Banned this trash talker

Discus and support Banned this trash talker in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; this dude on GTA5 starts talking trash his name is [Mod Removed] please banned him for 99999 years to teach this Lil **** some manners to not talk... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by jahmelo666, Sep 12, 2017.

1. jahmelo666
    jahmelo666 Guest

Banned this trash talker

this dude on GTA5 starts talking trash his name is
    [Mod Removed]
    please banned him for 99999 years to teach this Lil **** some manners to not talk trash on Xbox

:)

jahmelo666, Sep 12, 2017
  2. One
    One Guest
    Do you prefer to use a headset wnen MP?

I usually wear one when I'm on multiplayer. The trash talk is half the fun. You find the trash talker and kill them over and over again just to make them bad.

3. xRAVEN181x
    xRAVEN181x Guest
    Trash talk

Hi please can someone help me i sent a post a few weeks ago but i have had no reply. My daughter has had xbox live for about 2 months and has 5star rep but when I looked it said she has 100% trash talk and we don't know how this has happened i have spoken
    to someone at xbox live again and have been told to repost this message as they think someone has taken a dislike to my little girl and is filling completes because they don't like her thank you.

xRAVEN181x, Sep 12, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Banned this trash talker

If you haven't done so already, you would need to file a complaint on him via the console in order for the enforcement team to investigate him. Calling out other gamers is not allowed on the forums.

Smwutches, Sep 12, 2017
  5. why are you guys so easily offended? grow up and block them yer playing GTA FFS

CrimpyWeevil903, Oct 7, 2017
  6. Even though it's GTA V and I understand what you're saying there's still a community code of conduct on how to treat other players while on Xbox systems this is to keep everybody's game in happy and enjoyable that's why there is a reporting system for situations
    like this some people have a thick skin and it doesn't bother them some people does bother and that's why there are rules to the way you can treat other people on the Xbox systems

modocgamer420, Nov 2, 2018
  7. Smwutches Win User

Banned this trash talker

If you haven't done so already, you would need to file a complaint on him via the console in order for the enforcement team to investigate him. Calling out other gamers is not allowed on the forums.
  8. modocgamer420 Win User

Banned this trash talker

why are you guys so easily offended? grow up and block them yer playing GTA FFS
    Even though it's GTA V and I understand what you're saying there's still a community code of conduct on how to treat other players while on Xbox systems this is to keep everybody's game in happy and enjoyable that's why there is a reporting system for situations
    like this some people have a thick skin and it doesn't bother them some people does bother and that's why there are rules to the way you can treat other people on the Xbox systems
  9. CrimpyWeevil903 Win User

Banned this trash talker

why are you guys so easily offended? grow up and block them yer playing GTA FFS
  10. wildCowboy8 Win User

Four questions ?

It's kinda hard to report it when they don't do nothing about it but when we get reported about trash talking and communication ban just for cutting talking trash is the natural of the gaming so why ban trash talkers that night but not hacker
  11. FoamyBell518183 Win User

Case Review

My sons xbox com ban was supposeed to be over yesterday and is active. Plus he was defending himself against

trash talkers.
Thema:

Banned this trash talker

1. Banned this trash talker - Similar Threads - Banned trash talker

2. Banned?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned?: I got banned because someone I bought from xbox360 with modification used on the console I didn't do anything wrong I know it's not something you all can do about it but my question here why I got...
  3. Why do i keep getting banned?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do i keep getting banned?: Im putting ups lfg for fallout 76 trying to sell items from my in game vendors, and i keep getting banned for it, why? What is going on with yalls moderation. Ive been banned for 2 days on 3...
  4. I was wrongfully com banned please help?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I was wrongfully com banned please help?: so basically i got com banned for someone reporting an old message which i admit i did say, but recently around the end of march, i was com banned for over a year because of hate speech, and in...
  5. I AM BANNED FOR MAKING A CHAT ON GROUP CHAT PLZ SEE FORUMS MODS I WANT TO PLAY WITH MY TEAMATES

in XBoX on Windows
    I AM BANNED FOR MAKING A CHAT ON GROUP CHAT PLZ SEE FORUMS MODS I WANT TO PLAY WITH MY TEAMATES: I am banned for making a group post about my channel there was nothing offensive just my channel for xbox and twitch i tried to play with my brother but i couldent friend him also im banned from...
  6. How to see if an xbox one console is temporary banned or pernamently banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to see if an xbox one console is temporary banned or pernamently banned: I bought an xbox one s console and i had my friend giving me his account that has gamepass on it i played with it for about 2 weeks and it got banned. and i ask my other friend to give me his...
  7. Wrongful ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wrongful ban: This is the 2nd time I’ve been wrongfully banned for a profile picture why and it’s not nude or inapropriate in any way what so ever it’s getting old. b0e223ec-8f9d-4d79-ad82-d08077c230d4
  8. I cannot join parties after comm ban expires

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I cannot join parties after comm ban expires: I can’t join parties after my comm ban, I have an error whenever I try to join yet I can create my own, invite and earlier when I did to my friends I could then join parties but it would be...
  9. still no reply lol xbox you guys are trash for this ban stuff

in XBoX on Consoles
    still no reply lol xbox you guys are trash for this ban stuff: xbox out here banning people like they dont need customers... now i see why most competitive players are on ps4 f6cd1eca-2698-4e2b-8537-0cd080284688
  10. Got banned for (Trash Talking) wondering how long ban is?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Got banned for (Trash Talking) wondering how long ban is?: Can someone help me out here? Just wondering how long im banned for? Thank you. GT: iBuproFen xo 0dfd0693-5843-4a1c-b0f2-0bae013f28e7