Banned From Messaging For No Reason

Discus and support Banned From Messaging For No Reason in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I try and message someone from the app it says that I can't, and when I did it from the website it said, "Since your past behavior, you cannot... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Junkylit, Sep 13, 2017.

1. Junkylit
    Junkylit Guest

When I try and message someone from the app it says that I can't, and when I did it from the website it said, "Since your past behavior, you cannot message." I never said anything wrong and all of my friends are my friends IRL. I don't know if someone random
    reported me for no reason, but I never said anything wrong. Is there anything I can do?

:)

Junkylit, Sep 13, 2017
  2. Sue Xbox Live

SThink I'm done here I'll get on my knees and stop messaging people been chat banned before for no reason before as well for using the radio chat in smite for enemy missing wards etc so waste of time sick of **** lol bye.

Ace Brutality, Sep 13, 2017
  3. Banned from communicating for no reason

Hey there GHOSTexREAPER15,

The Enforcement teams don't use the forums at all and they only communicate through a
    Case Review. 24 Hour communications suspensions and Console Suspensions are not reviewable, however you can find more information in these cases through the communication sent
    by the teams to the email address associated with your Xbox Live Gamertag. Remember that all suspensions are only enforced when a breach of the
    Code of Conduct or
    Microsoft Services Agreement has happened.

One of the common myths is that people who report another user for no reason will see that person suspended. This is not the case and in fact is subject to action as well for false reports which you can find more information about Enforcement Myths HERE.

If you believe the suspension was in error and if you're eligible, you can submit a case review using the steps
    HERE, however sometimes you're asked to complete a short questionnaire before you can submit a case review. All of the questions refer to the
    Code of Conduct, which you should review prior to filing the review.

If you fail on the questionnaire during the Case Review, don't worry as you'll be given another chance in 24 hours.

Hope that helps!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Mascot, Sep 13, 2017
  4. Dadwhite
    Dadwhite Guest

reports are investigated thoroughly against the code of conduct and enforcement actions are based on violations against the code. You should review the code of conduct and this may help you understand what you possibly did to violate the code.

This link explains the code of conduct at a high level
    ttp://www.xbox.com/en-US/lega

and this link explains what would cause a violation:
    https://enforcement.xbox.com/

Dadwhite, Sep 13, 2017
  5. Dadwhite Win User

reports are investigated thoroughly against the code of conduct and enforcement actions are based on violations against the code. You should review the code of conduct and this may help you understand what you possibly did to violate the code.

This link explains the code of conduct at a high level
    ttp://www.xbox.com/en-US/lega

and this link explains what would cause a violation:
    https://enforcement.xbox.com/
  6. David Wirsching Win User

Banned

Hello αηοηγΜουs ?, My name is David. I am an independent advisor, happy to help you today.

I am sorry that you are going through this, remember that I am an independent advisor and I do not have access to your account. but I recommend Check emails or messages from Xbox: Sometimes when an account is banned, Xbox sends an email or message detailing the reason for the ban. Check your emails and messages on the console to see if you received any communication about the ban and the reasons behind it. Check emails or messages from Xbox: Sometimes when an account is banned, Xbox sends an email or message detailing the reason for the ban. Check your emails and messages in the console to see if you received any communication about the ban and the reasons behind it.

Best regards.
  7. Smwutches Win User

Messaged banned for no reason!!

For information about your ban and to see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com
  8. ngocphi Win User

Messaged banned for no reason!!

If it's under 24hours then pls check your email connected to your account or enforcement.xbox.com

If under 24hkurs for first offence it's not case reviewable
  9. US Revenge Win User

Hey ms...why do you and ea/dice just point fingers?

click his name

file complaint

reason cheating

reason system tampering

reason text/voice message

EA/dice have nothing to do with banning cheaters from XBL, just their servers and i doubt they will ever do that
Thema:

1. Banned From Messaging For No Reason - Similar Threads - Banned Messaging Reason

2. Why is it that I get banned for messaging curse words to others even when they're being...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is it that I get banned for messaging curse words to others even when they're being...: It just seems so odd that others can suspend me for things that would otherwise get me popped in the mouth in real life. It's instantaneous too. No reviewing of their actions in a conversation or...
  3. Can messages from over 5 years ago from xbox get you banned even if you went back and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can messages from over 5 years ago from xbox get you banned even if you went back and...: I am curious can old xbox chat messages get you banned from trash talking with another player from years ago. Even if you went back and deleted most are they still a risk?...
  4. I am messaging you on my xbox account being banned I have not done anything or message...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am messaging you on my xbox account being banned I have not done anything or message...: My xbox account is banned for no reason 3c91ba29-eea3-4b5e-80a9-97be5080aaea
  5. I got banned from a old message that got me banned already but how is that possible I need...

in XBoX on Windows
    I got banned from a old message that got me banned already but how is that possible I need...: To clarify me and my friend were Messaging each other I said something and he thought it would be funny to report it so I got suspended so I Served it but now for some reason I got suspended again...
  6. I can't message anyone and i checked for bans and strikes and i have neither of those, what...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't message anyone and i checked for bans and strikes and i have neither of those, what...: i tried signing out and signing in, didn't work, i tried checking for bans, had none, i tried checking strikes, had none, still can't message, what do i do? c7a6e80c-5f26-4f56-b659-97040dbe2723
  7. My account was banned because someone logged into my account and spam reported messages...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account was banned because someone logged into my account and spam reported messages...: What will I do-? They spammed over 20 messages of hate and blatant malice to their main account to get back at me for something, and I have attempted to appeal the enforcement's which will last...
  8. Why is it that Microsoft will not ban someone harassing me but bans my friend for messaging...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is it that Microsoft will not ban someone harassing me but bans my friend for messaging...: I have someone on Xbox that is constantly messaging me outta the blue calling me names an bullying me an harassing me and Microsoft isn't doing anything. I have reported him multiple times already...
  9. How long am I banned from sending messages

in XBoX Accessibility
    How long am I banned from sending messages: How long is my account restricted from sending messages a5a0dc66-58d5-4427-b963-fd100fd37a82
  10. Why was i banned twice for the same message on xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why was i banned twice for the same message on xbox?: I had previously been banned for a message and recently i was banned again for the same message and my ban appeal was denied without a reason 48c57e88-d3f0-4540-8748-6dec23ba8b0c