Banned for asking a question

Discus and support Banned for asking a question in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I am banned for 4 days for saying the F word. I was talking to my friend (who I've known sense elementary school) if he wants to play Call of Duty Cold... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by GDILIVES, Dec 4, 2022.

1. GDILIVES
    GDILIVES Guest

I am banned for 4 days for saying the F word. I was talking to my friend (who I've known sense elementary school) if he wants to play Call of Duty Cold War or GTA Online, he then responds with "2k fym" I respond back with "what do you mean f you mean?" he reply's with "Oops" I am then promptly banned for 4 day for Messaging. I was not attempting to be mean or rude to him, I was simply asking a question. But I think 4 days is a bit cruel, not even a warning? or a 1 day ban? Seriously?! I've heard people say worse things than what I said who aren't even banned yet. I have already submitted the Appeal (Which is going to get Rejected immediately).

TLDR: Banned for 4 days without warning for asking a question that has a swear word in it.

:)

GDILIVES, Dec 4, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community.
    My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor

Hope you're doing great today despite this GDILIVES

If your appeal has been denied unfortunately you need to wait until the suspension ends

Please note that no one here including Microsoft customer support is capable to assist or discuss suspensions or enforcement actions.
  3. KyotoK Win User

Has anyone gotten banned on Xbox for a pirated game on pc?

I'm not banned, just asking a question.
  4. Fyer Win User

Question about a ban. ( not asking for a un-ban )

If it was a game ban then you would have to contact the publisher.
  5. Loken68 Win User

Nascar the Game 2011

I have been banned on three different accounts on their site for asking questions
  6. Fyer Win User

Giving bad rep

No, you were not banned there for asking a question. You were banned for spamming the forums with the same topic after moderators told you to stop.
Thema:

1. Banned for asking a question - Similar Threads - Banned asking question

2. Why won't xbox tell people why their xbox got banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't xbox tell people why their xbox got banned: I have a friend who bought a fairly new xbox from Walmart in December 2023 now to ad some context this guy is stupid he doesn't know jack about software and how to hack program and tamper. He was...
  3. I got banned for asking for money wich now I feel bad and I wanna be able to talk to my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got banned for asking for money wich now I feel bad and I wanna be able to talk to my...: I got banned because I asked for money but I feel bad now and I wanna be unbanned cause I have a friend who really wants to play online but I can join his party because I’m banned and he keeps...
  4. I got banned cause i asked for a 2v2 can someone do anything about this?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got banned cause i asked for a 2v2 can someone do anything about this?: [img] I got banned caused I asked fo a 2v2 and I got a strike I didn't do anything it's really dumb that they banned me for that I shouldn't have gotten banned for this...
  5. I am permanently banned and cant opt in for a case review. How else can I ask for a case...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am permanently banned and cant opt in for a case review. How else can I ask for a case...: [img] I was banned about a decade or more ago, and I had quite a few purchases on the account. I think ive done the time, is there anyway to submit a case review?...
  6. I would like to ask about my account being banned

in XBoX Accessibility
    I would like to ask about my account being banned: Hi I would like to know if I could get my account unbanned I received an email in the early hours of the morning a couple days ago and I realised that I had been banned but at the time I was...
  7. I was com banned I’m not sure why so I was asking to find out

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was com banned I’m not sure why so I was asking to find out: I’ve had my account for many 6 years now and was randomly com banned im not sure why or how I’m not aware of what I did and have no intent to call the staff team unless this isn’t responded to im...
  8. Why am I getting banned for asking for a CAM or ST on FIFA!!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why am I getting banned for asking for a CAM or ST on FIFA!!: The term CAM and ST was used in the sentence "CAM and ST needed for 20-0" now how can I be getting banned for the use of game based terminology it's beyond the joke, Central Attacking Midfielder -...
  9. 14D ban removal (ask)

in XBoX on Consoles
    14D ban removal (ask): Hi, 10min before, I wanted to play with my friends in Xbox Live but I received this error message "your Xbox live connexion was suspended to 07/02/2018, please look at enforcement.xbox.com to see...
  10. Xbox Support advise I ask here RE a ban?!?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Support advise I ask here RE a ban?!?: Hi, After speaking to Xbox support, their best piece of advice is that I ask here, in the hope the enforcement team will read this and assist me. According to the support team guy, I last used...