banned for using a mod menu on black ops ll without ever having the intention to be unfair...

Discus and support banned for using a mod menu on black ops ll without ever having the intention to be unfair... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; my main account got banned for cheating on black ops ll but I wasn't using it for an unfair advantage and wasn't trying to ruin anyone's time but watch... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by SnowyFoxOfficial, Aug 5, 2023.

1. banned for using a mod menu on black ops ll without ever having the intention to be unfair...

my main account got banned for cheating on black ops ll but I wasn't using it for an unfair advantage and wasn't trying to ruin anyone's time but watch gun game lobby's and after 8-9 days I'm banned, and I don't know why they didn't just ban me from that game alone. I've been playing since 2019 and not once cheated. I was bored and was only waiting for MWll season 5 and stopped when it launched. I just see that it sucks that I'm banned yet I never really had any intentions on doing anything wrong and felt like it was a wrongful suspension. I've banned cheaters from lobby's trying to ruin others fun and people have called me a good person and even wanted to stay in my lobby to continue playing safely. I can't use the mod menu on anything else because it's an infection film mod menu and can only be used in game and nowhere else. therefore, a game ban for black ops ll should've been done over a full-on permanent suspension. someone was once ruining everyone's fun and luckily I was there and asked someone I heard in the lobby who seemed to know who it was, and I removed them from the lobby and restarted it so it was refreshed, and they said thank you for removing him from the lobby. I'm already having a hard time with my boredom because of my two-week suspension on my Xbox series s.

:)

SnowyFoxOfficial, Aug 5, 2023
  2. KindGryphon Win User

banned for using a mod menu on black ops ll without ever having the intention to be unfair or use it to ruin people's day and only used it for 8 day and was done with it.

my main account got banned for cheating on black ops ll but I wasn't using it for an unfair advantage and wasn't trying to ruin anyone's time but watch gun game lobby's and after 8-9 days I'm banned, and I don't know why they didn't just ban me from that game alone. I've been playing since 2019 and not once cheated. I was bored and was only waiting for MWll season 5 and stopped when it launched. I just see that it sucks that I'm banned yet I never really had any intentions on doing anything wrong and felt like it was a wrongful suspension. I've banned cheaters from lobby's trying to ruin others fun and people have called me a good person and even wanted to stay in my lobby to continue playing safely. I can't use the mod menu on anything else because it's an infection film mod menu and can only be used in game and nowhere else. therefore, a game ban for black ops ll should've been done over a full-on permanent suspension. someone was once ruining everyone's fun and luckily I was there and asked someone I heard in the lobby who seemed to know who it was, and I removed them from the lobby and restarted it so it was refreshed, and they said thank you for removing him from the lobby. I'm already having a hard time with my boredom because of my two-week suspension on my Xbox series s.
    my main account got banned for cheating on black ops ll but I wasn't using it for an unfair advantage
    Unfortunately it doesn't matter if you werent using it to gain an advantage. Simply using a mod menu at all is against the rules

I don't know why they didn't just ban me from that game alone.
    Microsoft doesnt have the ability to do game specific bans except for games that they run the servers to. Only the developer of a game can do a game specific ban so that's why they banned your entire account instead.
  3. Anirban Sarkar1 Win User

banned for using a mod menu on black ops ll without ever having the intention to be unfair or use it to ruin people's day and only used it for 8 day and was done with it.

Hi SnowyFoxOfficial,

I'm Anirban and I'll be happy to help you.

I understand how frustrating it is and if it's given a two-week suspension then we can't do anything about it. You have to wait for that time period and see how it goes. I'm really sorry for it.

Kind regards
  4. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Modding/Cheating Policy Question

why are you posting about mods on black ops in the cod 4 forum?

there are no modded lobbies on black ops,the only lobbies you will get reset or banned for on black ops is a boosting lobby.

treyarch DO NOT ban anyone involved in modding,microsoft are the only ones that can.

treyarch only temporary ban boosters and reset their stats.
  5. XxC0c0nUtH34DxX Win User

Can You Get Banned for Modded Controllers?

I think you can get banned by using the modded controller on black ops
  6. SaltnRust Win User

Will MW3 be in 3D?

Did you ever try the 3D mode in Black Ops? Was cool for a little while, but I always seemed to play better without it. Strange, but the menu's looked cooler than the actual matches.
Thema:

banned for using a mod menu on black ops ll without ever having the intention to be unfair...

1. banned for using a mod menu on black ops ll without ever having the intention to be unfair... - Similar Threads - banned using mod

2. Can I get console banned for using a 3rd part adapter?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I get console banned for using a 3rd part adapter?: I was wondering if i would get console banned for using an adapter that allows me to use a ps5 cobtroller on xbox the gulikit goku adapter by aknes to be exact. 82970b09-95f0-4f07-b4b4-d49e7a87dbab
  3. I'm banned from using the Communication Services on Xbox for 366 days due to a Profile Picture.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I'm banned from using the Communication Services on Xbox for 366 days due to a Profile Picture.: I recently tried posting a Poison Ivy DC Supervillian photo as my Profile Picture without knowing I would've been banned in any way. It did not just report it once, but FIVE times, resulting in...
  4. I just bought a used Xbox found out the console was banned. Does that mean I cannot...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought a used Xbox found out the console was banned. Does that mean I cannot...: Yes I bought a used xbox recently that didn't reveal to me that The console was Band I know, I can't play using online functions but does that Mean that I can't download the games that I've...
  5. Xim shouldn’t be supported by Xbox it should be a ban for using it , it provides a unfair...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xim shouldn’t be supported by Xbox it should be a ban for using it , it provides a unfair...: Xim shouldn’t be supported by Xbox it should be a ban for using it , it provides a unfair advantage in a lot of games a6f610fb-a9d0-46cd-b144-6d37b7a00cd7
  6. Could I possibly trigger a ban if I used the 14 day Xbox trial on multiple accounts at one...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Could I possibly trigger a ban if I used the 14 day Xbox trial on multiple accounts at one...: So Xbox live has a offer when buying ultimate a 14 day trial well my not so smart brother kept using the 14 day trial on like 3 of my accounts my question is that will it trigger a console ban of...
  7. How come I get banned from xbox live for using bad language in a game that’s rated M for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How come I get banned from xbox live for using bad language in a game that’s rated M for...: As I stated I was playing call of duty MW3 zombies when I went down and I asked players for help and a guy asked where I was and when I told him I didn’t know where I was he started bad mouthing...
  8. Can I used a leadjoy xim and not get banned

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I used a leadjoy xim and not get banned: I don’t want to use xim to give me a tactical advantage I want to use it on games such as watch dogs and dying light because I find that controller can become boring I don’t intend to use it on...
  9. Can I get banned if I use xim on offline games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I get banned if I use xim on offline games?: I have been wondering, if I can use xim on xbox offline games that don't allow keyboard and mouse and not get banned, because I'm thinking of buying one for christmas...
  10. My friend has bought wingman xb he want knows if he get banned for using it

in XBoX on Consoles
    My friend has bought wingman xb he want knows if he get banned for using it: So wingman xb and others adapter like too which still allowed to use other controllers and keyboard and mouse on console banned for using it on his Xbox series X he PlayStation 5 controller over...