Banned for gamerpic for no reason!!!

Discus and support Banned for gamerpic for no reason!!! in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So I changed my gamerpic to a photo of my and my fiancé standing in front of our house completely appropriate and I just got a temporary ban for it!!!... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Chris Roe1, Dec 29, 2022.

1. Chris Roe1
    Chris Roe1 Guest

So I changed my gamerpic to a photo of my and my fiancé standing in front of our house completely appropriate and I just got a temporary ban for it!!! I’m so upset!!!!! Xbox if you don’t fix this you will lose loyal customers! (Pic attached)

Banned for gamerpic for no reason!!! [​IMG]

:)

Chris Roe1, Dec 29, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

3. Smwutches Win User

Gamerpic Banned For No Reason

The enforcement team does not use the forums. To see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to
    http://enforcement.xbox.com It says it "may include" those topics, not that it is affiliated with all of the reasons listed.
  4. Internet Expert Win User

Reason for my gamerpic ban

Since this is an Enforcement action, the forums will not be able to help you since the Enforcement team does not post here, and nobody else has access to your records. You may also want to consider changing your current gamerpic.

You will need to log on to http://enforcement.xbox.com, check your Enforcement history, and submit a case review (if eligible).

The Code of Conduct is not a complete list of "what not to do". Rather, you'll want to observe the values it presents: promote a positive impact with your presence on Xbox Live, not a negative one.
  5. WB-5BF98CD1-D0AE-415 Win User

Licence Transfer

That's really depressing to hear. I had the 5ive years anniversary gamer pic zero hour gamerpic and also Ten year anniversary. I wish I could get those back. I got banned till 9999 for no reason!
  6. luissolid Win User

14 day suspension Gamerpic

if your gamerpic violates the terms and conditions you will get banned/suspended.
Thema:

1. Banned for gamerpic for no reason!!! - Similar Threads - Banned gamerpic reason

2. My gamerpic got banned again when it doesn't violate the community standards if it does...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My gamerpic got banned again when it doesn't violate the community standards if it does...: My gamerpic got banned again when it doesn't violate the community standards if it does than why can my Microsoft account have the picture that I want my Xbox to *** Gaming and Xbox / Account and...
  3. Banned over gamerpic and can't file an appeal

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned over gamerpic and can't file an appeal: Today I was banned over a Gamerpic that I have no idea what was wrong with it (see picture below) and whenever I go to the enforcement page it doesn't let me file an appeal. What else can I do...
  4. Ban for an "animated "gamerpic" of putin, that iv had for over a year, how can I "appeal"...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ban for an "animated "gamerpic" of putin, that iv had for over a year, how can I "appeal"...: Iv had an animated picture of putin as my gamerpic for over a year and never had a problem, for the last 4 month iv played single player games and don't play multilayer or chat with others etc,...
  5. Random 1 year ban for a gamerpic that was accepted a week ago

in XBoX on Consoles
    Random 1 year ban for a gamerpic that was accepted a week ago: So last night I was in a party, and I get kicked from the party. At first, I thought it was my Internet, and then I log back in. It says that it expired on 10/21/24, but I thought it expired on...
  6. I received an enforcement 2 day ban on XBox for a Gamerpic, can someone give me an idea why...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I received an enforcement 2 day ban on XBox for a Gamerpic, can someone give me an idea why...: I received an enforcement 2 day ban on XBox for a Gamerpic, can someone give me an idea why this is please? I changed my profile picture and this happened. 37ad59aa-e424-4926-8bb1-39c836706fb7
  7. Custom gamerpic instantly got me banned.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Custom gamerpic instantly got me banned.: A horrormovie picture (texas chainsaw) I uploaded as a custom gamerpic instantly got me banned! Why? And why not just tell me? Instaban seems a little excessive for a moviepic - I don't even know...
  8. Banned for my gamerpic

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned for my gamerpic: Just changed my gamerpic to David goggins and have now received a two day ban. Have seen multiple half naked women and negative characters and profile pics but an inspirational character is worthy...
  9. Son banned for gamerpic that Microsoft offered

in XBoX Accessibility
    Son banned for gamerpic that Microsoft offered: My son received a 2 day ban for having a gamerpic of Spongebob SquarePants? You offered the photo for him to choose from and he has had it as his gamerpic for months. Now out of nowhere he goes to...
  10. Gamerpic ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamerpic ban: Unable to appeal due to duration, just wondered if anyone could possibly clue in on why using a photo of my own dog on her own with nothing else in view (besides a window) would violate community...