banned for no reason and now I'm being constantly messaged by the guy who got me banned.

Discus and support banned for no reason and now I'm being constantly messaged by the guy who got me banned. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I got banned 20 minutes ago for saying the words "dead" and "nutting" which I must say is pretty stupid. i went nutting earlier with my grandpa. we... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BrysonLuke13, May 9, 2020.

1. BrysonLuke13
    BrysonLuke13 Guest

banned for no reason and now I'm being constantly messaged by the guy who got me banned.

I got banned 20 minutes ago for saying the words "dead" and "nutting" which I must say is pretty stupid. i went nutting earlier with my grandpa. we went around and looked for nuts. to make matters worse I cant contact support and the enforcement site isnt
    working so I have no idea how long I'm banned for. I'm also getting spammed by the loser who got me banned and I know xbox support isnt going to do jack about it. I havent been banned in years so.

:)

BrysonLuke13, May 9, 2020
  2. negan41 Win User

report and block the other player and the enforcement team will look in to all reports and deal with the problem
  3. Jayhab4real Win User

If you're getting spammed, please report, block ,mute that player.
  4. shampoopapi12 Win User

I got banned 20 minutes ago for saying the words "dead" and "nutting" which I must say is pretty stupid. i went nutting earlier with my grandpa. we went around and looked for nuts. to make matters worse I cant contact support and the enforcement
    site isnt working so I have no idea how long I'm banned for. I'm also getting spammed by the loser who got me banned and I know xbox support isnt going to do jack about it. I havent been banned in years so.
    Since you've got banned for using the words "Dead" and "Nutting" you might be able to get unbanned around sometime tomorrow perhaps.
  5. BrysonLuke13 Win User

that's what I'm thinking, I dont really mind being banned for a day. I have other accounts to play on. it just makes me mad that somone who starts a hostile conversation with me can get me banned for saying two words. he said some explicit things about
    my mom which I didnt think anything of. I normally don't report people. maybe they are having a bad day, I just delete their chats and move on.
  6. TheWhyteNinja Win User

Account was banned from playing xbox live

So the decision was upheld and the reason is i reported a persons messages to much. Just to be clear i didnt report one message over and over agin the players continuously messaged me and mocked me about being banned and the person is the buddy of the person
    who got me banned. So i got banned for harassment because i was reporting the person who was harassing me while i was still communication banned.
Thema:

1. banned for no reason and now I'm being constantly messaged by the guy who got me banned. - Similar Threads - banned reason I'm

2. I was banned off of Xbox for an unknowingly reason. I have tried to submit an appeal but to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was banned off of Xbox for an unknowingly reason. I have tried to submit an appeal but to...: My Account Was Banned for Apparently, "No Reason Provided". I am confused as to why i was permanently banned. Update: I waited awhile because i was finding possible ways to recover/unban my...
  3. Consent banned and suspended for no reason

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Consent banned and suspended for no reason: How can I stop this the is now the third time this has happened I have been trying too get ahold of someone too find out why I just get a robot please help 7f82bd63-0a6b-4333-b624-1e215fc1eb3f
  4. Banned for no reason. Why do other players fake report when they get wiped?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned for no reason. Why do other players fake report when they get wiped?: I am hearing a lot of this and I hear a lot of teams when they get wiped report them and we didn't even say or do anything bad. Says in order to ban I have to do something serious well I'd love to...
  5. Hi! My Xbox 360 Console got banned for no reason. How can I unban it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi! My Xbox 360 Console got banned for no reason. How can I unban it?: I got it from my cousin a few years ago but I was not using it. I turned it on recently and started playing some games but the console was making weird sounds. So I tried to open it to clean it up...
  6. Banned from Xbox live today for no reason nor was I given one

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned from Xbox live today for no reason nor was I given one: Today I was told that my Xbox live account is suspended indefinitely for violating community standards. I appealed and it was denied with, again, no explanation as to why! This isn’t fair as I’m...
  7. Banned no reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned no reason: Okay so I’d like to know why the [mod removed] I got banned for no reason I check my enforcements it’s states nothing to why I’m indefinitely banned I tried to appeal it but no nothing, I’m...
  8. I got communication banned for some reason

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got communication banned for some reason: I got communication banned for using the clown emoji to a guy threatening to get me banned saying he worked at microsoft when he was obviously 13 i then decided to use clown emojis in a more...
  9. I'm ban for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm ban for no reason: my friends report me for no reason to annoy me and now I'm ban for no reason help c2d4419d-5237-4318-b3ce-7663b2cdf3c4
  10. Got ban for no reason... and I'm serious

in XBoX on Consoles
    Got ban for no reason... and I'm serious: Hi ! Yesterday, I played with my other account on my friend's Xbox. I forgot to disconnect it. This morning, I received an email saying that my account got ban for the entire life. A permanent...