Banned gamertag names?

Discus and support Banned gamertag names? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I recently tried to change my Xbox gamertag to my handles on social media (), but for some reason it says that it isn’t allowed. I’m very confused,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Moookdigo, Feb 18, 2021.

1. Moookdigo
    Moookdigo Guest

Banned gamertag names?

I recently tried to change my Xbox gamertag to my handles on social media (), but for some reason it says that it isn’t allowed. I’m very confused, I’ve been using the nickname ‘Mook’ for almost my entire life. Is there any reason why this name wouldn’t be allowed?

:)

Moookdigo, Feb 18, 2021
  2. Unicron Social Win User

Remove a gamertag completely

When they ban an account, they ban the account under the current gamertag name. Even if you were able to delete the account, the name XcaliFlawz would still banned. That gamertag is forever forfeit. If they banned your gamertag, then let you have the name
    back, what form of punishment is that?
  3. DAFT Clemtide Win User

Why is "LOL" not allowed in my motto?

The reason is simple. MS is on a ban wave of original gamertags that have been stolen or unautherized V1 reset. The gamertag "LOL" was reset using a hack. Therefore MS console banned the user and name banned the gamertag "LOL". As a result of the name ban
    the word "LOL" cannot be put as a gamertag, in your motto, bio, name etc. All the other "normal" words that you cannot put in your profile are also stolen gamertags that have been name banned.
  4. Daft Badger Win User

Banned gamertag names?

That word has a few meanings,one of which is an insult that would violate the ToU/CoC & would not be allowed on xbox live,or the forums for that matter.
  5. Elohmn Win User

Gamertag names banned??

It's not the specific name of the GT that go them Banned but what was being done with them. I know I saw the "Predator" GT Perma-Banned along with his other Profiles from the Account Suspension Forums for Sales of Service.

In short, MS begin resetting or "clearing up" "OG" GamerTags for people to use again that had no activity on them. So the first thing a few people did was take all of these now available GT's and make Silver Profiles with them. They then sold them to other
    Players for cash and or MS Points.
  6. starfishcuban Win User

Why is the name Jumacao I allowed but not Jumacao II.

Hello,

If an account with that gamertag was banned, then that gamertag will never be available for further use. There for this will be why the gamertag is not allowed.

Regards,

NRMLTY
    Are all variations of said name also banned? I cant even change it to “Jumaca II”. Or any sory of variation. As long as theres 2 lowercase L’s or uppercase i’s that in anyway indicates a “second” then its banned. The name “Agueybana II” is also banned while
    “Agueybana I” is not. Is putting “ll” in a name banned?
Thema:

Banned gamertag names?

1. Banned gamertag names? - Similar Threads - Banned gamertag names

2. Kathy please help with disruptive behavior ban. It's my gamertag...phayghat people ay it as...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Kathy please help with disruptive behavior ban. It's my gamertag...phayghat people ay it as...: My disruptive behavior ban is driving me insane my gamertag sounds like the word (mod removed) but it is not it is Faja /gamertag phayghat every time someone says it in the game it comes up on my...
  3. Old banned gamertag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Old banned gamertag: I had an old gamertag that was [Mod removed]. It was a play on words and meant nothing by it(My stepfather is Jewish and raised me from 4 years old and I'm now in my thirties). I couldn't get it...
  4. Do they ban accounts that duplicated gamertags

in XBoX Accessibility
    Do they ban accounts that duplicated gamertags: My gamertag was duplicated and now my friends or anyone can’t even search my gamertag up 3e23fa9e-107f-4320-8fc3-e83417a33791
  5. Sappho banned from gamertags?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Sappho banned from gamertags?: I’m trying to change my gamertag, but multiple words relating to being a lesbian or sapphic are banned, including sapphic itself. Sappho, sapphic, and butch are all non-derogatory words but none...
  6. So I received a 8 day ban for messaging someone about their gamertag on Xbox his Gamertag...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So I received a 8 day ban for messaging someone about their gamertag on Xbox his Gamertag...: I received a 8 day ban for messaging a Xbox Live user asking why his friend and him repeatedly held me and my teammates in spawn on HALO, not giving us a chance to defend ourselves the Gamertag of...
  7. Forza Horizon 5 online feature locked, gamertag ban.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 online feature locked, gamertag ban.: Hi, this morning when trying to connect to the online feature in FH5. i got a message - your gamertag has been banned from this feature. i tried to access the Forza Ban info page but it leeps...
  8. Account prem ban: gamertag Mme

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account prem ban: gamertag Mme: I didn't do it I would like to give more info on my side of the story, was only able to do 1000 letters before I was cut off. I was not approved due to how severe the account tampering was.. I...
  9. Account gamertag ban and is unable to be appealed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account gamertag ban and is unable to be appealed: My gamertag was banned in may and it was obamashotdog, and it said the ban was due to it being inappropriate. I do not see the reason why it could be interpreted as such. I read it as obamas hot...
  10. Xbox enforcement gamertag ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox enforcement gamertag ban: my gamertag was : [mod removed] my xbox generated gamertag : SillyKitten8927 I made the gamertag as a joke and In no way was it made to offend anyone. is it possible for it to be overturned or I...