Banned due to twitter joke

Discus and support Banned due to twitter joke in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Umm Guys what should I do here I can't text my friends I'm lonely I;ve been banned from the chat. 219a47a5-80a7-4789-b542-e2a029a68f55 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PrestonTurkovich, Nov 15, 2021.

1. Banned due to twitter joke

Umm Guys what should I do here I can't text my friends I'm lonely I;ve been banned from the chat.

:)

PrestonTurkovich, Nov 15, 2021
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

Just a friendly reminder though that we don't have information in regards with the enforcement action that you received for your own security and privacy but I am here to lead the way on where you can get more information regarding with the enforcement and how you can prevent this from happening again.

You can simply sign in to https://enforcement.xbox.com to get more details and to possibly file case review.
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

What is "SSSSSSSSP"

Actually that is the wrong code of something and a viral joke on twitter these days
  4. Geoff Tipps Win User

Why Don't We Get Great Deals Like This?

Carnt believe they dont post on here first,rather than twitter. Bit of a joke to be honest.
  5. Adam Compton Win User

Playing games with physical discs while over the 24 hour check-in limit?

Just confirmed with a member of Twitter @XboxSupport that you can't play games offline even with the disc DRM in place, what a joke.
  6. WPAK Win User

Banned for a joke

Hi there,

I'm afraid nobody in the forums will be able to assist regarding enforcement related issues or questions.

You will have to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com for any information and possible options.
Thema:

1. Banned due to twitter joke - Similar Threads - Banned due twitter

2. My xbox account which has no suspension history has been banned for 15 days due to account...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox account which has no suspension history has been banned for 15 days due to account...: My xbox account which has no suspension has been banned for 15 days due to account violation i have 0 details on this acount violation and xbox denied my appeal with 0 information ....
  3. Minecraft account lost due to childhood xbox ban and mojang merger

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft account lost due to childhood xbox ban and mojang merger: i got my old 360 account banned when i was 14 or so and had been trying to use other peoples save games and i got banned, however my main email is the same outlook account as said ban and when...
  4. Own name banned due to profanity filter

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Own name banned due to profanity filter: Hello, I've been trying to play Football Manager 23 with the Xbox Game Pass, however, I can't use my own name to create a character... I was told by the FM23 Support that it is due to the...
  5. How do I report perma ban problems. Several people are dealing with perma bans due to other...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I report perma ban problems. Several people are dealing with perma bans due to other...: Here is a video describing the problem [mod removed} 8dda276a-ad33-40d3-b05f-cf358e0e2c7f
  6. 7 Day Ban From Minecraft Due To Hate Speech

in XBoX Accessibility
    7 Day Ban From Minecraft Due To Hate Speech: How Do I Talk To Someone About This As Have No Idea Of Why I Have Been Banned Says 7 Days Left Looked On Enforcement On My Account Nothing There? Don't Use Mic Play On My Own Worlds/No...
  7. Unfair Xbox live ban that was inaccurately disputed due to miscommunication, cannot contact...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Unfair Xbox live ban that was inaccurately disputed due to miscommunication, cannot contact...: On October the 5th I received a 24 hour communications ban, this I justly deserved. However, on October the 7th I received an unjust Communication ban for two weeks. Due to a miscommunication on...
  8. Repeat Unfair Comms Ban Due to Unwarranted Reports?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Repeat Unfair Comms Ban Due to Unwarranted Reports?: This is the 2nd time in less than a month i have received a comms ban on xbox when I've done absolutely nothing to violate the xbox code of conduct. So heres my story. I started streaming roughly...
  9. Unrightful ban due to unauthoized access to my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unrightful ban due to unauthoized access to my account: So I've been away with family for a while, I left in early May (around the 4th) then i got back from my trip (around the 3rd of july). I haven't been on my Xbox fro a while so,I logged on and saw...
  10. How do get a ban lifted due to my son friend sending a message with out his knowledge

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do get a ban lifted due to my son friend sending a message with out his knowledge: my younger son had his mates round and my oldest son left his profile open ! Rather stupid but my sons friend open his messages and sent a message to a friend and it was inappropriate hence the...