Banned for life 6 years ago

Discus and support Banned for life 6 years ago in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; How’s it that people get banned for life and no real investigation takes place? I know no one actually investigates because with everything drama I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by AngelXfDeath, Jun 30, 2022.

1. AngelXfDeath
    AngelXfDeath Guest

How’s it that people get banned for life and no real investigation takes place?

I know no one actually investigates because with everything drama I was involved in was simply trashing talking and it was never trash talking coming from a single side.

Nor would I start the drama.

If a real investigation had taken place it would have been clear that the guys were baiting me so they could report.

Me not being sensitive or an [mod removed], I’d never report anyone unless they were genuinely doing something wrong.

Reporting people is being monitored by bots and reviewed by employees who don’t care and or don’t fully investigate the situation.

I’m being this up now because since then my life has changed in many ways. I haven’t played a console game since and I’d like to start again but only if I can get a fair case review.

Banned for life 6 years ago [​IMG]

:)

AngelXfDeath, Jun 30, 2022
  2. Daft Badger Win User

You have to appeal any enforcement action within a year.Since it's been 6 years you would not be able to file for a case review i'm afraid.

It wouldn't matter if you were "baited" or someone else started the argument ,if you respond in a way that violates the rules then you risk a ban/suspension.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Was banned years ago

Since it's been so long, there's really nothing that can be done. You would have had to contact support at that time to have to do an unauthorized access investigation. They would typically work with the enforcement team with that to keep you from being banned; although, depending on what went on while your account was out of your possession, that was never guaranteed. Both support and the enforcement team won't review those cases this late after it happened.
  4. CChesco Win User

Was banned years ago

If all fails, it is CRUCIAL and MUST be known that I was banned over what a clown did when they hacked my account. And the owner (me) did not do anything against any term of service, etc..
  5. CChesco Win User

Was banned years ago

Hello,

Chat does not work. Cannot click chat, can't get a phone number, email, Nada.

So what you're saying is, you guys justify bans over nothing to their members? Because I did not do anything. The only thing that happened was not being able to sign in one day, and the email that was linked to my account no longer was associated to it, waited some time for them to get the account back for me, and then within that week, boom, suspended permanently.

Furthermore, to justify a PERMANENT ban over a "modded avatar" (which I didn't even do) is absolutely asinine..

There must be some way I can atleast speak or virtually chat/talk to someone who can at the very least explain why it is what it is, or what I can try and do about it!?

Thanks
  6. Georges C. Win User

Was banned years ago

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello CChesco, i'm sorry for what happened to your account, but as you yourself say in your description the ban was permanent so unfortunately there's nothing to be done, you can try to get some more information regarding this account with Xbox support via chat.

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/contact-us

Note - even if in the Enforcement history nothing appears, the ban may have been made by the Microsoft Department.
Thema:

1. Banned for life 6 years ago - Similar Threads - Banned life years

2. Why won't xbox tell people why their xbox got banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't xbox tell people why their xbox got banned: I have a friend who bought a fairly new xbox from Walmart in December 2023 now to ad some context this guy is stupid he doesn't know jack about software and how to hack program and tamper. He was...
  3. I bought xbox series x 2 days ago and I got to know about a banned on the console.pls I...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought xbox series x 2 days ago and I got to know about a banned on the console.pls I...: [Mod removed] Seriel number of the console .SN:(Mod Removed) 29138814-07da-40fa-8363-bc6ff1e74832
  4. Please help me. I don’t know what to do. My account banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help me. I don’t know what to do. My account banned: Hello. Please help me. I got my only account banned. I have serious health problems and I don't have many joys in life other than playing my xbox. no friends no girlfriend. I am depressed. The...
  5. Can a level 2 Xbox Ambassador Ban You for life

in XBoX on Windows
    Can a level 2 Xbox Ambassador Ban You for life: Me and the Person was on a game and I was just messing around and and he spelt a word wrong and I corrected him the starts getting angry and we had a little fight and I said no cuz words or...
  6. How can I get ban for life from a gamerpic that Microsoft approved!?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I get ban for life from a gamerpic that Microsoft approved!?: So over a year ago someone from NBA 2k22 invited me to a party after beating him in a game and he ends up banning my account for life. I never really figured out what happen until i saw a video on...
  7. Life time ban appeal

in XBoX on Consoles
    Life time ban appeal: So myself and 7 other accounts were banned at the same time for harassment etc. these accounts were mostly not in use and one is the grandchild’s for animal crossing. The appeals on us adults all...
  8. Ban for life since 2015

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ban for life since 2015: I can not transfer all my stuff like every "home account" Xbox to a external hard drive so no way to up grade to Xbox one x so no way am I going to upgrade so only two way that I could make it to...
  9. Console Ban for Life

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console Ban for Life: My son had his xbox spoofed and the guy some how got him banned. The guy also hacked my IP address and was shutting down my router. I have contacted my internet provider and had to have my IP...
  10. Life ban for my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Life ban for my account: my son has just had a life ban for his gamertag for "cheating" ,we are unable to find out what he has done and you cant contact the enforcement team. Also I had just got the digital version of...