Banned for unknown reason

Discus and support Banned for unknown reason in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Got a console ban for some unknown reason. 6e74334b-0ed1-423e-8764-bfe736137976 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Wolfman55XX, Mar 15, 2018.

1. Wolfman55XX
    Wolfman55XX Guest

Got a console ban for some unknown reason.

:)

Wolfman55XX, Mar 15, 2018
  2. TOUGH LEWIE
    TOUGH LEWIE Guest
    Console banned for unknown reason

Hi,

My son's console has also been banned. I know that it has never been modded as we bought it brand new and that he does not do anything that is not appropriate. I have no idea how long the ban is for and he is very upset. Help!

TOUGH LEWIE, Mar 15, 2018
  3. Console banned for unknown reason

Hi there! Unfortunately Support agents will not be able to help you out with this issue. The only people who deal with this type of thing is the Enforcement Staff. Depending on your issue, please refer to one of the following links. Thank you!

For account suspensions, please post in
    forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx

For console bans, please read
    http://xbox.com/consoleban

For "marketplace theft" issues, please read
    forums.xbox.com/.../62589.aspx

For general info on violations and penalties, please read
    support.xbox.com/.../terms-of-use-conduct

Mister Gwyther, Mar 15, 2018
  4. Banned for unknown reason

Hi,

Unfortunately the enforcement team do not check the forums.

This link will assist you on how to submit a case review into this enforcement action.

HP

HeadshotPenguin, Mar 15, 2018
  5. HeadshotPenguin Win User

Hi,

Unfortunately the enforcement team do not check the forums.

This link will assist you on how to submit a case review into this enforcement action.

HP
  6. SONIC SCREAM 07 Win User

console banned for reasons unknown

Microsoft do not un-ban previously banned consoles as they are permanent. They do not ban people's consoles/accounts lightly, they do so after several investigations.

The most common reason for a banned console is modifying it, but there are other reasons such as marketplace theft.

You might want to post in section 14 in order to get an official answer. Although they might just delete your thread and post a link like below as they don't discuss console bans.

Console Ban

You might also want to check out
    this
    thread.
  7. Jadamon Win User

8. VernierSlake Win User

9. Smwutches Win User

Temporarily banned for unknown reason

Thema:

1. Banned for unknown reason - Similar Threads - Banned unknown reason

2. Unknown Ban

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unknown Ban: I have been banned for 2 weeks for seemingly no reason I have checked Xbox live enforcement and my last ban was in March due to my gamer pic however there is nothing regarding my recent ban I have...
  3. Unknown communication ban, possibly caused by lfg

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unknown communication ban, possibly caused by lfg: So I've heard a lot about players being banned because of lfg's lately and thought it was obviously bull, however today was my lucky day, a two week com ban and all I've done is message mundane...
  4. Unknown communication ban!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unknown communication ban!: On my xbox live account i recieved a 14 day communication ban on the 3rd of september 2018 for a unknown reason! The account hadn’t been used at all but at around 7:00-7:30 and there was never...
  5. Xbox unknown device ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox unknown device ban: I was informed that my Xbox one was banned and I recieved no notifications of this and I can’t see this on my enforcement! Can I please get help? f7ecd007-2826-497a-9bde-37d8d135baf7
  6. Communication Ban unknown reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    Communication Ban unknown reason: My live account, was banned from communication this morning at 2am, when I haven’t been active on it in weeks, could I have an explanation please. 20dc7c30-fd72-4b7b-85d2-de2cfd555ac4
  7. Unknown Console Ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unknown Console Ban: Recently my console has been banned and I have no idea why that would be. After talking to support they said that there was no description or reasoning why the ban was placed so I was wondering if...
  8. im ban for unknown

in XBoX on Consoles
    im ban for unknown: i got off of my ban but it has be still banned till oct 21 with communication but i havent done any wrong ive contacted customer service and they told me to go here...
  9. Banned of Xbox live for unknown reason after previous ban being unlifted

in XBoX on Consoles
    Banned of Xbox live for unknown reason after previous ban being unlifted: Recently on Xbox live I have been banned(twice). Both reasons were unknown and I think they were both too extensive. I could guess that the first ban was due to a message that I sent involving the...
  10. UNKNOWN ERROR - Possible IP block/ban on my profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    UNKNOWN ERROR - Possible IP block/ban on my profile: Hi everyone I've had a lot of Xbox 360 connection issues in my years of playing online, but I always managed to sort them out without coming here. My Xbox has finally beaten me and so here I am,...