Banned for no reason

Discus and support Banned for no reason in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Xbox is the worst they banned me at 3 am when I wasn’t even on Xbox and said I was playing then and there is no way to fix it cause it’s a broken... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by HenryOxford, Oct 12, 2017.

1. HenryOxford
    HenryOxford Guest

Banned for no reason

Xbox is the worst they banned me at 3 am when I wasn’t even on Xbox and said I was playing then and there is no way to fix it cause it’s a broken system it’s so annoying too because of the amount of money u payed to have the Xbox and they just ban u like
    that for nothing considerdering switching to ps4

:)

HenryOxford, Oct 12, 2017
  2. banned for no reason.

It doesn't matter if you had nothing there when the suspension was issued, it all depends what was there when someone filed a complaint about your Gamertag. So you're going to Sony because you couldn't be bothered to the read the Code of Conduct when you
    joined. Ignorance is bliss I guess.

Obsessive Power, Oct 12, 2017
  3. voteDC
    voteDC Guest
    banned for no reason.

If you want the people who issue the bans to see your post, you will have to do so here

forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx

voteDC, Oct 12, 2017
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

Banned for no reason

The enforcement team don't use the forums.

Any report filed is investigated first which takes time.You would of been suspended for something you did weeks ago.

The suspension was issued at 3am your time,that is not when the offence took place.

For more info & to file for a case review if eligible you can go to the enforcement site
    here

The rules are the same on PS4/PSN

Daft Badger, Oct 12, 2017
  5. Arminator Win User

banned for no reason?

....thats the problem about microsoft, they allow the machines to do the work, they don't go and check it, only on certain times, and with Grand theft auto 5, everyone curses, even the damn npcs XD
    Every enforcement report is reviewed by a real human being, and the only automation done is the queue that sorts the reports for the enforcement team members.

In Grand Theft Auto 5, NPCs curse in the game world about stuff that happens to them in the game world. It is not targeted against another player in the real world.

As soon as you, the player curse and harass another player, that is a violation of the Code of Conduct. No matter how adult or mature the game is, and no matter how much the NPCs curse.
  6. BloodyStreaker Win User

banned for no reason?

so even what the code of conduct says crap, you can't change a game's rule of doing what the hell fucking ever, you can't go and tell them hey, your game has a lot of nasty stuff, you can't just tell them to change it, only on Kid friendly games yeah,
    but if its a damn game RATED M, NOT FOR CHILDREN, but for mature teens to adults then yeah, microsoft won't have that problem, but the children that aren't post to play it are the problem, they are they #1 source of people getting banned for saying certain
    things....
  7. BloodyStreaker Win User

banned for no reason?

so yesterday at 11:00 pm I I banned for no reason. I wasn't even on and i got banned for supposedly inappropriate speech? I want evidence of this and can someone explain when it says case not eligible
    same thing, i was suspended for 7 days because of damn communications, and around that time i was playing Grand Theft Auto 5, some kid kept asking me to shut the hell up, stop cursing, he kept crying so damn much, and he wasn't even fucking playing XD, he
    just sat there in his damn car, costing our match, that little bugger told me he would tell all his friends to report me, then he leaves the game, almost costing us the game, which we did lose....thats the problem about microsoft, they allow the machines to
    do the work, they don't go and check it, only on certain times, and with Grand theft auto 5, everyone curses, even the damn npcs XD
  8. Smwutches Win User

Banned for no reason?

To see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to http;//enforcement.xbox.com
  9. PepperyGaming Win User

Banned for no reason

The Xbox Enforcement Team does not use these forums. For information about your account suspensions or bans sign in at this site with your account at https://enforcement.xbox.com

Only an actual person from the Xbox Live Enforcement Team can impose or remove a suspension or ban on the account. - "Despite what some may claim, Xbox Live Policy & Enforcement Team will never ever ban anyone “for no reason”. Suspensions always occur as
    a result of a specific Code of Conduct violation.Read more here

Code of conduct violations encompass a number of situations, including, but not limited to:

• Engaging in communications that claim or imply that you are Xbox staff
    • Having a Gamertag or profile content that contains hate speech or profanity
    • Using in game exploits to gain an unfair advantage over other players
    • Hacking, Modding or Cheating

If you want to contact the Xbox Live Policy & Enforcement Team you can file a Case Review - You can't file a Case Review if the suspension is less than 24 hours or you failed the questionnaire. - Note: Currently, Xbox device bans are not eligible for
    Case Review. To make a Case Review - Click here
Thema:

Banned for no reason

1. Banned for no reason - Similar Threads - Banned reason

2. I was banned off of Xbox for an unknowingly reason. I have tried to submit an appeal but to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was banned off of Xbox for an unknowingly reason. I have tried to submit an appeal but to...: My Account Was Banned for Apparently, "No Reason Provided". I am confused as to why i was permanently banned. Update: I waited awhile because i was finding possible ways to recover/unban my...
  3. Consent banned and suspended for no reason

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Consent banned and suspended for no reason: How can I stop this the is now the third time this has happened I have been trying too get ahold of someone too find out why I just get a robot please help 7f82bd63-0a6b-4333-b624-1e215fc1eb3f
  4. Banned for no reason. Why do other players fake report when they get wiped?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned for no reason. Why do other players fake report when they get wiped?: I am hearing a lot of this and I hear a lot of teams when they get wiped report them and we didn't even say or do anything bad. Says in order to ban I have to do something serious well I'd love to...
  5. Hi! My Xbox 360 Console got banned for no reason. How can I unban it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi! My Xbox 360 Console got banned for no reason. How can I unban it?: I got it from my cousin a few years ago but I was not using it. I turned it on recently and started playing some games but the console was making weird sounds. So I tried to open it to clean it up...
  6. Banned from Xbox live today for no reason nor was I given one

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned from Xbox live today for no reason nor was I given one: Today I was told that my Xbox live account is suspended indefinitely for violating community standards. I appealed and it was denied with, again, no explanation as to why! This isn’t fair as I’m...
  7. Banned no reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned no reason: Okay so I’d like to know why the [mod removed] I got banned for no reason I check my enforcements it’s states nothing to why I’m indefinitely banned I tried to appeal it but no nothing, I’m...
  8. I got communication banned for some reason

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got communication banned for some reason: I got communication banned for using the clown emoji to a guy threatening to get me banned saying he worked at microsoft when he was obviously 13 i then decided to use clown emojis in a more...
  9. Why did i get banned for no reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did i get banned for no reason: My account has been banned for no reason at all and i know i have not done anything at all to get this permanent ban on my xbox also with all of this i have spent thousands of dollars on this xbox...
  10. My account got banned for no reason username is 01amablnladn

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got banned for no reason username is 01amablnladn: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 0b152aff-628f-418e-9865-db34f9798529