Banned Penalties

Discus and support Banned Penalties in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; There is so many muti same accounts on Xbox that the same person is making and using other gamertags to report you repeadly ( watch out ) Because... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BabiBoi Dee, Oct 21, 2017.

1. BabiBoi Dee
    BabiBoi Dee Guest

Banned Penalties

There is so many muti same accounts on Xbox that the same person is making and using other gamertags to report you repeadly ( watch out )

Because Xbox isn't adware that when they penalized a someone most times is from one player that not happy with someone which their able to make muti accounts an make a complaint ( Xbox needs to use their own ghost in mutiplayer services an ask directly to
    tally up online users thoughts because more then offen or likely someone gets banned because someone complaint about your account with muti accounts. Which to me isnt right

:)

BabiBoi Dee, Oct 21, 2017
  2. davemcfly85
    davemcfly85 Guest
    Reactivate codes for expensive codes

if you are perm banned you forfeit any and all downladed content and any and all remaining live balance and ms points that includes what you mention above that is one of the penalties for banned accounts sorry.

davemcfly85, Oct 21, 2017
  3. Saints Row 4 banned in Australia

I've always been curious as to why so many games and other media is banned in Australia. For a country primarily influenced by western culture, I would think many of these restrictions wouldn't exist. They have some of the more harsher penalties in other aspects of life among "first" world countries. What explains this phenomenon?

AthleticTypist, Oct 21, 2017
  4. KindGryphon
    KindGryphon Guest

Banned Penalties

Bans/suspensions are not issued just because of complaints. All complaints are investigated to see if they are accurate and valid before any action is taken.

You could have a million complaints filed against you but nothing will happen unless you actually broke the rules. In fact if the reports are false then the person making said reports could be banned instead for complaint system abuse.

KindGryphon, Oct 21, 2017
  5. KindGryphon Win User

Banned Penalties

Bans/suspensions are not issued just because of complaints. All complaints are investigated to see if they are accurate and valid before any action is taken.

You could have a million complaints filed against you but nothing will happen unless you actually broke the rules. In fact if the reports are false then the person making said reports could be banned instead for complaint system abuse.
  6. voteDC Win User

i i cant download an indie game update because the account i bought the game with got banned.

As Smwutches said, the only way to play it is to re-buy it. Such is the penalty of getting banned.
  7. Daniel6591 Win User

reporting people for disconnecting from a multi[player game in progress

[quote user="NadoHawk6"]

Halo Reach gives you extra credits for not quiting the game, but I am not aware of any penalties for quitting a game.

[/quote]

Quit ban is the penalty that people get when they quit out of to many games.
  8. ModestElf Win User

Halo 4 ban

do they still ban you from quitting early? though the join in mid game was replacing this penalty
  9. Radiant Sword X Win User

I got banned from unlocking Minecraft achievements? What the?

They don't have a support team for Minecraft at Mojang. Look, face it. There is a new penalty system for Minecraft. Achievement ban.
Thema:

Banned Penalties

1. Banned Penalties - Similar Threads - Banned Penalties

2. can a mod ban this person for me?

in XBoX Accessibility
    can a mod ban this person for me?: can a mod please ban [mod removed]. He hacked one of my accounts as i said in my previous post ca5db88e-40a4-423b-9f3c-be384db8744c
  3. My account has been banned and I know I did something very bad but can I at least get a 2...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account has been banned and I know I did something very bad but can I at least get a 2...: So I know I was account phishing and its very bad but I swear on my life I won't ever do it again and I just want my account back. So I was doing something that someone had done to me as like a...
  4. How can I get someone IP banned? (help)

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I get someone IP banned? (help): I'm being harassed by a guy on Xbox. I blocked him, but he's made new accounts every day for two weeks to contact me. He has photos of me, and he sends them to my friends and family. He threatens...
  5. I was permanently banned from xbox live on my account PookFlockEm for an unknown reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was permanently banned from xbox live on my account PookFlockEm for an unknown reason: I was permanently banned from xbox live on my account PookFlockEm for an unknown reason that microsoft fails to give me i was banned today 1/27/2023 at 8:31 pm which i was not even on my xbox i...
  6. Unable To Submit A Ban Appeal

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable To Submit A Ban Appeal: Two days ago my xbox account was permanently banned while I was playing and I received an email from microsoft notifying me of enforcement taking place on my account. I went online to check the...
  7. Unjustly Comms banned for the most ABSURD reason.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unjustly Comms banned for the most ABSURD reason.: I was comms banned for 2 days due to the image attached to this. I used the looking for group feature for Grand Theft Auto V Online. You can see the benign request I made asking for someone to...
  8. Why did I get banned for absolutely nothing?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get banned for absolutely nothing?: Like it’s not showing me any reason why, I just got on and I’m banned for 3 days, I haven’t messaged any one since October 23. So why am I banned from participating in parties or just...
  9. ToS Violation - User Used a 2nd Account to Avoid the Penalties of a Communications Ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    ToS Violation - User Used a 2nd Account to Avoid the Penalties of a Communications Ban: Hello, I was told by a techie at 1-800-4-my-xbox that posting here is the right course of action regarding this complaint. An Xbox LIVE user,[Mod Removed - See Xbox Forum Guidelines] messaged me...
  10. Rockstar Threatens GTAV:O Cheaters With Penalties and Bans

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rockstar Threatens GTAV:O Cheaters With Penalties and Bans: Wow b68bea60-ca44-495b-8e51-31b788252899