Banned for cheating

Discus and support Banned for cheating in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; They said I cheated even though I've been playing for 3 years and never played with anyone who cheated I've spent 1000 dollars on the account they gave... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Connor Wissinger, Sep 2, 2022.

1. Banned for cheating

They said I cheated even though I've been playing for 3 years and never played with anyone who cheated I've spent 1000 dollars on the account they gave me no information. How can I get unbanned.

:)

Connor Wissinger, Sep 2, 2022
  2. EdgySweet Nana Win User

*** is a cheat

This player should be banned. Scores removed and credit the victims, like myself, the win. I was winning the game against the cheat. They stole the win.

Ban the cheat!!!!!!!!
  3. DanteSparda504 Win User

Rockstar Banning Customers

They need to be banned. They are CHEATING. It's fine if you stumble on it once. But using it over and over again is cheating and I hope everyone who takes advantage of it is banned.
  4. Im Kinda Win User

How do i do a license transfer if my account is permanently banned?

Sorry to get off topic here, but you don't just get banned for cheating @RED SHIFT1. There is so much more then just cheating to get banned for.
  5. beer5679 Win User

Fighting a Suspension

What i meant was is i never have had a cheating ban. Ive been suspended for communications 4 times, thats what i meant. I wouldnt think communication bans and cheating bans are linked together?
  6. Quenxo Win User

Why do i get banned when i report hackers and trollers

There is no point filing complaints for cheating unless the game is new.

The enforcement team only see what they want to see. They do not investigate cheating but they are very eager to ban you for any aggro the cheating causes.

There are definitely double standards in the way bans are handed out.
Thema:

Banned for cheating

1. Banned for cheating - Similar Threads - Banned cheating

2. Banned?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned?: I got banned because someone I bought from xbox360 with modification used on the console I didn't do anything wrong I know it's not something you all can do about it but my question here why I got...
  3. Why do i keep getting banned?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do i keep getting banned?: Im putting ups lfg for fallout 76 trying to sell items from my in game vendors, and i keep getting banned for it, why? What is going on with yalls moderation. Ive been banned for 2 days on 3...
  4. I was wrongfully com banned please help?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I was wrongfully com banned please help?: so basically i got com banned for someone reporting an old message which i admit i did say, but recently around the end of march, i was com banned for over a year because of hate speech, and in...
  5. When is xbox banning strike packs as cheating using them is now rampant

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When is xbox banning strike packs as cheating using them is now rampant: When is xbox going to be banning people who cheat using strike packs and Kronos as they dont seem to be doing anything even if players are reported. 9700b7cf-49ac-48d2-9cf8-42afb4bd37f4
  6. Why does xbox not ban accounts that have been reported for cheating?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does xbox not ban accounts that have been reported for cheating?: I’ve been playing bo3 lately and there’s an exploit in the game right now ONLY on xbox that lets players go Invisible and can’t be Killed, they abuse this in the Multiplier aspect of the game...
  7. My long time Xbox Account has been wrongfully banned for "Cheating." And I have an idea...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My long time Xbox Account has been wrongfully banned for "Cheating." And I have an idea...: I haven't even used my Xbox for a while now. I started using it again just a few weeks ago and started with literally only playing Single Player games. Including TWD series, Fallout, and Elder...
  8. Harassment ban and i didn't even cheat or anything

in XBoX on Consoles
    Harassment ban and i didn't even cheat or anything: I recently got a communications ban and thats understandable because i replied to some one that messaged me which i shouldn't have and then the night after i played just fine with no messaging or...
  9. How can have a cheat ban when never used cheats.

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can have a cheat ban when never used cheats.: I dont know how this day at 21:00 p.m i have a ban account for cheating when i didnt use my console in all day, i dont udenstand why if one kid reports other can end in 14 days ban. Because i dont...
  10. My friends got ban permanently on xbox one for cheat by other person !

in XBoX on Consoles
    My friends got ban permanently on xbox one for cheat by other person !: Hi. Recently, I got permanently banned on my account. I didn't knew how it happened because I've did nothing wrong! It said that I got banned for cheating.. Im 100% legit! I've never cheated in my...