Banned for the word [mod removed] in Chat

Discus and support Banned for the word [mod removed] in Chat in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was banned for saying 'Like playing with a [mod removed]' . Of course we alle know how this could be interpreted but in fact (without Interpretation)... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DudeOfTheDudes, Jan 8, 2021.

1. Banned for the word [mod removed] in Chat

I was banned for saying 'Like playing with a [mod removed]' . Of course we alle know how this could be interpreted but in fact (without Interpretation)
    it only says that i like to play a special kind of woodwind instrument called [mod removed]

I am not a expert to laws and escpecially not to International laws or US laws because i am from germany, but i know a bit on german judicature in cases of 'offensive' words and talking and i would win *any* process if this would go to court as a kind of
    affront.

So, can anyone help me to understand why Microsoft banned me? Is it simply a buggy algorithm which banned me, maybe wrongly? Or is there a (bigger) discrepancy in Xbox agreements and german laws?

Thanks

:)

DudeOfTheDudes, Jan 8, 2021
  2. pku4ever Win User

Xbox live bans

And famous streamers say the word "[mod removed]" in game multiple times playing sea of thievea and with other players and never got banned, prolly cause they do it on steam that isnt a trash company that bans people based on one word, dont like waht i said mute me, what kind of logic is there for our chat to be decided by someone else if its offensive or not?
  3. RageLantern Win User

Falsely Banned

Xbox enforcment doesn't listen to players case reviews. I got chat banned for appologizing to someone in a game because I
    [Mod Removed – Profanity] up but they responded saying I targeted the player directly with the word. When I infact did not.
  4. CesarEspinoza3 Win User

Account bans

I get that but what bothers me the most is that the message i get banned over is really over just having the word [mod removed] in it. And when i report the other guy who said things more severe than just [mod removed] he doesnt get a ban or punishment
    at all.
  5. Mist3r g0d Win User

Im done with this garbage

This happened to me as well. Just got chat banned til tmm cause I killed Riphz in pubg and he got mad and messaged me cussing me out telling me to get cancer and die and all sorts of creative stuff. After like 15 msgs I replied and said I killed him to
    hear him [Mod Removed], he reports me and I get banned. Why? Cause I spelled
    [Mod Removed] right and he misspelled his cuss words to avoid the computer.
  6. Barry Steakfries Win User

Banned on Xbox for a silly reason, receiving the wrong punishments

Dude I have a problem with this stuff to I got banned for saying [mod removed] I didn’t even actually say the f word??!!?
Thema:

Banned for the word [mod removed] in Chat

1. Banned for the word [mod removed] in Chat - Similar Threads - Banned word mod

2. Why is it that I get banned for messaging curse words to others even when they're being...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is it that I get banned for messaging curse words to others even when they're being...: It just seems so odd that others can suspend me for things that would otherwise get me popped in the mouth in real life. It's instantaneous too. No reviewing of their actions in a conversation or...
  3. I need help with a ban where an auto-moderator flagged the word "death" in "permadeath", a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help with a ban where an auto-moderator flagged the word "death" in "permadeath", a...: I hope my title was informative, but this situation is hard to explain. I was formerly an Xbox Ambassador for 2-3 years. I had no issues with my account and no enforcement actions on file. Then,...
  4. Banned for saying the word "Stupid" ???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Banned for saying the word "Stupid" ???: Why do I have a 4 day ban for saying the word Stupid?? I sent a message in Portuguese as the person messaging me was writing in that language. So I replied back in the same language. Yet I'm now...
  5. why was i banned for one swear word

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    why was i banned for one swear word: after people accusing me of something bad i never did by the way and i call them b-words and i all of the sudden get a perma ban when they should be banned for harassment about what they accused...
  6. Why am I getter my banned for saying [mod removed] but someone keeps saying the f word in...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why am I getter my banned for saying [mod removed] but someone keeps saying the f word in...: I have been banned for a week for saying the b word, but someone else has messaged me a dozen times saying the f word and regardless of my reporting the messages are still there and nothing is...
  7. Why did I get banned for typing the word peen?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did I get banned for typing the word peen?: A peen is literally part of a hammer. It's not a swear word.but I get a 4 day ban.this is [mod removed]. 55ef1629-b225-4e15-8e7b-c48e22b9aecf
  8. Why do I get banned for using one word. But when that someone kept telling me to go ****...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why do I get banned for using one word. But when that someone kept telling me to go ****...: My cousin killed 4 guys on GTA the other night and they invited him to a party and was saying racial slurs. So we moved on to killing them for a while and they kept fighting back. One of them...
  9. Someone said multiple profanities to me and called me the r word why hasn’t he been banned.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Someone said multiple profanities to me and called me the r word why hasn’t he been banned.: I got banned for calling my friend the n word in a casual way and I’m African America. He’s been harnessing me for an hour and deleted his chat where he called me the r word. Is he still gunna get...
  10. WHAT LITTLE KIDS APPROVED A 2 WEEK BAN FOR A [Mod removed- Profanity] WORD IN A SENTENCE...

in XBoX on Consoles
    WHAT LITTLE KIDS APPROVED A 2 WEEK BAN FOR A [Mod removed- Profanity] WORD IN A SENTENCE...: Where can I go to talk to an actual adult within this company of [Mod removed- Profanity] that want to hold kids hands a little too much to make them see sense in saying [Mod removed- Profanity]...