banned for responding to a lil racist kid

Discus and support banned for responding to a lil racist kid in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; so for some reason if someone calls you n***er nothing happens but when you respond u catch a ban for calling them out??....lol total bullcrap... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MINIKI11A999, Feb 5, 2018.

1. MINIKI11A999
    MINIKI11A999 Guest

so for some reason if someone calls you n***er nothing happens but when you respond u catch a ban for calling them out??....lol total bullcrap

:)

MINIKI11A999, Feb 5, 2018
  2. Cuba2011
    Cuba2011 Guest
    Unfair banned .. Be carefully xbox live users

i have my reputation all the way green. I got banned for 24 hour over one racist kid that file a complaint about my responce to his racist massege . great job of invastigating . oh maybe you guys had a good time rewarding this racist kid

Cuba2011, Feb 5, 2018
  3. yanos101
    yanos101 Guest
    Cheating!

to OP

cheaters get console banned

racists get 1 or 2 week bans, they banned you swiftly because they didn't have to find proof as you stated it in your bio or motto which can be looked up by anyone, does that ring a bell??

if you're stupid enough to be racist in the first place, why be even dumber and state it to everyone else including little kids.

no wonder little kids are the way they are on xbl when some older games are not much further than a 8yr old and just write racist slurs just because of their skin or speech or whatever. yeah cheater are bad and they will get what they deserve when it comes
    for them but people like you should be perma voice/communication banned and no content in their profile.

if you want little cheaters to be banned then stop being "little" yourself.

yanos101, Feb 5, 2018
  4. HAZMAT RADIO
    HAZMAT RADIO Guest

The Xbox Enforcement Team isn't going to notify you about the Xbox Live status of another player.

If someone is making offensive remarks to you, do not reply back to them. Report and block them.

- If you're in a party chat and offensive remarks are being made. Your account may receive a suspension just for being in that party if the party is reported.

Submit a report on Xbox One -
    https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/Home/HowTo#sub-topic2-0

HAZMAT RADIO, Feb 5, 2018
  5. HAZMAT RADIO Win User

The Xbox Enforcement Team isn't going to notify you about the Xbox Live status of another player.

If someone is making offensive remarks to you, do not reply back to them. Report and block them.

- If you're in a party chat and offensive remarks are being made. Your account may receive a suspension just for being in that party if the party is reported.

Submit a report on Xbox One -
    https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/Home/HowTo#sub-topic2-0
  6. Cuba2011 Win User

Unfair banned .. Be carefully xbox live users

i have my reputation all the way green. I got banned for 24 hour over one racist kid that file a complaint about my responce to his racist massege . great job of invastigating . oh maybe you guys had a good time rewarding this racist kid
  7. ShadowMonkey757 Win User

Run and Gunning Cry Babies Fest

dont they ever ban ignorant lil kids from these forums or delete their 27 threads about the samething, everyday?
  8. Smwutches Win User

So responding to a racist deserves a ban?

No it's not okay. As long as you reported them, the enforcement team will investigate and take the appropriate action as well. That's why you should always just report and block.
  9. KindGryphon Win User

So responding to a racist deserves a ban?

Not really a warning is it mate
    It says what is and isnt allowed and what can happen if rules are broken so id say that qualifies as a warning.
Thema:

1. banned for responding to a lil racist kid - Similar Threads - banned responding lil

2. I AM BANNED FOR MAKING A CHAT ON GROUP CHAT PLZ SEE FORUMS MODS I WANT TO PLAY WITH MY TEAMATES

in XBoX on Windows
    I AM BANNED FOR MAKING A CHAT ON GROUP CHAT PLZ SEE FORUMS MODS I WANT TO PLAY WITH MY TEAMATES: I am banned for making a group post about my channel there was nothing offensive just my channel for xbox and twitch i tried to play with my brother but i couldent friend him also im banned from...
  3. How to see if an xbox one console is temporary banned or pernamently banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to see if an xbox one console is temporary banned or pernamently banned: I bought an xbox one s console and i had my friend giving me his account that has gamepass on it i played with it for about 2 weeks and it got banned. and i ask my other friend to give me his...
  4. Wrongful ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wrongful ban: This is the 2nd time I’ve been wrongfully banned for a profile picture why and it’s not nude or inapropriate in any way what so ever it’s getting old. b0e223ec-8f9d-4d79-ad82-d08077c230d4
  5. I cannot join parties after comm ban expires

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I cannot join parties after comm ban expires: I can’t join parties after my comm ban, I have an error whenever I try to join yet I can create my own, invite and earlier when I did to my friends I could then join parties but it would be...
  6. Why can’t kids get banned for not following community guidelines

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t kids get banned for not following community guidelines: My mate got into an argument with a kid, I intervened to get the kid to stop, the kid decided to call my mate a “bum buddy” i responded in a less appropriate manor which I admit wasn’t right, the...
  7. When people start the interaction how come they can still ban those who respond

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When people start the interaction how come they can still ban those who respond: Some one rage quit the game and then messaged me cursing at me. I responded and they went silent. I sent a 2nd message asking where they went and then they reported me and I got 2 strikes for...
  8. So responding to a racist deserves a ban?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    So responding to a racist deserves a ban?: I admit I should have just blocked him. However, after being called the N word for 4 quarters of nba 2k. I think it's human nature to respond. So, I'm banned but for cussing but a racist is OK in...
  9. How long does it take for Xbox to respond to your ban appeal?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How long does it take for Xbox to respond to your ban appeal?: So I was banned because someone else logged into my account and said vulgar language and I went to appeal the ban since I was pretty much "framed".And they still haven't reviewed it.How long does...
  10. i got a ban right now for 2 weeks i want the enforcement team to respond to this and stop ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i got a ban right now for 2 weeks i want the enforcement team to respond to this and stop ...: i got this ban for 2 weeks because I supposively used profane language and sexual content. I called Microsoft and they said that they have no proof to my suspension, an the enforcement team...