Banned for a comment?

Discus and support Banned for a comment? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; This is downright ridiculous, I got banned for a comment I made about an "add me I'm a girl" account. I said " [mod removed] no one cares. There wasn't... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Bocajj, Nov 21, 2022.

1. Bocajj
    Bocajj Guest

Banned for a comment?

This is downright ridiculous, I got banned for a comment I made about an "add me I'm a girl" account. I said " [mod removed] no one cares. There wasn't any cursing. So I wasn't breaking any rules.

:)

Bocajj, Nov 21, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Banned for a comment?

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I apologize, but just a friendly reminder that for enforcement action there is a dedicated team that handles them which is the enforcement team. There is no direct contact with them, only by reporting and filing a case review.

To help you, I would recommend signing in to https://enforcement.xbox.com to get more details along with checking if you're eligible to file a case review.
  3. VisageOfAnAngel Win User

Received my Pre-Order of GTAV Early. Can I play it?

4. VisageOfAnAngel Win User

GTA V, Received my preorder today, can I play it?

5. W1LD SEVEN Win User

forza 4 storefront bann

No they are not racists that's a stupid comment to make. I realise your annoyed by the ban but making those kind of comments is extremely childish.
  6. Lucas Lauer Win User

I got comment banned

Hello, Sneebyfox. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas, and I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

I understand your situation. I'm sorry about this. Here on the community we are only users trying to help other users. We do not work for Microsoft or Xbox. And actually, not even Xbox official customer support can help you with enforcement actions (bans).

The only way to submit a case review for your suspension is on the enforcement website:

https://enforcement.xbox.com

On the enforcement website you will be able to see your bans and submit a case review if eligible. If you don't know how to submit a case review, please refer to:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/family-onli...

I'm sorry about this and I hope the enforcement team can remove your suspension. Feel free to ask back any question you might have.
Thema:

Banned for a comment?

1. Banned for a comment? - Similar Threads - Banned comment

2. Why won't xbox tell people why their xbox got banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't xbox tell people why their xbox got banned: I have a friend who bought a fairly new xbox from Walmart in December 2023 now to ad some context this guy is stupid he doesn't know jack about software and how to hack program and tamper. He was...
  3. I bought xbox series x 2 days ago and I got to know about a banned on the console.pls I...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought xbox series x 2 days ago and I got to know about a banned on the console.pls I...: [Mod removed] Seriel number of the console .SN:(Mod Removed) 29138814-07da-40fa-8363-bc6ff1e74832
  4. Please help me. I don’t know what to do. My account banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help me. I don’t know what to do. My account banned: Hello. Please help me. I got my only account banned. I have serious health problems and I don't have many joys in life other than playing my xbox. no friends no girlfriend. I am depressed. The...
  5. My account was banned for naming a game mode in eafc 24, how is this allowed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account was banned for naming a game mode in eafc 24, how is this allowed?: So i was having a tit for tat with a guy over fifa saying he wouldnt beat me in a normal game mode but told him he only beat me in a game of ‘mystery ball’ in eafc 24, unfortunately that message...
  6. Banned?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned?: I got banned because someone I bought from xbox360 with modification used on the console I didn't do anything wrong I know it's not something you all can do about it but my question here why I got...
  7. Why do i keep getting banned?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do i keep getting banned?: Im putting ups lfg for fallout 76 trying to sell items from my in game vendors, and i keep getting banned for it, why? What is going on with yalls moderation. Ive been banned for 2 days on 3...
  8. Comment Bannir un pédophile ? [Translation - How to ban a pedophile?]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Comment Bannir un pédophile ? [Translation - How to ban a pedophile?]: Comment bannir un pédophile qui envoies des nudes des enfants pour du stuff Rocket League? Je trouve ça vraiment choquant.. Quand mon fils m'a montré ce genre de chose je me sentais obligé de...
  9. I would like to defend myself on a permanent ban (please don’t comment on this if you’re...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I would like to defend myself on a permanent ban (please don’t comment on this if you’re...: Dear Xbox Enforcement Team and Microsoft Support, I would like to start off by saying that I am a long time xbox user, I enjoy the community and the console, and that is why I still use xbox. I...
  10. i wans pkatform ban my ban was up aug 13 i still cant alk in oartys or msg or comment on stuff

in XBoX on Consoles
    i wans pkatform ban my ban was up aug 13 i still cant alk in oartys or msg or comment on stuff: i was platform ban and my ban was up 13th any ideas on helping as its been a month ive wrote to xbox and everything need help b1400a83-377a-4e25-b156-4608ccad2dc5