Banned for "Suspicious Activity"

Discus and support Banned for "Suspicious Activity" in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So recently my friend's account has gotten banned for "Suspicious Activity" and he wasnt allowed to appeal at all. He's told me that he was sent... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by floofn, Nov 16, 2021.

1. floofn
    floofn Guest

So recently my friend's account has gotten banned for "Suspicious Activity" and he wasnt allowed to appeal at all. He's told me that he was sent multiple verification emails to check and he did, but they never accepted any of them. And adding on to that, they've banned him from his other account "Just to be sure" and no matter what, they aren't letting him contact support in any way to help. I've known this man for years now and he has done nothing to get banned like this

:)

floofn, Nov 16, 2021
  2. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Hi there Floofn welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan just like you and has been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. What does your friend see on the Enforcement Team website?
  3. LosTxSouL94 Win User

It happened to me

Do NOT spend or give that money away. Rockstar will ban you as you gave a large amount to a player and their 'hack sweep' I guess you could call it, will ban you for suspicious activity.
  4. Mr. Goat Win User

Hello, I cannot log in to my Fortnite account.

But one thing I find weird is that I got banned from Reddit for "suspicious activity." I had to reset my Reddit password. Before I discovered it, my account has been unable to play. Google has emailed me about suspicious activity on my PC. Then my main phone. It is most likely unnecessary to let you know, but this is what happened to trigger this event, it seems.
  5. MadMazlo Win User

suspicious activity on xbox

Right on floor boss i like your style there are alot of annoyed and no longer wanting to play xbox

A good friend came down this last weekend taking turns on ps4 all night did not port anything everthing is ported for xbox one we have been xbox supporters for years he was shock by the how much better advance warfare was on ps4 solid ping all night supply
    drops he was surprised how we worked for year on xbox and never go t the good gun he paid over 60 supply drops for insanity and just barely got it

Within few hours on ps4 we got all new special guns ive yet to get on xbox one

Here you go ms

I asked him if he wanted to play xbox he said f that

Just told me yesterday he might trade xbox for ps4 for new black ops 3 ps4 system

May not be a big deal but weve been with xbox since the first one launched i still have original first x360

Loyal consumers willing trade and pay more for same gen systems

Microsoft

You should look at your reveiws compared to ps4

Thanks Lobby boss
  6. Daft Badger Win User

suspicious activity on xbox

No ones been sold out,not sure where you get that from.Nothing wrong with xbox live.If you are suffering from connection issues or lag then the problem is at your end.

There are just as many exploiters etc on PSN .

If you think it's better then you are in for a surprise.
Thema:

1. Banned for "Suspicious Activity" - Similar Threads - Banned Suspicious Activity

2. Why won't xbox tell people why their xbox got banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't xbox tell people why their xbox got banned: I have a friend who bought a fairly new xbox from Walmart in December 2023 now to ad some context this guy is stupid he doesn't know jack about software and how to hack program and tamper. He was...
  3. I bought xbox series x 2 days ago and I got to know about a banned on the console.pls I...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought xbox series x 2 days ago and I got to know about a banned on the console.pls I...: [Mod removed] Seriel number of the console .SN:(Mod Removed) 29138814-07da-40fa-8363-bc6ff1e74832
  4. Please help me. I don’t know what to do. My account banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help me. I don’t know what to do. My account banned: Hello. Please help me. I got my only account banned. I have serious health problems and I don't have many joys in life other than playing my xbox. no friends no girlfriend. I am depressed. The...
  5. My account was banned for naming a game mode in eafc 24, how is this allowed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account was banned for naming a game mode in eafc 24, how is this allowed?: So i was having a tit for tat with a guy over fifa saying he wouldnt beat me in a normal game mode but told him he only beat me in a game of ‘mystery ball’ in eafc 24, unfortunately that message...
  6. Banned?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned?: I got banned because someone I bought from xbox360 with modification used on the console I didn't do anything wrong I know it's not something you all can do about it but my question here why I got...
  7. Why do i keep getting banned?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do i keep getting banned?: Im putting ups lfg for fallout 76 trying to sell items from my in game vendors, and i keep getting banned for it, why? What is going on with yalls moderation. Ive been banned for 2 days on 3...
  8. I was wrongfully com banned please help?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I was wrongfully com banned please help?: so basically i got com banned for someone reporting an old message which i admit i did say, but recently around the end of march, i was com banned for over a year because of hate speech, and in...
  9. I AM BANNED FOR MAKING A CHAT ON GROUP CHAT PLZ SEE FORUMS MODS I WANT TO PLAY WITH MY TEAMATES

in XBoX on Windows
    I AM BANNED FOR MAKING A CHAT ON GROUP CHAT PLZ SEE FORUMS MODS I WANT TO PLAY WITH MY TEAMATES: I am banned for making a group post about my channel there was nothing offensive just my channel for xbox and twitch i tried to play with my brother but i couldent friend him also im banned from...
  10. How to see if an xbox one console is temporary banned or pernamently banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to see if an xbox one console is temporary banned or pernamently banned: I bought an xbox one s console and i had my friend giving me his account that has gamepass on it i played with it for about 2 weeks and it got banned. and i ask my other friend to give me his...