Banned for "cheating" when I wasn't and have never modded/cheated on xbox in general. How...

Discus and support Banned for "cheating" when I wasn't and have never modded/cheated on xbox in general. How... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; On March 29th around 9-10 pm I was in the middle of playing CoD Bo2 multiplayer on my xbox 360 when I got a notification that my account was suspended... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by EXTERMINAT0R257, Apr 1, 2022.

1. Banned for "cheating" when I wasn't and have never modded/cheated on xbox in general. How...

On March 29th around 9-10 pm I was in the middle of playing CoD Bo2 multiplayer on my xbox 360 when I got a notification that my account was suspended from xbox live until 12/31/9999. I sent an to appeal through the enforcement website and got rejected (somehow). I don't understand how I can get banned for cheating without a modded console as the theater mods on Bo2 can't be detected by Microsoft as hundreds of people openly cheat on Bo2 and have never gotten banned as I've reported most of the cheaters I've come across and have never got a notification that any action has been taken against them and I see the same people cheating in Bo2 for the last three years I've been playing Bo2 and (again) I've never used any of the theater mods. Not only that, I've been playing Xbox for three years now and have thousands of hours put into my account. I've over a hundred days in both CoD WW2 and Borderlands 2, not including all of the other games that I've played. I've spend hundreds of dollars on my account in games and equipment to play said games. I am and have been loyal costumer for years. I want to know how I can get my account back and or at least transfer all of my progress I've accumulated over the years to my new account. I will not take no for an answer as I refuse to loose all of my progress over a mistake on Microsoft's part.

:)

EXTERMINAT0R257, Apr 1, 2022
  2. CatchyOrpheus06 Win User

I was ban for two weeks for no reason

How do you get ban for cheating when your playing far cry 3 and I wasn't cheating when I was playing
  3. EXTERMINAT0R257 Win User

Banned for "cheating" when I wasn't and have never modded/cheated on xbox in general. How can I get my account back?

Would calling xbox support help resolve this situation then?
  4. Kathy A. Win User

Banned for "cheating" when I wasn't and have never modded/cheated on xbox in general. How can I get my account back?

Hi EXTERMINAT0R257,

We understand your sentiment in receiving an enforcement action and would like to raise an appeal for it. This is not the experience that Microsoft wishes you to have. However, forums and customer support are unable to assist you with any suspensions or enforcement actions.

Should you need assistance from support please go directly to the right team - Xbox Enforcement. Follow the steps provided in this link to submit an appeal - How to submit a case review.

Please feel free to create a new thread if you have further concerns - Create a new question or start a discussion.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  5. XBF - Dom Win User

Hello EXTERMINAT0R257,

Thank you for reaching out to us about your issue,

Your Xbox Live account has received an enforcement due to violations of the Microsoft Services Agreement or the Community Standards for Xbox. We are not able to provide specific details about individual suspensions here, but please visit enforcement.xbox.com to see additional details about the action and check if you're now eligible to have your case reviewed. You are also not able to transfer game progress or save data from one account to another either.

XBF Dom
  6. callofduty20175 Win User

(This is my old account that I've fallen back on, so don't get confused this is EXTERMINAT0R the OP)

Yea, another thing I don't understand is I thought MicroSoft was suppose to check your console to see if there were any scrips that modded certain games or the OS of the Xbox. And I also find it weird that they would only Permanently ban my account and not my Xbox (even though they did ban me from playing online on my Xbox one for a month that I didn't use for 2 weeks prior to my ban.) I wonder if I could contact the Enforcement team through an appeal on my other account if I get a com-ban or something like that? And also I've been receiving notifications that my banned account is receiving money ($5 to $10) from Xbox, and now I can't install one of the games I play a lot (CoD WW2) after it undownloaded from my Xbox after the ban and now I can't reinstall it, so now I can't play the only game I want to play on Xbox one. This is the fastest love to absolutely despise relationship I've every experienced in my live, what happened to me is something that should never happen to anybody, especially to a loyal costumer.
Thema:

Banned for "cheating" when I wasn't and have never modded/cheated on xbox in general. How...

1. Banned for "cheating" when I wasn't and have never modded/cheated on xbox in general. How... - Similar Threads - Banned cheating wasn't

2. Are milsims banned from Xbox now?

in XBoX on Windows
    Are milsims banned from Xbox now?: Hi! I’ve been using Xbox services both console and PC for several years now. During this time, one of my favorite past times have been clanning and doing mislims on the Xbox platform. For the...
  3. I just bought a used Xbox found out the console was banned. Does that mean I cannot...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought a used Xbox found out the console was banned. Does that mean I cannot...: Yes I bought a used xbox recently that didn't reveal to me that The console was Band I know, I can't play using online functions but does that Mean that I can't download the games that I've...
  4. How is posting a clan recruiting post in LFG a temp ban offense?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How is posting a clan recruiting post in LFG a temp ban offense?: So my friend and clanmate posted a recruiting post in Destiny 2 LFG and got temporarily banned for going against community standards... he didn't use any profanity and people often recruit for...
  5. When is xbox banning strike packs as cheating using them is now rampant

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When is xbox banning strike packs as cheating using them is now rampant: When is xbox going to be banning people who cheat using strike packs and Kronos as they dont seem to be doing anything even if players are reported. 9700b7cf-49ac-48d2-9cf8-42afb4bd37f4
  6. Why does xbox not ban accounts that have been reported for cheating?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does xbox not ban accounts that have been reported for cheating?: I’ve been playing bo3 lately and there’s an exploit in the game right now ONLY on xbox that lets players go Invisible and can’t be Killed, they abuse this in the Multiplier aspect of the game...
  7. My long time Xbox Account has been wrongfully banned for "Cheating." And I have an idea...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My long time Xbox Account has been wrongfully banned for "Cheating." And I have an idea...: I haven't even used my Xbox for a while now. I started using it again just a few weeks ago and started with literally only playing Single Player games. Including TWD series, Fallout, and Elder...
  8. Harassment ban and i didn't even cheat or anything

in XBoX on Consoles
    Harassment ban and i didn't even cheat or anything: I recently got a communications ban and thats understandable because i replied to some one that messaged me which i shouldn't have and then the night after i played just fine with no messaging or...
  9. How can have a cheat ban when never used cheats.

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can have a cheat ban when never used cheats.: I dont know how this day at 21:00 p.m i have a ban account for cheating when i didnt use my console in all day, i dont udenstand why if one kid reports other can end in 14 days ban. Because i dont...
  10. My friends got ban permanently on xbox one for cheat by other person !

in XBoX on Consoles
    My friends got ban permanently on xbox one for cheat by other person !: Hi. Recently, I got permanently banned on my account. I didn't knew how it happened because I've did nothing wrong! It said that I got banned for cheating.. Im 100% legit! I've never cheated in my...