Banned from the Ambassador Program

Discus and support Banned from the Ambassador Program in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So I was banned from the Ambassador program and I don't know why. My Enforcement history is spotless and my reputation is green. The Ambassador Team... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by BandBoxBrawl, Jun 30, 2022.

1. BandBoxBrawl
    BandBoxBrawl Guest

So I was banned from the Ambassador program and I don't know why. My Enforcement history is spotless and my reputation is green.

• The Ambassador Team email can't help because they don't have that information.
    • Xbox Support can't answer these questions.
    • These forums *can* help but these matters aren't usually settled here.
    Who do I contact to find out why the ban happened? I don't even want to re-enlist in the program. I just want answers.

:)

BandBoxBrawl, Jun 30, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

Why am I still banned from the Xbox Ambassadors Program?

Ambassador issues are not handled by the forums. If you have a question about the program, you can contact Ambassador staff at xboxambs @ microsoft.com (remove the spaces), but bans from the program are typically permanent.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Xbox ambassador can I rejoin after a curtain amount of time

Currently, no. If you receive an enforcement action as an Ambassador you are banned from the program.
  4. x24hrs2livex Win User

Banned from the ambassadors program

[quote user="BongKaos"]

This is where the confusion is---- In comparison I am going to level 11 Ambassador..... yet I know it's 9 (no screen shot to provide) And tenure is still part of ambasadorship right???

[/quote]

I think were the confusion is, your thinking everything is one thing. You are about 1000 XP away from Xbox Community Level 9. You are 100 assists away from being a level 12 ambassador. The amount of assists completed are the only thing that you effect your
    ambassador level. Tenure has no effect at all on your ambassador level just your Community Level
  5. BizarroMantis Win User

I don't remember, but the third time was for 3 months (I think) and was because I posted a video of a guy screaming obscenities at his xbox and then throwing it in the street. Oh and Mr. Darcy asked me to watch my tone. He is one of the head moderators.
  6. BongKaos Win User

What about the academy? -- Again this is better discussed in the ambassadors section. And yes I know big changes are happening. GOOD LUCK and Please continue provideing information for all. Once it's all sorted out, all will be well. Good
    things happen to thoes who wait.....
Thema:

1. Banned from the Ambassador Program - Similar Threads - Banned Ambassador Program

2. Can a level 2 Xbox Ambassador Ban You for life

in XBoX on Windows
    Can a level 2 Xbox Ambassador Ban You for life: Me and the Person was on a game and I was just messing around and and he spelt a word wrong and I corrected him the starts getting angry and we had a little fight and I said no cuz words or...
  3. Banned from xbox ambassadors for no reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned from xbox ambassadors for no reason: I was banned from the ambassadors platform for no apparent reason, the only history I have was a two-day suspension that had already been served some time ago, other than that I have no history of...
  4. How do I get my Xbox ambassador Program back From a falsified banned from a group of...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get my Xbox ambassador Program back From a falsified banned from a group of...: Being apart of the xbox ambassador program For only a week And when you join the wrong party. Full of 8 to 12 year Olds And they ask you questions About the xbox ambassador program And think...
  5. How to join back into ambassador program after getting banned for getting com banned for...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to join back into ambassador program after getting banned for getting com banned for...: Hi, about a year ago I got com banned on Xbox for talking to one of my friends. Xbox auto-mod my ban in which lead me to get kicked out of the xbox ambassador program and lose my badge. Is there...
  6. How do I get my Xbox Ambassador back from being banned by a under age kid who thought a...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get my Xbox Ambassador back from being banned by a under age kid who thought a...: It was a few years ago or longer when Xbox Ambassador became a thing online it showed up on my Xbox. I sign up cuz I was the age and had the gamer points to sigh up, I got accepted and I only had...
  7. Can you appeal bans from the ambassador program if you have no enforcement history on your...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can you appeal bans from the ambassador program if you have no enforcement history on your...: I was wondering if its possible to appeal bans for the ambassador program. I was banned about 5-6 years ago i believe. I was going to submit a case review, however the suspension was so long ago...
  8. can i get back into the xbox ambassador program after getting a 2 day ban

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    can i get back into the xbox ambassador program after getting a 2 day ban: i received a 2 day com ban for a bad gamerpic (i honestly thought it wasnt bad) but i got removed from the program and i was wondering if i could get back in it at all...
  9. Xbox ambassador program ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox ambassador program ban: I discovered today that I have been banned from the Xbox ambassador program dispute the fact that didn't do anything to deserve being banned. Any assistance in rectifying this situation would be...
  10. Xbox ambassador ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox ambassador ban: i haven't had any enforcement actions in almost three years can I rejoin the program 573fb179-e138-4e69-a9bb-cfc4e88e8b4e