Banned from playing online and i have done nothing. Thanks Xbox.

Discus and support Banned from playing online and i have done nothing. Thanks Xbox. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I play Xbox not very regularly and have gone online today and am met by a message saying this account has been blocked from playing online, yet when I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TrialDolphin6, Jan 2, 2018.

1. Banned from playing online and i have done nothing. Thanks Xbox.

I play Xbox not very regularly and have gone online today and am met by a message saying this account has been blocked from playing online, yet when I join parties they are only with my close friends and I do not see the point or am clever enough to hack
    games or whatever, I see this as a complete lack of empathy from Xbox for their customers and would like somebody from Xbox to put this problem right, my username is BlackRehb

:)

TrialDolphin6, Jan 2, 2018
  2. PinPointSPUD
    PinPointSPUD Guest
    got banned for no reason

ive got banned from communications witch i agree with, then i was playing online fine woke up today with an online ban when ive done nothing wrong didnt ban me the day i had a communication ban it was 2 days later i had my online ban just find unfair for
    getting banned not knowing the reason why and when youve done nothing wrong, they need to start telling you why you get these bans not just give it for no reason pathetic i find this thanks for my pointless ban anyways xbox us gamers dont desever this

PinPointSPUD, Jan 2, 2018
  3. CloSe SkuBs
    CloSe SkuBs Guest
    Online Ban

i got banned from playing online for nothing , i play with my brother on one account and know we are banned .

I know u get banned when u say some bad words bit we've never done that , how long does it take until i can play online again?

CloSe SkuBs, Jan 2, 2018
  4. Geth
    Geth Guest

Hello.

Sorry, but no on here can address issues dealing with Xbox enforcement actions.

You will need to go here to see what can be done and why the ban occurred.

https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US

Geth, Jan 2, 2018
  5. Geth Win User

Hello.

Sorry, but no on here can address issues dealing with Xbox enforcement actions.

You will need to go here to see what can be done and why the ban occurred.

https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US
  6. IcyShark65112 Win User

Banned and have done nothing wrong

I was banned for communication. I am not sure why, the microphone on my headset does not work. I received a message from someone who told me good game. I replied u 2. I don't what communication violates the policy. I tried to submit a case review and
    was able to find the link for the ban to be reviewed for what I violated.
  7. XBF Brad A Win User

Purchased a banned Xbox One s

Hi MrBlonde,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. Sorry for the issue with the banned console. Unfortunately, there is nothing that can be done with the

banned console
    . We suggest try and return the console to get your money back. As there is nothing more we can do on the forums. I will be locking this thread. Taken from the page supplied.

All Xbox Live device bans are permanent and can’t be lifted. A device ban is the result of a thorough investigation by Xbox in response to the most severe violations of our rules.

Thanks,

Brad
  8. Gx Dragz Win User

How do i appeal an xbox live suspension?

So even if i've done nothing wrong and they have falsely banned me from xbox live i can't do nothing about it?

On the account i got banned on i had about 20,000 microsoft points invested into it.
  9. xNiGhTfiReZx Win User

Question *URGENT*

Stalking Users on Xbox LIVE is a violation of the Xbox LIVE Terms of Service and/or Violation of the Xbox LIVE Code of Conduct. And anyway I'm free to play on a new Console, which I have done nothing wrong on? I barely even played my Xbox, Those vids we're
    from what last year? I didn't even have that much friends on this account, but yeah I get banned for nothing? Otherwise my account would be banned as well.
Thema:

1. Banned from playing online and i have done nothing. Thanks Xbox. - Similar Threads - Banned playing online

2. I AM BANNED FOR MAKING A CHAT ON GROUP CHAT PLZ SEE FORUMS MODS I WANT TO PLAY WITH MY TEAMATES

in XBoX on Windows
    I AM BANNED FOR MAKING A CHAT ON GROUP CHAT PLZ SEE FORUMS MODS I WANT TO PLAY WITH MY TEAMATES: I am banned for making a group post about my channel there was nothing offensive just my channel for xbox and twitch i tried to play with my brother but i couldent friend him also im banned from...
  3. If I'm banned indefinitely does that mean I will never get to play Xbox again?

in XBoX Accessibility
    If I'm banned indefinitely does that mean I will never get to play Xbox again?: It says I'm banned indefinite which means that it hasn't been decided but I've also been doing research and it says that you basically can't get back into Xbox servers until 9999 which is lifetime...
  4. I was playing roblox i didnt stop killing them until i got banned

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was playing roblox i didnt stop killing them until i got banned: Im ungrateful to be banned -- -- -- From another post: I didnt stop killing players in roblox all in a sudden i could not join partys I should not of done that <Changed to a question>...
  5. Can I still play online or not while ur communication banned just wondering?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I still play online or not while ur communication banned just wondering?: Just wondering if I can play online at all 5c3024d7-2109-4f19-ae9e-3c1e8129389e
  6. If you're going to be banning keyboard and mouse players on Xbox, what about cross play...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If you're going to be banning keyboard and mouse players on Xbox, what about cross play...: I understand you try to bank keyboard and mouse on console because some people think is cheating and I understand that like for rainbow people like to use keyboard, mouse like Zim for short to...
  7. Need Help Reactivating Banned EA Play Account Linked to XGP

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need Help Reactivating Banned EA Play Account Linked to XGP: Hello fellow Xbox Game Pass (XGP) users, I hope you're all doing well. I recently encountered an issue with my EA Play account, and I'm hoping that some of you might have experience or insights...
  8. Can’t play Xbox 360 games while com banned

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t play Xbox 360 games while com banned: I was recently banned from communicating for 2 months and this isn’t about that but for some reason I can’t play any Xbox 360 games. I don’t care for the ban but I would wish a fix can be told to...
  9. I Got Banned On Xbox And I Can’t Play Cross Play On My PS5 In Minecraft Cause It’s Telling...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Got Banned On Xbox And I Can’t Play Cross Play On My PS5 In Minecraft Cause It’s Telling...: [img] [img] Any Help Is Appreciated d61ba538-5e3e-47d9-91b3-61130ef3893f
  10. Why am I banned I haven't played my xbox all day i was at the dentist please unsuspend me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why am I banned I haven't played my xbox all day i was at the dentist please unsuspend me: Why am I banned I haven't played my xbox in a week ever since I had my wisdom tooth pulled 50ebc864-ccf3-4566-be41-2f05ab97d5da