Banned for "lmao"

Discus and support Banned for "lmao" in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Since when can you get banned for 48 hours due to saying "lmao" i see no reason to be banned for that and im simply disappointed by what counts as... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by PotaTornadoGuy, Nov 18, 2022.

1. Banned for "lmao"

Since when can you get banned for 48 hours due to saying "lmao" i see no reason to be banned for that and im simply disappointed by what counts as "bannable".

:)

PotaTornadoGuy, Nov 18, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Banned for "lmao"

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this POTATORNADOGUY

Sorry to hear that you had been suspended

Would be great to assist you on this one, but unfortunately no one here including Microsoft customer support is capable to assist you with suspensions or enforcement actions.

Because is not possible to access to your account and enforcement details.
  3. KindGryphon Win User

Banned for "lmao"

Since when can you get banned for 48 hours due to saying "lmao" i see no reason to be banned for that and im simply disappointed by what counts as "bannable".
    Profanity (even if abbreviated or using acronyms, etc) has always been against the rules.
  4. MtownSlingA Win User

So.. this is what happens?

Lmao that was hilarious...

*BAN*
  5. Soba Waki Win User

How do I submit an appeal for a suspension that doesn’t show on my account?

A week long ban for an lfg post Jesus lmao switching to ps asap
  6. BBQ PlTMASTER Win User

Account suspension

LMAO @ the "I have exams and cant play so can you lift ban early" line....
Thema:

Banned for "lmao"

1. Banned for "lmao" - Similar Threads - Banned lmao

2. I AM BANNED FOR MAKING A CHAT ON GROUP CHAT PLZ SEE FORUMS MODS I WANT TO PLAY WITH MY TEAMATES

in XBoX on Windows
    I AM BANNED FOR MAKING A CHAT ON GROUP CHAT PLZ SEE FORUMS MODS I WANT TO PLAY WITH MY TEAMATES: I am banned for making a group post about my channel there was nothing offensive just my channel for xbox and twitch i tried to play with my brother but i couldent friend him also im banned from...
  3. How to see if an xbox one console is temporary banned or pernamently banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to see if an xbox one console is temporary banned or pernamently banned: I bought an xbox one s console and i had my friend giving me his account that has gamepass on it i played with it for about 2 weeks and it got banned. and i ask my other friend to give me his...
  4. Wrongful ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wrongful ban: This is the 2nd time I’ve been wrongfully banned for a profile picture why and it’s not nude or inapropriate in any way what so ever it’s getting old. b0e223ec-8f9d-4d79-ad82-d08077c230d4
  5. I cannot join parties after comm ban expires

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I cannot join parties after comm ban expires: I can’t join parties after my comm ban, I have an error whenever I try to join yet I can create my own, invite and earlier when I did to my friends I could then join parties but it would be...
  6. Why can’t kids get banned for not following community guidelines

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t kids get banned for not following community guidelines: My mate got into an argument with a kid, I intervened to get the kid to stop, the kid decided to call my mate a “bum buddy” i responded in a less appropriate manor which I admit wasn’t right, the...
  7. banned

in XBoX on Windows
    banned: Hello, I made a new account just to contact you guys because my main account was permanently banned without the ability to contact u guys the username is cliff1186 I just wanted to say I had sold...
  8. permanently banned untill my account has been suspended untill 12/31/9999.

in XBoX on Consoles
    permanently banned untill my account has been suspended untill 12/31/9999.: How ever you are suspended for your account deleted Roblox Xbox series x or Xbox one ada6e8eb-e791-4193-8ff5-d2102ad25eb0
  9. Why do you allow people to get banned so easily for posting on lfg?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why do you allow people to get banned so easily for posting on lfg?: Why do you allow people to get banned so easily for posting on lfg? I've got a cheater banned and this person has come back and reported me twice, resulting in two enforcement. I used the lfg for...
  10. Why did I get banned for saying “lmao ur horrif”

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get banned for saying “lmao ur horrif”: I was fighting some girl and said “lmao ur horrif” and got banned and when I go to the enforcement page it won’t even let me submit and appeal to get it removed? 009b30b2-c6c1-4967-b580-58748a007f36