Banned for calling myself stupid?

Discus and support Banned for calling myself stupid? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm so confused why I got a suspension, I accidentally threw a grenade near a teammate instead of a lesion so they got downed. I sent a message to them... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SpazzyAttacky, Mar 16, 2023.

1. Banned for calling myself stupid?

I'm so confused why I got a suspension, I accidentally threw a grenade near a teammate instead of a lesion so they got downed. I sent a message to them apologizing. I said I was sry and that im stupid af for doing that and got a suspension??? So im not allowed to call myself stupid now in an apology for a mistake? I can understand if I was degrading them but for me to call myself that?

:)

SpazzyAttacky, Mar 16, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello SpazzyAttacky, I'm sorry for what happened regarding your account, we would like to set your expectation about this situation.

Enforcement is a department apart from this Community and Xbox service, is not possible for us to access to your account and Enforcement details to check or handle with your ban or suspension.

As this forum is public viewing and unfortunately as independent consultants we do not have access there is some data or your account, we cannot specify the actual reason or verify precisely what the reason for your suspension or ban or remove your ban or suspension.

Below I leave links that can inform better about the Enforcement

Types of Xbox enforcement actions

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/family-onli...

Xbox device suspensions and bans

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/family-onli...
  3. H0rr0r Sc0pe Win User

I really want to cancel my gold subsciption but can't

You know it's quite stupid, the only way I can stop paying for this subscription I no longer use would be to get myself banned...
  4. Goth Vampirella Win User

Banned by myself??

@OP, If you read your email (see pics you posted) then you'd know you're posting this in the wrong place. This is a discussion forum. Although some here would probably love to hear what you did and talk about it, no one here can really help you.
  5. gds1972 Win User

Banned by myself??

Hi

You should be able to find information on the enforcement action on the
    Xbox Enforcement
    web site and if eligible you will be able to request a case review from here as well.
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Stupid ban

Every report gets investigated by XBLPET before a suspension is issued so there is no chance to get banned from spam reporting

You can't appeal a 24 hrs suspension for objective reasons so use this time to read the Code of Conducct in order to avoid future bans
Thema:

1. Banned for calling myself stupid? - Similar Threads - Banned calling myself

2. Why was I banned for calling someone a <removed>? Which means wannabe gangster , but he can...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why was I banned for calling someone a <removed>? Which means wannabe gangster , but he can...: Why was I banned for calling someone a <removed>? Which means wannabe gangster , but he can taunt and team kill as well say whatever in voice chat and no penalty? I don't understand the...
  3. What if I didn’t do anything and got banned on Xbox someone called me a slur and I got...

in XBoX Accessibility
    What if I didn’t do anything and got banned on Xbox someone called me a slur and I got...: I got banned for someone calling me a slur ? I didn’t say anything and I was in a party with my friend the whole day i didn’t do anything and I would like unbanned so I can play the game instead...
  4. Is there anything that can be done about a false ban in call of duty?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there anything that can be done about a false ban in call of duty?: So a while back I launched modern warfare 2 and it crashed. When I launched it again I was permanently banned for no reason. I went to appeal the ban on Activisions website around 12AM that night,...
  5. Voice chat bans in Call of Duty.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Voice chat bans in Call of Duty.: Can I be permanently banned from playing Call of Duty for voice chat violations? Isn't this a violation of the First Amendment? And finally, I do not use Proximity Chat or communicate with...
  6. Did they fix the banning issues with preorders of call of duty 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Did they fix the banning issues with preorders of call of duty 3: Did they fix the problem were it was banning people for buying call of duty 3 the big package 91e68a6a-eeb2-47c5-b2ae-d7df2c9cd935
  7. Why was I banned for calling someone a wankster ? Which means wannabe gangster , but he can...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why was I banned for calling someone a wankster ? Which means wannabe gangster , but he can...: Why was I banned for calling someone a wankster ? Which means wannabe gangster , but he can taunt and team kill as well say whatever in voice chat and no penalty? I don't understand the...
  8. I was just com banned for defending myself after being harassed and called a slur over my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was just com banned for defending myself after being harassed and called a slur over my...: I dont know how to post screenshots here, and since i dont meet the reddit point requirements on the xbox forum there ill just have to go with this in hopes that some sort of change can be made....
  9. Banned for calling someone fatherless on accident I did not mean to cause such a action

in XBoX on Consoles
    Banned for calling someone fatherless on accident I did not mean to cause such a action: I didn't mean to send that type of message but I couldn't control myself in the moment 45c90bb9-0f53-4082-b321-434e7bf7f0a4
  10. Hey my xbox account was suspended and banned for no reason and I tried calling them about it

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey my xbox account was suspended and banned for no reason and I tried calling them about it: I GOT BANNED AND SUSPENDED FOR NO REASON [img] 889be0f1-8fc5-4d18-87da-2ece9b975916