Banned for using the word “Selling”… like really?

Discus and support Banned for using the word “Selling”… like really? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Has anyone else experienced a false auto ban? I received one today after creating a searching for groups post for Red Dead Online. In the post the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by XCorvoAttanoX, Nov 6, 2021.

1. Banned for using the word “Selling”… like really?

Has anyone else experienced a false auto ban? I received one today after creating a searching for groups post for Red Dead Online. In the post the words “3 need for selling stuff and Call to Arms.” was flagged. While typing and posting that as a description for the group I was creating to post it flagged it as an appropriate and banned me. It is very obviously a false auto ban from a faulty system and these things need to be addressed and fixed so this doesn’t happen again…

:)

XCorvoAttanoX, Nov 6, 2021
  2. XCorvoAttanoX Win User

I’m asking people to come join me on a mission in game
  3. Smwutches Win User

Your message isn't clear on what "stuff" you're trying to sell, so the enforcement team wouldn't know that. There's no way for them to know if you just mean in-game stuff or things you're not supposed to be selling. If you had left that part out and just mentioned the mission, you wouldn't have received a suspension.

A lot of people use LFG posts to try to scam other players, which is why offering to buy/sell/trade anything isn't allowed.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Yes, but you also mentioned you needed to "sell stuff"
  5. XCorvoAttanoX Win User

Do you see how ridiculous this is right?
  6. XCorvoAttanoX Win User

So I get banned because I’m asking people to come join me as groups are intended and I happened to use the word “selling” to describe exactly what we’re doing which is selling goods
Thema:

1. Banned for using the word “Selling”… like really? - Similar Threads - Banned using word

2. I just bought a used Xbox found out the console was banned. Does that mean I cannot...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought a used Xbox found out the console was banned. Does that mean I cannot...: Yes I bought a used xbox recently that didn't reveal to me that The console was Band I know, I can't play using online functions but does that Mean that I can't download the games that I've...
  3. Xim shouldn’t be supported by Xbox it should be a ban for using it , it provides a unfair...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xim shouldn’t be supported by Xbox it should be a ban for using it , it provides a unfair...: Xim shouldn’t be supported by Xbox it should be a ban for using it , it provides a unfair advantage in a lot of games a6f610fb-a9d0-46cd-b144-6d37b7a00cd7
  4. Could I possibly trigger a ban if I used the 14 day Xbox trial on multiple accounts at one...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Could I possibly trigger a ban if I used the 14 day Xbox trial on multiple accounts at one...: So Xbox live has a offer when buying ultimate a 14 day trial well my not so smart brother kept using the 14 day trial on like 3 of my accounts my question is that will it trigger a console ban of...
  5. How come I get banned from xbox live for using bad language in a game that’s rated M for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How come I get banned from xbox live for using bad language in a game that’s rated M for...: As I stated I was playing call of duty MW3 zombies when I went down and I asked players for help and a guy asked where I was and when I told him I didn’t know where I was he started bad mouthing...
  6. Can I used a leadjoy xim and not get banned

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I used a leadjoy xim and not get banned: I don’t want to use xim to give me a tactical advantage I want to use it on games such as watch dogs and dying light because I find that controller can become boring I don’t intend to use it on...
  7. Can I get banned if I use xim on offline games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I get banned if I use xim on offline games?: I have been wondering, if I can use xim on xbox offline games that don't allow keyboard and mouse and not get banned, because I'm thinking of buying one for christmas...
  8. My friend has bought wingman xb he want knows if he get banned for using it

in XBoX on Consoles
    My friend has bought wingman xb he want knows if he get banned for using it: So wingman xb and others adapter like too which still allowed to use other controllers and keyboard and mouse on console banned for using it on his Xbox series X he PlayStation 5 controller over...
  9. Will your xbox get banned if you use cronus zen?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will your xbox get banned if you use cronus zen?: I want to buy cronus zen but i dont want to be hardware banned if this is agaisnt the TOS i feel like everytime i play apex or rust im always getting beamed by cheaters so i want tk try zen fot...
  10. Why do I get banned for using one word. But when that someone kept telling me to go ****...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why do I get banned for using one word. But when that someone kept telling me to go ****...: My cousin killed 4 guys on GTA the other night and they invited him to a party and was saying racial slurs. So we moved on to killing them for a while and they kept fighting back. One of them...