Banned From Auction House and find a design

Discus and support Banned From Auction House and find a design in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi My gamertag is RunningWolf133 and I got been banned for a couple months back from the Auction House and Find a Design and I'm still banned from it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AHill2005, Sep 9, 2017.

1. AHill2005
    AHill2005 Guest

Hi My gamertag is RunningWolf133 and I got been banned for a couple months back from the Auction House and Find a Design and I'm still banned from it and I really want to be unban he'd from it thank's ☺

:)

AHill2005, Sep 9, 2017
  2. AHill2005
    AHill2005 Guest
    Banned from Auction house and find a design

Hi my gamertag is RunningWolf133 and a couple months back I got banned and I'm still banned from it and I really want to be unban from it thank's ☺

AHill2005, Sep 9, 2017
  3. CrazY1985
    CrazY1985 Guest

I think you should contact turn 10 studios for this matter.

CrazY1985, Sep 9, 2017
  4. BigB EC
    BigB EC Guest

You would have to go to Forza Motorsport and even then you probably won't be in banned.

BigB EC, Sep 9, 2017
  5. CrazY1985 Win User

I think you should contact turn 10 studios for this matter.
  6. BigB EC Win User

You would have to go to https://forzamotorsport.net and even then you probably won't be in banned.
  7. LargeCappuccino Win User

forza 4 unlocking designs

A common way of exchanging unlocked paint designs for money is to first of all have the person who wants to buy the design buy a car from you on the Auction House for the amount that you want for the design. (e.g. if you want 10 mil CR for the design, place
    a car such as the Datsun 510 on the Auction House for that amount with a 10 mil CR buyout and have that person buy it), once you have received the CR then gift them the design.

Again make sure you trust that person and/or consent to them selling your work.
  8. GottaGoFast23 Win User

Forza Horizon 3 PC problem family safety

yeah im 20 and i cant use neither the auction house or the designs and thats anoying
  9. x.YASIN.x Win User

Forza Motorsport 4 Ban From Storefront (Temp or not)

I'm banned from sf, auction house ,club. I had a look on the news feed in-game it does not say.
Thema:

1. Banned From Auction House and find a design - Similar Threads - Banned Auction House

2. I got an unfair ban.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got an unfair ban.: Hello , I posted a group post asking if anyone wanted to play fifa at 8pm and for some reason I got banned for it . I hope that I can get in contact to talk with someone who works at Xbox , Thank...
  3. Unlawfully banned from Xbox network. Denied appeal and would like to challenge.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unlawfully banned from Xbox network. Denied appeal and would like to challenge.: Hello, I recently had a frustrating phone call that didn't resolve my indefinite suspension on the Xbox network. My break was due to an alleged violation of community standards. I contacted Xbox...
  4. Why did I get communication banned for posting a looking for group post offering help for...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get communication banned for posting a looking for group post offering help for...: I got com banned for 24 hrs for a looking for group post with my twitch name in it and clearly stating I'm offering help 995e9901-c32e-45f1-a8dc-d69a34a8b5ec
  5. How to know who reported you in a group chat and got you banned

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to know who reported you in a group chat and got you banned: How to know who in group chat reported message that got you banned? 46605185-39be-40e0-829c-e98d8d20b09b
  6. I just made an Xbox account, haven't played a single game yet, but was banned...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I just made an Xbox account, haven't played a single game yet, but was banned...: I received an email from Xbox saying my account was banned. At first I thought the email was a scam since I just made an Xbox account a day or two ago, but then I logged into Xbox-Microsoft to see...
  7. Ban

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ban: Sadly after spending hours of grinding and having fun with my friends on many games for 6+ years my account was banned. Now let me give some context I was playing a game late at night with some of...
  8. Xbox comm banned me for saying "g" in chat towards toxic r6 players why?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox comm banned me for saying "g" in chat towards toxic r6 players why?: Playing r6 anymore sucks, id argue more then dead by daylight to a degree. But today after saying my usual gg to the sweaty trolls in the game I realized I was banned for 8 days on Xbox for saying...
  9. Why am I getter my banned for saying [mod removed] but someone keeps saying the f word in...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why am I getter my banned for saying [mod removed] but someone keeps saying the f word in...: I have been banned for a week for saying the b word, but someone else has messaged me a dozen times saying the f word and regardless of my reporting the messages are still there and nothing is...
  10. Forza horizon 4 auction house ban

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 4 auction house ban: I'd just like to know how long the auction house ban lasts and what you get banned on there for 0206b186-da16-4f5d-92b7-70364b01e099