Banned for communication

Discus and support Banned for communication in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; In recent months I got banned for communication I understand why but today I got hit with a ban for communication again. I dont know why I got banned... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by XEsquizofrenia, Oct 21, 2017.

1. Banned for communication

In recent months I got banned for communication I understand why but today I got hit with a ban for communication again. I dont know why I got banned because I limited my messages to random players and they are the ones that they alawys message me first
    because it's something they did in the game and they are blaming me for it. I didnt not use any cuss words at all since I was last ban. I choose my words carefully if anything they where the ones to used bad language at me. The only gamers that I talk to are
    my friends with bad language. I only use party chat with my friends nobady else. Please xbox enforcement team please review my ban, I feel it was unjust and for no reason. Please review. Thank you.
    From A xbox live user since 2011 and who supports xbox live.

:)

XEsquizofrenia, Oct 21, 2017
  2. II MimPi II
    II MimPi II Guest
    Communications Ban Appeal

I have been communication banned for life for no reason and would like it appealed because i have only gotten a 1 day communication ban and out of the blue i got permanently communication banned please Unban me for communications.

II MimPi II, Oct 21, 2017
  3. banned

communication banned for first time how long am i banned for

K123456766555, Oct 21, 2017
  4. Banned for communication

Hi there,

The only way to reach the Enforcement Team is through the case review process at https://enforcement.xbox.com. They do not use the forums.

Mistress Sara, Oct 21, 2017
  5. bowski477 Win User

Being banned twice

Is one a communications ban and one an account ban? Or are they both communications bans?
  6. IRB Win User

Communication banned

Hi

Suspensions are not issued for no-reason, only if it is shown that the rules have been broken. False reports don't lead to suspensions.

You will need to visit https://enforcement.xbox.com for more information, they don't use the forums for suspensions.
  7. oOo J0RDAN oOo Win User

Communication ban???

I feel like my voice is not even heard by you guys for real!!! Hundreds of dollars and I get spit in the face?? It's a game and there gonna be trash talk your taking the fun out of the game for real and that's why I'll go to Sony!!! i may even get legal
    advice!!! This is my money not yours!!!!!
  8. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Communication ban

It's good that you are aware of what you did to deserve the suspension and reflecting on it serves to avoid suspensions in the future, yet there is nothing you can do but go through the suspension and read the Code of conduct.
  9. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Communications ban

Make sure and check your ban here (pay attention to the duration in the end): https://enforcement.xbox.com

Please refrain from using other gtags in the forums or ask for personal bans.

If you have more questions contact us again
Thema:

Banned for communication

1. Banned for communication - Similar Threads - Banned communication

2. How long is a fourth communication ban?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How long is a fourth communication ban?: The first time I was mic banned it was for 12 hours. The second time was one week, and then my third was 2 weeks, and this all happened in 2018 and I haven’t been mic banned since then. So I was...
  3. Voice communication ban on xbox reset?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Voice communication ban on xbox reset?: If you have been communication banned 4 times and have a 24 day suspension your next com ban is permanent but i get false reported all the time and I don't want to be permanently communication...
  4. HELP!!! I got communications banned.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    HELP!!! I got communications banned.: So this guy named [mod removed] Communications banned me by tricking me into getting my account suspended I need info and I want u to avoid him. he wanted me to get him some more people intrested...
  5. Why is my communication ban not lifted a week after it was supposed to end

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is my communication ban not lifted a week after it was supposed to end: I got banned on january 9 until the 24 from communication and a week later i still cant start a party or join any along with not being able to add people on certain games and voice chat being...
  6. How did I get communication banned?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How did I get communication banned?: Can someone please explain to me how I got communication banned from xbox. Not only did I get communication banned, but after my appeal went through, they sent an e-mail suggesting that even...
  7. Unfair communication ban. We need changes!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unfair communication ban. We need changes!: So, one random was harassing me in game, and game chat because I was refusing to engage him. Calling me bad words. Then we moved to xbox messaging, where I told him that he was not a good person...
  8. I got communication banned for some reason

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got communication banned for some reason: I got communication banned for using the clown emoji to a guy threatening to get me banned saying he worked at microsoft when he was obviously 13 i then decided to use clown emojis in a more...
  9. Can I still play online or not while ur communication banned just wondering?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I still play online or not while ur communication banned just wondering?: Just wondering if I can play online at all 5c3024d7-2109-4f19-ae9e-3c1e8129389e
  10. I was communication banned but I was not the one on my xbox I apologize for the long writing

in XBoX on Windows
    I was communication banned but I was not the one on my xbox I apologize for the long writing: I had family over for a thanksgiving party which they couldn’t attend and instead came over today, my cousins usually hang out in my room and I installed some games that they could play any games...