Banned for arguing with a troll

Discus and support Banned for arguing with a troll in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; got to love the enforcement team -.- got a 2 week ban because a guy was trolling on fortnite pve so I asked him to stop in game chat and he got... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GaSSyMeXIcAn38, Apr 11, 2018.

1. Banned for arguing with a troll

got to love the enforcement team -.- got a 2 week ban because a guy was trolling on fortnite pve so I asked him to stop in game chat and he got aggressive which pissed me off so when he left I made the dumb decision to message him and he continued telling
    me off well I told him off but since he reported me first I get **** banned. Pure **** xbox. How about instead of only listening to one side of the story you get both before making a decision.

:)

GaSSyMeXIcAn38, Apr 11, 2018
  2. Launch Titles: More Sony Smoke & Mirrors

Lol i stop arguing with this guy a long time ago... i just call him out now when i see him troll every week.

DJ SANDSTORM407, Apr 11, 2018
  3. Dirty Loco
    Dirty Loco Guest
    New Xbox ToS and Code of Conduct.(This post is for Xbox Live General Discussions)

[quote user="TheLastBastions"]I have been banned on several occasions for simply arguing with complete and utter idiots and getting banned and suspended from communicating for a period of time from Xbox live all because I swear....[/quote]

So, you're saying that the ToU/CoC needs to be changed because you lack self control?

And, if you're claiming these people are "idiots", arguing with them only brings you to their level.

Dirty Loco, Apr 11, 2018
  4. Banned for arguing with a troll

The Xbox Enforcement Team does not use these forums. For information about your account suspensions or bans sign in at this site with your account at https://enforcement.xbox.com

Only an actual person from the Xbox Live Enforcement Team can impose or remove a suspension or ban on the account. - "Despite what some may claim, Xbox Live Policy & Enforcement Team will never ever ban anyone “for no reason”. Suspensions always occur as
    a result of a specific Code of Conduct violation.Read more here

Code of conduct violations encompass a number of situations, including, but not limited to:

• Engaging in communications that claim or imply that you are Xbox staff
    • Having a Gamertag or profile content that contains hate speech or profanity
    • Using in game exploits to gain an unfair advantage over other players
    • Hacking, Modding or Cheating

If you want to contact the Xbox Live Policy & Enforcement Team you can file a Case Review - You can't file a Case Review if the suspension is less than 24 hours or you failed the questionnaire. - Note: Currently, Xbox device bans are not eligible for
    Case Review. To make a Case Review - Click here

SparkedDisc719, Apr 11, 2018
  5. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    it doesnt matter who starts the fight there is no otherside

If you retaliate in anyways that violates the terms of use you will be punished his violations would be seperate and has nothing to do with yours

Just because he starts the fight doesn't give you the right to break the rules

ngocphi, Apr 11, 2018
  6. I'm pretty sure both of you are punish, if not he will be soon by another law abiding player. So hope for the best with the Enforcement team you love always Banned for arguing with a troll :)

JerrminRangwani, Nov 1, 2018
  7. JerrminRangwani Win User

I'm pretty sure both of you are punish, if not he will be soon by another law abiding player. So hope for the best with the Enforcement team you love always :)
  8. SparkedDisc719 Win User

The Xbox Enforcement Team does not use these forums. For information about your account suspensions or bans sign in at this site with your account at https://enforcement.xbox.com

Only an actual person from the Xbox Live Enforcement Team can impose or remove a suspension or ban on the account. - "Despite what some may claim, Xbox Live Policy & Enforcement Team will never ever ban anyone “for no reason”. Suspensions always occur as
    a result of a specific Code of Conduct violation.Read more here

Code of conduct violations encompass a number of situations, including, but not limited to:

• Engaging in communications that claim or imply that you are Xbox staff
    • Having a Gamertag or profile content that contains hate speech or profanity
    • Using in game exploits to gain an unfair advantage over other players
    • Hacking, Modding or Cheating

If you want to contact the Xbox Live Policy & Enforcement Team you can file a Case Review - You can't file a Case Review if the suspension is less than 24 hours or you failed the questionnaire. - Note: Currently, Xbox device bans are not eligible for
    Case Review. To make a Case Review - Click here
  9. ngocphi Win User

it doesnt matter who starts the fight there is no otherside

If you retaliate in anyways that violates the terms of use you will be punished his violations would be seperate and has nothing to do with yours

Just because he starts the fight doesn't give you the right to break the rules
  10. HyperVenom523 Win User

Banned

If you argued with the guy instead of reporting it asap then you got the ban on you, he probablu waited until you.said something to repprt you amd you fell for the troll game...
  11. CODukes4 Win User

Fix CoD with one simple step.....

Are you trolling or just trying to argue? Your argument makes little to no sense.
Thema:

1. Banned for arguing with a troll - Similar Threads - Banned arguing troll

2. Wrongful ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wrongful ban: This is the 2nd time I’ve been wrongfully banned for a profile picture why and it’s not nude or inapropriate in any way what so ever it’s getting old. b0e223ec-8f9d-4d79-ad82-d08077c230d4
  3. I cannot join parties after comm ban expires

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I cannot join parties after comm ban expires: I can’t join parties after my comm ban, I have an error whenever I try to join yet I can create my own, invite and earlier when I did to my friends I could then join parties but it would be...
  4. Why can’t kids get banned for not following community guidelines

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t kids get banned for not following community guidelines: My mate got into an argument with a kid, I intervened to get the kid to stop, the kid decided to call my mate a “bum buddy” i responded in a less appropriate manor which I admit wasn’t right, the...
  5. banned

in XBoX on Windows
    banned: Hello, I made a new account just to contact you guys because my main account was permanently banned without the ability to contact u guys the username is cliff1186 I just wanted to say I had sold...
  6. permanently banned untill my account has been suspended untill 12/31/9999.

in XBoX on Consoles
    permanently banned untill my account has been suspended untill 12/31/9999.: How ever you are suspended for your account deleted Roblox Xbox series x or Xbox one ada6e8eb-e791-4193-8ff5-d2102ad25eb0
  7. Why do you allow people to get banned so easily for posting on lfg?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why do you allow people to get banned so easily for posting on lfg?: Why do you allow people to get banned so easily for posting on lfg? I've got a cheater banned and this person has come back and reported me twice, resulting in two enforcement. I used the lfg for...
  8. my sons account has been banned why ?

in XBoX on Windows
    my sons account has been banned why ?: hello i wanted to ask a question on here my son is 10 and made a looking for group post on a game and was tryna play with people around his age and he has been suspended and will be unsuspended 5...
  9. Are milsims banned from Xbox now?

in XBoX on Windows
    Are milsims banned from Xbox now?: Hi! I’ve been using Xbox services both console and PC for several years now. During this time, one of my favorite past times have been clanning and doing mislims on the Xbox platform. For the...
  10. I just bought a used Xbox found out the console was banned. Does that mean I cannot...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought a used Xbox found out the console was banned. Does that mean I cannot...: Yes I bought a used xbox recently that didn't reveal to me that The console was Band I know, I can't play using online functions but does that Mean that I can't download the games that I've...