Banned permanently, reason unknown, unable to access account to find out.

Discus and support Banned permanently, reason unknown, unable to access account to find out. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, I was arbitrarily banned for an unknown reason. I am able to access the email but cannot access my Xbox account to see enforcement actions. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by KellyKiller, Nov 9, 2021.

1. KellyKiller
    KellyKiller Guest

Hello, I was arbitrarily banned for an unknown reason. I am able to access the email but cannot access my Xbox account to see enforcement actions.

I created a ticket through Live Chat, reference #[mod removed].

I'd like to stay updated on this and sort out my account so it is available for Xbox services again.

Thank you.

:)

KellyKiller, Nov 9, 2021
  2. SammyVS Win User

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you, Kelly?

We in the community are unable to discuss any suspensions applied to your account. You can appeal and explain the situation by following these instructions.

Sign in to enforcement.xbox.com with the Microsoft account that received the enforcement action.

Note If you have a child account that’s part of a Microsoft family, an adult in the family must sign in to their Microsoft account. Case review inquiries for a child’s account must be submitted by a signed-in adult.

Select the orange box with the handshake icon.

Find the active enforcement action you have a question about, and then select Apply in the green box.

Select the check box that you’ve read and agree with the Terms of Use, and then select Agree.

Answer the questions in a short questionnaire. These questions help gauge your understanding of the Code of Conduct, Community Standards for Xbox, and associated policies.

After you’ve successfully completed the questionnaire, select the green arrow icon.

Enter your questions about the enforcement action, and then select Submit.

Note Xbox welcomes all case review inquiries. However, we won’t tolerate abusive or belligerent behavior. When you submit a case for review or reply to an agent’s request for additional info, don’t abuse or threaten Microsoft employees or post profane, bigoted, or otherwise provocative content. Content in a case review inquiry is subject to the guidelines outlined within the Code of Conduct.

Disregard for these rules may result in the closure of your case review. Especially egregious violations may result in an additional Xbox Live enforcement action.

If the website does not load for you, I recommend using another browser or using the browser in anonymous mode.
  3. HassanB Win User

/appeal

That means that their investigation determined that your console was the one that was accessing these lobbies. Unfortunately, there's no way to appeal a ban, once an account is banned, it's permanently banned. You can post in the enforcement area that was
    linked to you above to find out information about the account ban, that's about it.
  4. Azurillex Win User

Xbox Enforcement Can’t Sign in

Hello,

I can’t sign into any Xbox Website through my permanently suspended Xbox Account. I’m still unable to sign into Xbox Enforcement to find out the reason for my suspension.
  5. Smwutches Win User

What are you actually trying to do? Support can probably still access the account, but if it's permanently banned there would be no reason for them to.
  6. AlexCriko115 Win User

Communication Ban

If the message you sent was trying to insult the other player, in one way or another, the Xbox Guidelines explains that it could be a reason to be reported and get a temporary or permanent ban, depending on the kind of message. You could see the xbox support
    to find a way to get your account out of ban or find the reason of it https://beta.support.xbox.com/.
Thema:

1. Banned permanently, reason unknown, unable to access account to find out. - Similar Threads - Banned permanently reason

2. permanently banned untill my account has been suspended untill 12/31/9999.

in XBoX on Consoles
    permanently banned untill my account has been suspended untill 12/31/9999.: How ever you are suspended for your account deleted Roblox Xbox series x or Xbox one ada6e8eb-e791-4193-8ff5-d2102ad25eb0
  3. Xbox Account got permanently banned cause email was hacked.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Account got permanently banned cause email was hacked.: My Xbox account suddenly got permanently banned. And there was no telling the reason and no reason why the ban was banned. Most of the information I looked at would inform the user why they were...
  4. Is there a way to know the reason for being permanently banned?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there a way to know the reason for being permanently banned?: Hi! Like many others, I just got permanently banned for seemingly no reason. I was not warned, nobody said anything, I was not given a chance to fix the problem, if there was any. I just got...
  5. Account permanently banned for no reason at all causing me to lose all games, purchases,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account permanently banned for no reason at all causing me to lose all games, purchases,...: Thank you microsoft for permanently banning my account for no apparent reason (gave no details, and instantly denied my appeal) causing me to lose all my games and purchases simply because...
  6. Activision has permanently banned me for no reason on MW2 any suggestions?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Activision has permanently banned me for no reason on MW2 any suggestions?: I hadn’t played for a few weeks on MW2 so Ioad the game up can’t play it at all even campaign won’t then I realised I had been permanently banned for no reason but they say it was for unauthorised...
  7. I have been permanently banned, Xbox will not give me a reason , they said and I quote “ no...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have been permanently banned, Xbox will not give me a reason , they said and I quote “ no...: This is so ridiculous, this is a 9 year old account and it just gets banned for no reason, I have no one to call because banned accounts are permitted from calling Xbox support....
  8. My Xbox Account Got Permanently Banned for NO reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox Account Got Permanently Banned for NO reason: I was playing with my friends and I got permanently banned?It says I got banned because of "messaging", although I didn't message anything in the past week or two. I believe this was a false ban...
  9. I got permanently banned from Xbox Live without any reason.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got permanently banned from Xbox Live without any reason.: I got banned on June 12 11:55 PM for no reason and was not given any options to contact support, appeal, or any information. Please help? 4d8ad617-5112-46af-9a75-6bdcb56c86b7
  10. Permanent banned for no reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    Permanent banned for no reason: Banned for no reason I’ve only got 1 ban on the acc and I need this sorted now 38c0597f-fb31-488f-a910-a5a47d64bbc4