Banned for a comment?

Discus and support Banned for a comment? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; This is downright ridiculous, I got banned for a comment I made about an "add me I'm a girl" account. I said " [mod removed] no one cares. There wasn't... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Bocajj, Nov 21, 2022.

1. Bocajj
    Bocajj Guest

Banned for a comment?

This is downright ridiculous, I got banned for a comment I made about an "add me I'm a girl" account. I said " [mod removed] no one cares. There wasn't any cursing. So I wasn't breaking any rules.

:)

Bocajj, Nov 21, 2022
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Why my xbox banned for no reason i was in game like always

Device band can't be lifted, if was a temporary ban the time of the ban needs to end if it's a permanent ban, it will remain banned
  3. iNb4 Ownage Win User

MS Points on a banned account?

No, once an account is banned, then it is banned. banned means banned. Sorry, but you shouldn't have broken the CoC/ToS.
  4. BeastBadshah Win User

I can't play multiplayer anymore

What happens if I've been banned?

Most bans occur because of unacceptable behavior or content, such as lewd player emblems. On the first offense, a player receives a temporary ban from using that feature. Subsequent offenses can lead to further temporary bans or even a permanent ban.

Banned players have limited access to the game based on the terms of their ban. Bans for hacking or using a modified console blocks access to all online features of the game. These types of bans are always permanent.

Will you reverse my ban?

Currently there is no appeal process for bans. To keep your online gameplay privileges in good standing, it’s best to immediately cease any unsociable behavior and wait out the ban.

How long will this ban last?

The length of bans vary on the type and number of offenses. This can be seen in the ban message that appears in game.
  5. {Parity} Win User

Bans

There are different kinds of bans an account ban and a console ban. The account ban which a communication ban is will follow your account it is not tied to the console so yes it would follow you to the One.
  6. bowski477 Win User

account on other console

A console ban will not do anything to your account. Harassment is more likely to cause his account to be permanently banned rather than a console ban. But if there is a console ban it does not ban the accounts on the console.
Thema:

Banned for a comment?

1. Banned for a comment? - Similar Threads - Banned comment

2. So can you experts tell me exactly what part of my comment got me banned?

in XBoX Accessibility
    So can you experts tell me exactly what part of my comment got me banned?: [img] I mean, no cursing, no sexual comments, no racism or stereotyping, nothing controversial at all and still I’m banned for pretty much subtle debate like statements....
  3. I got comment banned

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got comment banned: Why did i get reported how come other people get away with worse stuff than what i did i was mad because someone was bulling my friend so i talked smack you need to fix your moderation please im...
  4. How can you ban someone that has not even commented on this site? Are you illegally spying...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can you ban someone that has not even commented on this site? Are you illegally spying...: How can you ban someone that has not even commented on this site? Are you illegally spying on me? 3bb01c0d-e210-4f73-aa7e-7951b7cbec49
  5. File Case review for Permanent Banned but the outcome shows Not approved without any comments

in XBoX Accessibility
    File Case review for Permanent Banned but the outcome shows Not approved without any comments: I recently had my account permanently suspended due to some textual business on messages. My account had a good reputation on Xbox Live and I even recently redeemed two Xbox gift cards to the...
  6. How did I get banned from posting comments?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How did I get banned from posting comments?: How did I get banned from commenting if I've never posted anything in XBox. I just play solitaire and jigsaw, and don't participate in games witn other players. What is going on? Actually, all I...
  7. Comment Bannir un pédophile ? [Translation - How to ban a pedophile?]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Comment Bannir un pédophile ? [Translation - How to ban a pedophile?]: Comment bannir un pédophile qui envoies des nudes des enfants pour du stuff Rocket League? Je trouve ça vraiment choquant.. Quand mon fils m'a montré ce genre de chose je me sentais obligé de...
  8. I would like to defend myself on a permanent ban (please don’t comment on this if you’re...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I would like to defend myself on a permanent ban (please don’t comment on this if you’re...: Dear Xbox Enforcement Team and Microsoft Support, I would like to start off by saying that I am a long time xbox user, I enjoy the community and the console, and that is why I still use xbox. I...
  9. harrassment an racial comments in party threatening to make false reports to get me banned.

in XBoX on Consoles
    harrassment an racial comments in party threatening to make false reports to get me banned.: Hi enforcement team thanks for keeping xbox a safe place to play, unfortunately im having some issues with a player by the gamertag of Chaos oH eM Gee this person continues to harass me in parties...
  10. i wans pkatform ban my ban was up aug 13 i still cant alk in oartys or msg or comment on stuff

in XBoX on Consoles
    i wans pkatform ban my ban was up aug 13 i still cant alk in oartys or msg or comment on stuff: i was platform ban and my ban was up 13th any ideas on helping as its been a month ive wrote to xbox and everything need help b1400a83-377a-4e25-b156-4608ccad2dc5