication wise I also got a complaint filed against me for gameplay which doesn't even...
  7. xbox live account gone from 24 hour ban to lifetime i guess date disappeared

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live account gone from 24 hour ban to lifetime i guess date disappeared: It now says the below the date has gone? and im still banned the below picture is from it first happend any help would be great rang microsoft said there isnt a department to talk to. I've just...
  8. The ban was gone but the effects are still there

in XBoX on Consoles
    The ban was gone but the effects are still there: So I got banned on my Xbox One for two weeks and it recently ended on 1/7/18... Except the effects didn't leave. I says I have no enforcements on me, yet I still can not talk, text, or play...
  9. Ban Should Have Gone away

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ban Should Have Gone away: I Tried All Theres Is Thise Is The Last Thing I Can Do... Help Plz 07f92f7c-e580-453a-b4b0-497052cd9066
  10. Ban Not Gone Yet. Need Help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ban Not Gone Yet. Need Help: So I had a console ban that went from Aug 20 to Aug 27, it’s now the 2nd of September and I’m still communication banned on every account, it’s like it’s glitched, it says Privacy Settings Block...