Banned for a group post that isn’t against tos

Discus and support Banned for a group post that isn’t against tos in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I got banned just this morning while I’m on holiday not even at my Xbox for starters for a group post that says Trials 1.0+ how is this against tos... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Jimqix, Dec 1, 2022.

1. Jimqix
    Jimqix Guest

I got banned just this morning while I’m on holiday not even at my Xbox for starters for a group post that says Trials 1.0+ how is this against tos trials is the name of the destiny 2 activity and 1.0+ is the kd I want so I don’t have bad players, I cannot appeal for this as it’s only a 2 day ban but I do not like that iv been flagged for something ages ago that is not against tos at all, I would just like my ban lifted thank you.

:)

Jimqix, Dec 1, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I apologize, but just a friendly reminder that for enforcement action there is a dedicated team that handles them which is the enforcement team. There is no direct contact with them, only by reporting and filing a case review.

To help you, I would recommend signing in to https://enforcement.xbox.com to get more details and if the option to file a case review isn't showing up, we may just need to wait for the enforcement action to end.
  3. Nursemorph Win User

Why am I getting suspended for a valid in game action such as trading

Was this a Looking For Group (LFG) post? If so, that would be why...whilst trading may be allowed within the game, using LFG posts for trading is against Xbox TOS.

And, yes, I am sure lots of people do it and don't get banned but that doesn't mean it's not against the rules
  4. Lady Nataleigh Win User

suspension

Enforcement is managed by the Enforcement Team, not Microsoft support. You can attempt to refute the ban HERE. Secondly, using LFG for giveaways is against the ToS tied to group posts.
  5. Spike1968 Win User

Gamesharing not working?

Correct me if I’m mistaken, but game sharing is against the TOS isn’t it?
  6. HomegrownSilky Win User

Friend won't log out of my microsoft account.

Just to know, sharing accounts is against the TOS and can lead to enforcement actions being taken. Lending out accounts is against the TOS. Signing in to accounts that you do not own is also against the TOS. All of these can lead to permanent bans for the accounts.
Thema:

1. Banned for a group post that isn’t against tos - Similar Threads - Banned group post

2. Group post ban

in XBoX on Windows
    Group post ban: I play rust console. I rented a server from rust console and am owner on it as of over one year ago. To populate my rust console server i make group posts on xbox as many other people do. How i...
  3. I got banned 9 times for 1 group post how is this possible

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I got banned 9 times for 1 group post how is this possible: I had a group post up that I understand why I got banned for but I got 9 strikes because of it getting a 366 day ban how is this possible 9423db57-8549-4d1b-b4c5-8b8e0f32a972
  4. I got banned over a group post ive posted multiple times before and i feel like its stupid...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got banned over a group post ive posted multiple times before and i feel like its stupid...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 4ec31b0c-e00d-46c3-981c-77a8dbeee763
  5. How do I get my Xbox ambassador Program back From a falsified banned from a group of...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get my Xbox ambassador Program back From a falsified banned from a group of...: Being apart of the xbox ambassador program For only a week And when you join the wrong party. Full of 8 to 12 year Olds And they ask you questions About the xbox ambassador program And think...
  6. My Xbox Account Got Banned Because I Put Mdded Gta 5 For A Job On A Grand Theft Auto Group...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox Account Got Banned Because I Put Mdded Gta 5 For A Job On A Grand Theft Auto Group...: My Xbox Account Got Banned Because I Put Mdded Gta 5 For A Job On A Grand Theft Auto Group Post Somebody Reported It And I Got A 2 DAY Ban Why???? e285cdb1-6757-446b-85fb-582c97b35218
  7. Why did I get communication banned for posting a looking for group post offering help for...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get communication banned for posting a looking for group post offering help for...: I got com banned for 24 hrs for a looking for group post with my twitch name in it and clearly stating I'm offering help 995e9901-c32e-45f1-a8dc-d69a34a8b5ec
  8. how do i get a communication ban for putting in a apex legends group post pubs kill...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    how do i get a communication ban for putting in a apex legends group post pubs kill...: 2 day suspension - 2 days remaining  Looking for Group Start date: 2/13/2023, 2:31 PM End date: 2/14/2023, 6:31 PM Reason for actionThis account violated the Community Standards and was...
  9. Why do I keep getting communication ban for making a group post.?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why do I keep getting communication ban for making a group post.?: It’s not my fault that I’m a girl and guys are reporting me because I can’t play with them/ didn’t invite them. c7a8eb1b-3383-4ede-9de1-32482669f3b6
  10. Ban for a Rocket leaugue Looking for group post

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ban for a Rocket leaugue Looking for group post: So Aperently I got perm ban for post a looking for group post on rocket leaugue im not sure with it was im pretty sure it had something to do with fennecs and eggs which im was trading in game for...