BANNED FOR RECORDING A VIDEO OF SNIPER ELITE 5 - ALL IN GAME FOOTAGE

Discus and support BANNED FOR RECORDING A VIDEO OF SNIPER ELITE 5 - ALL IN GAME FOOTAGE in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Why have i been banned for recording a video of sniper Elite 5? i never shared it and everything on my account is friends only. How can i get banned... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Kakodaemon, Jul 1, 2022.

1. Kakodaemon
    Kakodaemon Guest

Why have i been banned for recording a video of sniper Elite 5? i never shared it and everything on my account is friends only. How can i get banned for a 100% in game footage recording??? Absolutely appalled at the way Micro$soft conducts business and treats its customers. Who approved this ban? if it s a person they should be immediately fired and if it is automatic then a review banning procedures is necessary. Just absolutely disgusted at this.

:)

Kakodaemon, Jul 1, 2022
  2. Kakodaemon Win User

Well I AM BANNED and i recorded it but i never shared it, AND it is all in game footage!!!

How can i get banned for unedited in game footage? I have already appealed it but it doesn't negate the fact that I am banned for nothing? If i broke some rule then THE ENTIRE GAME SNIPER ELITE 5 breaks the code of conduct and people should NOT be allowed to record what happened!! Like I said I'm appalled that ANYONE can get banned for just recording what happened. pathetic form from Micro$oft
  3. BEEFY83KILLA Win User

Same here I got banned for recording an xbox 30 second clip on Hell let loose, the game is rated M for mature, and is rated 18. I didn't share the video with anyone, yet they banned me for 8 days. The have no complaints procedure so they just screw customer over. Seriously winds me up, going to request a refund for all my games and sell my xbox.
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

For any enforcement you must visit: https://enforcement.xbox.com/

This is a community forum and no one here has access to your account to advise you why you have been suspended. It's not possible to be suspended for a video recording that has not been shared over Xbox Live.
  5. John Dowding Win User

System features I'd like to see.

Sniper Elite records constantly.
  6. TG Icee Win User

Youtuber looking to record some commentary gameplay

wait, are you going to use the phone to upload the video or to record footage?
Thema:

1. BANNED FOR RECORDING A VIDEO OF SNIPER ELITE 5 - ALL IN GAME FOOTAGE - Similar Threads - BANNED RECORDING VIDEO

2. My account says i am banned but there is nothing on my records of why i am banned

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account says i am banned but there is nothing on my records of why i am banned: I don't why i am banned but this is 9 years ago. The Info on the site says nothing to me. There is no records of bans but my account is not accessible. Any ideas what i can do to get in contact...
  3. One of my accounts got banned on forza but there's no record of it and when I play on a new...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    One of my accounts got banned on forza but there's no record of it and when I play on a new...: I got banned on one account and can't access online features on forza from another account 61c2b1f4-7fd0-460a-9098-15a69dc9cac8
  4. Permanent Ban for an account with a perfect record!!! Really????

in XBoX Accessibility
    Permanent Ban for an account with a perfect record!!! Really????: I let my nephew play on my account today while I was watching him for my sis. He told me he was having a conversation with another player regarding GTA not an argument but a amicable debate over...
  5. Permanent Ban but good record??

in XBoX on Windows
    Permanent Ban but good record??: My Account was Temporarily banned then went to permanent when I last checked which is weird. And I can’t submit a ticket to defend myself. I have CC info and all types of info on there, (Off...
  6. Can't appeal a ban, says I have a perfect record but on xbox says im banned. how to fix?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't appeal a ban, says I have a perfect record but on xbox says im banned. how to fix?: Can someone help me please, i cant submit or file a case because it thinks i have a perfect record when i really got banned for no reason, and i still dont understand why i was banned in the first...
  7. Perfect Record History -v- Communication Ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Perfect Record History -v- Communication Ban: Hi, I have been going around and around, following links to the Xbox Enforcement Page. My query is, that I have a communication ban, although my history is good and I have a perfect record. I...
  8. how many more times do i need to record the guys or report them to get you to ban them ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how many more times do i need to record the guys or report them to get you to ban them ?: iv got more game clips like this talking to us 3 all this week iv report them to xbox live this was side on xbox live in game chat on ark there being race and decrimnating to people there calling...
  9. Received Ban but with a perfect record/no violations reported

in XBoX Accessibility
    Received Ban but with a perfect record/no violations reported: I received a ban until October 2nd, however, when I check my account, I have a perfect record, with no issues reported. Also, when I try to do a case review, there is no "orange hammer" displayed...
  10. Perfect Record but 2 week Comm ban! i didnt play at all this weekend and we just got a headset ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Perfect Record but 2 week Comm ban! i didnt play at all this weekend and we just got a headset ...: So my kids play dead by daylight and i see a bunch of comments in my inbox saying "Reported for camping ***!" and i just chalk it up to salty players. I have heard the DBD community is pretty...