Banned for no reason at all or not a valid reason and why cant i talk to a real person...

Discus and support Banned for no reason at all or not a valid reason and why cant i talk to a real person... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have recieved a enforcement notificatiin for 2 days, but what i cannot understand is why i have been banned, it was from a group post that i had re... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Giuseppe Lotmani, Nov 17, 2022.

1. Banned for no reason at all or not a valid reason and why cant i talk to a real person...

I have recieved a enforcement notificatiin for 2 days, but what i cannot understand is why i have been banned, it was from a group post that i had re posted with no swears or violence or hate speech of any kind yet i still get banned for no reason post was 3-4 weeks ago and have bot played game since, if there is a reason i would like to know why so i can prevent this from heppening again and also why there is no way AT ALL to talk to someone about this in person(or over the telephone) i need to speak to a real person about this but all i get told to go to enforcement website which is no help at all as there is not a real person to speak to and anyone else from MICROSOFT has no access to anything so they cant help the auto bots are no help either what am i to do!! a multi billion dollar company like microsoft cannot afford to employ real people to talk to about this!!!

Banned for no reason at all or not a valid reason and why cant i talk to a real person... [​IMG]

:)

Giuseppe Lotmani, Nov 17, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Banned for no reason at all or not a valid reason and why cant i talk to a real person about this!!

Hi, unfortunately no one can give you an accurate reason

I don’t know what your description means because I don’t play the game.
    But keep in mind that LFG posts aren’t intended to buy, sell, trade, give services or similar. They’re intended just to look for group as the name says
  3. ngocphi Win User

Banned for no reason at all or not a valid reason and why cant i talk to a real person about this!!

Well fitrst drug refrrences second your post has a lot of stuff that ain't lfg related.

You need to keep on topic

Just looking for.group

I don't work.for.ms.but reading your post you can see one violation plus a lot of unrelated non lfg stuff

Drug references is a no no

And no you can't talk to anyone as it's an offline team with moderated contact

For good reason

A phone line would be useless as it would constantly be busy due to spammers or robot dialers as you can't moderate a phone number

You can moderate chat as you know
  4. Giuseppe Lotmani Win User

Hi, hope your well and thankyou for a speedy response!

This still does not answer my question though i would like to know why i recieved the in the first place so it doesent happen to me again or i can avoid bad posts why should i be the one to get banned when it was a re post and on the looking for group post if there is any profanity you cant even post it anyway xhox wont let you! And as you can see from the screen shot post that i had RE posted has not violated any standards from what i can see and if im getting banned for this then microsoft are not doing their job properly and im loosing out on services that i am paying a lot of money for.
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this GIUSEPPE

Would be great to assist you on this one, but unfortunately no one here including Microsoft customer support is capable to assist you with suspensions or enforcement actions.

Because is not possible to access to your account and enforcement details.

The only way to do it is via this site: https://enforcement.xbox.com/

But unfortunately 48 hours suspensions can't be appealed because the enforcement team takes up to 72 hours to review your ticket

Just to let you know, enforcement actions are not always issued based in your latest activity because the enforcement team can take a while in review all the reports
  6. ImpaledGremlin Win User

Achievement hunting

I'm not sure why you want to do that as the point of the score is the achievement in obtaining it. To navigate a way around it seems to undermine the reason in getting it imo.

That said, as long as you are not exploiting system I cant see a reason to ban you at all. The only person it affects is you
Thema:

Banned for no reason at all or not a valid reason and why cant i talk to a real person...

1. Banned for no reason at all or not a valid reason and why cant i talk to a real person... - Similar Threads - Banned reason valid

2. I was banned off of Xbox for an unknowingly reason. I have tried to submit an appeal but to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was banned off of Xbox for an unknowingly reason. I have tried to submit an appeal but to...: My Account Was Banned for Apparently, "No Reason Provided". I am confused as to why i was permanently banned. Update: I waited awhile because i was finding possible ways to recover/unban my...
  3. Consent banned and suspended for no reason

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Consent banned and suspended for no reason: How can I stop this the is now the third time this has happened I have been trying too get ahold of someone too find out why I just get a robot please help 7f82bd63-0a6b-4333-b624-1e215fc1eb3f
  4. Banned for no reason. Why do other players fake report when they get wiped?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned for no reason. Why do other players fake report when they get wiped?: I am hearing a lot of this and I hear a lot of teams when they get wiped report them and we didn't even say or do anything bad. Says in order to ban I have to do something serious well I'd love to...
  5. Hi! My Xbox 360 Console got banned for no reason. How can I unban it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi! My Xbox 360 Console got banned for no reason. How can I unban it?: I got it from my cousin a few years ago but I was not using it. I turned it on recently and started playing some games but the console was making weird sounds. So I tried to open it to clean it up...
  6. Banned from Xbox live today for no reason nor was I given one

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned from Xbox live today for no reason nor was I given one: Today I was told that my Xbox live account is suspended indefinitely for violating community standards. I appealed and it was denied with, again, no explanation as to why! This isn’t fair as I’m...
  7. Banned no reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned no reason: Okay so I’d like to know why the [mod removed] I got banned for no reason I check my enforcements it’s states nothing to why I’m indefinitely banned I tried to appeal it but no nothing, I’m...
  8. I got communication banned for some reason

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got communication banned for some reason: I got communication banned for using the clown emoji to a guy threatening to get me banned saying he worked at microsoft when he was obviously 13 i then decided to use clown emojis in a more...
  9. Why did i get banned for no reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did i get banned for no reason: My account has been banned for no reason at all and i know i have not done anything at all to get this permanent ban on my xbox also with all of this i have spent thousands of dollars on this xbox...
  10. My account got banned for no reason username is 01amablnladn

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got banned for no reason username is 01amablnladn: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 0b152aff-628f-418e-9865-db34f9798529