Banned for a black pfp (just literally the color black)

Discus and support Banned for a black pfp (just literally the color black) in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello so my account was suspended for 2 days due to just having a pfp that was literally the color black and I was wondering just as to why this would... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ₜᵣᵢᵤₘₚₕᵣᵧ ₒₙ ᵢₙₛₜₐᵍᵣₐₘ, May 28, 2023.

1. Banned for a black pfp (just literally the color black)

Hello so my account was suspended for 2 days due to just having a pfp that was literally the color black and I was wondering just as to why this would result in a suspension? I can't even appeal due to the fact that the xbox appeal policy is weird, what should I do?

:)

ₜᵣᵢᵤₘₚₕᵣᵧ ₒₙ ᵢₙₛₜₐᵍᵣₐₘ, May 28, 2023
  2. WattyNuela Win User

Hello ₜᵣᵢᵤₘₚₕᵣᵧ, this is Manuela!. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you ready to assist with this.
    Not a Microsoft employee.

I'm sorry to hear you received a 2 days suspension, I would like to let you know that for 48 hours or less suspensions is not possible to submit an appeal because the enforcement team takes up to 72 hours to review your submission

So, in situations like these the only option is wait until the suspension ends
  3. davemcfly85 Win User

old account suspended

he has a modded avatar (skin is pitch black which is not a default color) anybody who mods the avatar to anything other than the default colors will get perm banned with NO appeal.
  4. davemcfly85 Win User

appeal

your avatar has pitch black skin which is not a color option available in the default avatar skin color editor. the ONLY way to get skin color like that is to mod your account that was why your banned and there is no appeal on bans especially when you mod
    your account like that.
  5. BizarroMantis Win User

Gamers conspiring to get innocent gamers banned.

it's a damn color. It's like saying black is a bad word, or white. Negr0 is black in Spanish. Are you just being dense? If someone describes me as a white woman, should I be offended because I've been described by color? If you describe someone as being
    black when they are, it's not a derogatory statement. It's stating a fact.
  6. sam starks2 Win User

still banned for a pfp?

they denied it but they PERMA banned for a pfp not cheats not doing anything else a pfp a bit to much for a pfp of Osama bin ladder not ladden they could of at least banned me from changing my pfp not ban my whole account.
Thema:

1. Banned for a black pfp (just literally the color black) - Similar Threads - Banned black pfp

2. Why won't xbox tell people why their xbox got banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't xbox tell people why their xbox got banned: I have a friend who bought a fairly new xbox from Walmart in December 2023 now to ad some context this guy is stupid he doesn't know jack about software and how to hack program and tamper. He was...
  3. I bought xbox series x 2 days ago and I got to know about a banned on the console.pls I...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought xbox series x 2 days ago and I got to know about a banned on the console.pls I...: [Mod removed] Seriel number of the console .SN:(Mod Removed) 29138814-07da-40fa-8363-bc6ff1e74832
  4. Please help me. I don’t know what to do. My account banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help me. I don’t know what to do. My account banned: Hello. Please help me. I got my only account banned. I have serious health problems and I don't have many joys in life other than playing my xbox. no friends no girlfriend. I am depressed. The...
  5. My account was banned for naming a game mode in eafc 24, how is this allowed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account was banned for naming a game mode in eafc 24, how is this allowed?: So i was having a tit for tat with a guy over fifa saying he wouldnt beat me in a normal game mode but told him he only beat me in a game of ‘mystery ball’ in eafc 24, unfortunately that message...
  6. Banned?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned?: I got banned because someone I bought from xbox360 with modification used on the console I didn't do anything wrong I know it's not something you all can do about it but my question here why I got...
  7. banned for using a mod menu on black ops ll without ever having the intention to be unfair...

in XBoX Accessibility
    banned for using a mod menu on black ops ll without ever having the intention to be unfair...: my main account got banned for cheating on black ops ll but I wasn't using it for an unfair advantage and wasn't trying to ruin anyone's time but watch gun game lobby's and after 8-9 days I'm...
  8. Can xbox enforcement ban an RGH modded console? Someone modded my black ops 2 multiplayer...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can xbox enforcement ban an RGH modded console? Someone modded my black ops 2 multiplayer...: Someone hacked my black ops multiplayer and before you say "no they didnt"....they did. They told me id never play black ops 2 again via message on xbox and a few hours later I've been unable to...
  9. Does enforcement still ban reported cheaters in Black Ops 2?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does enforcement still ban reported cheaters in Black Ops 2?: Does enforcement still ban reported cheaters in Black Ops 2? I've repeatedly reported obvious modders, hackers and cheaters that have ruined the game, yet they still remain months later. I spend...
  10. Black ops 3 boosting ban report.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black ops 3 boosting ban report.: Usernames: RoyL eXampL , realpackman23 , Moja Vexiify , RoyL Sharp91 , AbstractJewel74 , RoyL Meltz , trapFreak Reason for ban boosting. Evidence ( Link to video ) [MEDIA]...