Banned Penalties

Discus and support Banned Penalties in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; There is so many muti same accounts on Xbox that the same person is making and using other gamertags to report you repeadly ( watch out ) Because... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BabiBoi Dee, Oct 21, 2017.

1. BabiBoi Dee
    BabiBoi Dee Guest

Banned Penalties

There is so many muti same accounts on Xbox that the same person is making and using other gamertags to report you repeadly ( watch out )

Because Xbox isn't adware that when they penalized a someone most times is from one player that not happy with someone which their able to make muti accounts an make a complaint ( Xbox needs to use their own ghost in mutiplayer services an ask directly to
    tally up online users thoughts because more then offen or likely someone gets banned because someone complaint about your account with muti accounts. Which to me isnt right

:)

BabiBoi Dee, Oct 21, 2017
  2. davemcfly85
    davemcfly85 Guest
    Reactivate codes for expensive codes

if you are perm banned you forfeit any and all downladed content and any and all remaining live balance and ms points that includes what you mention above that is one of the penalties for banned accounts sorry.

davemcfly85, Oct 21, 2017
  3. Saints Row 4 banned in Australia

I've always been curious as to why so many games and other media is banned in Australia. For a country primarily influenced by western culture, I would think many of these restrictions wouldn't exist. They have some of the more harsher penalties in other aspects of life among "first" world countries. What explains this phenomenon?

AthleticTypist, Oct 21, 2017
  4. KindGryphon
    KindGryphon Guest

Banned Penalties

Bans/suspensions are not issued just because of complaints. All complaints are investigated to see if they are accurate and valid before any action is taken.

You could have a million complaints filed against you but nothing will happen unless you actually broke the rules. In fact if the reports are false then the person making said reports could be banned instead for complaint system abuse.

KindGryphon, Oct 21, 2017
  5. KindGryphon Win User

Banned Penalties

Bans/suspensions are not issued just because of complaints. All complaints are investigated to see if they are accurate and valid before any action is taken.

You could have a million complaints filed against you but nothing will happen unless you actually broke the rules. In fact if the reports are false then the person making said reports could be banned instead for complaint system abuse.
  6. voteDC Win User

i i cant download an indie game update because the account i bought the game with got banned.

As Smwutches said, the only way to play it is to re-buy it. Such is the penalty of getting banned.
  7. Flynny1909 Win User

Is it possible to buy a game from the Turkish Microsoft store but download the game through the Australian Microsoft store

Thank you, just curious what are the actual penalties and I know you say a ban but what are the actual consequences of a ban
  8. Daniel6591 Win User

reporting people for disconnecting from a multi[player game in progress

[quote user="NadoHawk6"]

Halo Reach gives you extra credits for not quiting the game, but I am not aware of any penalties for quitting a game.

[/quote]

Quit ban is the penalty that people get when they quit out of to many games.
  9. ModestElf Win User

Halo 4 ban

do they still ban you from quitting early? though the join in mid game was replacing this penalty
Thema:

Banned Penalties

1. Banned Penalties - Similar Threads - Banned Penalties

2. Why won't xbox tell people why their xbox got banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't xbox tell people why their xbox got banned: I have a friend who bought a fairly new xbox from Walmart in December 2023 now to ad some context this guy is stupid he doesn't know jack about software and how to hack program and tamper. He was...
  3. I bought xbox series x 2 days ago and I got to know about a banned on the console.pls I...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought xbox series x 2 days ago and I got to know about a banned on the console.pls I...: [Mod removed] Seriel number of the console .SN:(Mod Removed) 29138814-07da-40fa-8363-bc6ff1e74832
  4. Please help me. I don’t know what to do. My account banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help me. I don’t know what to do. My account banned: Hello. Please help me. I got my only account banned. I have serious health problems and I don't have many joys in life other than playing my xbox. no friends no girlfriend. I am depressed. The...
  5. My account was banned for naming a game mode in eafc 24, how is this allowed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account was banned for naming a game mode in eafc 24, how is this allowed?: So i was having a tit for tat with a guy over fifa saying he wouldnt beat me in a normal game mode but told him he only beat me in a game of ‘mystery ball’ in eafc 24, unfortunately that message...
  6. Banned?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned?: I got banned because someone I bought from xbox360 with modification used on the console I didn't do anything wrong I know it's not something you all can do about it but my question here why I got...
  7. Why do i keep getting banned?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do i keep getting banned?: Im putting ups lfg for fallout 76 trying to sell items from my in game vendors, and i keep getting banned for it, why? What is going on with yalls moderation. Ive been banned for 2 days on 3...
  8. I was wrongfully com banned please help?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I was wrongfully com banned please help?: so basically i got com banned for someone reporting an old message which i admit i did say, but recently around the end of march, i was com banned for over a year because of hate speech, and in...
  9. I AM BANNED FOR MAKING A CHAT ON GROUP CHAT PLZ SEE FORUMS MODS I WANT TO PLAY WITH MY TEAMATES

in XBoX on Windows
    I AM BANNED FOR MAKING A CHAT ON GROUP CHAT PLZ SEE FORUMS MODS I WANT TO PLAY WITH MY TEAMATES: I am banned for making a group post about my channel there was nothing offensive just my channel for xbox and twitch i tried to play with my brother but i couldent friend him also im banned from...
  10. How to see if an xbox one console is temporary banned or pernamently banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to see if an xbox one console is temporary banned or pernamently banned: I bought an xbox one s console and i had my friend giving me his account that has gamepass on it i played with it for about 2 weeks and it got banned. and i ask my other friend to give me his...