Banned on xbox again for an LFG post that does not affect TOS can someone tell me why!

Discus and support Banned on xbox again for an LFG post that does not affect TOS can someone tell me why! in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Im currently banned for 2 weeks for posting on LFG looking for a group to do nightmare baal runs with nothing in my post was against TOS and now ive... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Kooler-[xboxvenue], Nov 9, 2021.

1. Banned on xbox again for an LFG post that does not affect TOS can someone tell me why!

Im currently banned for 2 weeks for posting on LFG looking for a group to do nightmare baal runs with nothing in my post was against TOS and now ive appealed the ban which shouldnt of happened in the first place. I have to pay for a service which i cannot use that i didnt do a thing wrong!

Banned on xbox again for an LFG post that does not affect TOS can someone tell me why! [​IMG]

:)

Kooler-[xboxvenue], Nov 9, 2021
  2. JohnMorehead1 Win User

Banned on xbox again for an LFG post that does not affect TOS can someone tell me why!

That would be up to the enforcement team to answer.
    Why would you bann someone for something in LFG I read the topic that was said to be a offense to be banned for and nothing about it was bad no curse words nothing while others are posting spending real money on stuff that makes no sense.!
  3. Smwutches Win User

You'll have to wait for a response from your case review. The enforcement team does not use the forums so we would have no further information on your suspension here in the forums.
  4. Smwutches Win User

The enforcement team are the ones who issue suspensions so either they noticed something that violates the code of conduct or they made a mistake, which they will find out with the result of their case review.
  5. Kooler-[xboxvenue] Win User

its insane man id understand if i broke TOS but i didnt do a thing wrong I think its time to switch to PC 11 year tenure and get treated very badly
  6. Boink0Man Win User

I got a 24 hour for "trying to" post "trading enigma" it wouldnt let me make the post and i got a ban for it. Their automated system is a joke. Free my man kooler
Thema:

1. Banned on xbox again for an LFG post that does not affect TOS can someone tell me why! - Similar Threads - Banned again LFG

2. If I'm banned indefinitely does that mean I will never get to play Xbox again?

in XBoX Accessibility
    If I'm banned indefinitely does that mean I will never get to play Xbox again?: It says I'm banned indefinite which means that it hasn't been decided but I've also been doing research and it says that you basically can't get back into Xbox servers until 9999 which is lifetime...
  3. My gamerpic got banned again when it doesn't violate the community standards if it does...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My gamerpic got banned again when it doesn't violate the community standards if it does...: My gamerpic got banned again when it doesn't violate the community standards if it does than why can my Microsoft account have the picture that I want my Xbox to *** Gaming and Xbox / Account and...
  4. My gamerpic got banned again when it doesn't violate the community standards if it does...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My gamerpic got banned again when it doesn't violate the community standards if it does...: My gamerpic got banned again when it doesn't violate the community standards if it does than why can my Microsoft account have the picture that I want my Xbox to 53af7620-f9b9-4d37-92a8-76b173ed1265
  5. Com ban for no reason again enforcement site not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Com ban for no reason again enforcement site not working: I got communication ban for a week and I don’t know why I haven’t said anything to anyone. I want to log in on the enforcement page but every time i try to log in the page just refreshes and...
  6. False Ban on my account and cant join the xbox ambassadors program again.

in XBoX Accessibility
    False Ban on my account and cant join the xbox ambassadors program again.: Recently xbox has had a problem and banned people that was false and i was banned from viewing or even having xbox ambassadors badge. I talked to xbox live support about this and they said i...
  7. Yet again another BAN for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    Yet again another BAN for no reason: I serious just got ban three times in a row. on time I understand but this is really [Mod Removed - Inappropriate] me off that this point I was trying to do an LFG post with these words verbatim...
  8. Xbox Live Ban - Again Destiny Related I Presume

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Ban - Again Destiny Related I Presume: I'm sure no one from Microsoft will read this or explain anything, as this is the third time I've incurred a ban, it is safe to say I'm now here to speak up. Someone will say that it is my fault...
  9. False ban.... AGAIN

in XBoX on Consoles
    False ban.... AGAIN: This is the second time I've been false banned on Xbox one by some salty, angry little kid. Now how come I can't be guaranteed to not get false banned by an angry little kid. I'll tell you exactly...
  10. Can't submit Xbox Live ban review - "We are experiencing technical problems. Please try again ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't submit Xbox Live ban review - "We are experiencing technical problems. Please try again ...: My son was banned from his Xbox Live account and when I go submit a request for a case review, I get this error "We are experiencing technical problems. Please try again later" and have gotten the...