Banned comms.

Discus and support Banned comms. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm not home. I just got an notification through my Xbox app that my comms are banned till September 24th. What should I do? Obviously if I'm not home... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by XCubySGoneWildX, Sep 10, 2017.

1. Banned comms.

I'm not home. I just got an notification through my Xbox app that my comms are banned till September 24th. What should I do? Obviously if I'm not home it can't be me. Help. Email me at *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

:)

XCubySGoneWildX, Sep 10, 2017
  2. FrozenMG5
    FrozenMG5 Guest
    Xbox comm banned me for no reason

I am a general Xbox Live player like everyone else, yet I have come to find out that I just got comm banned for no reason yesterday. What I want to know is 1) how did I get comm banned? 2) Who complained about me for me to get comm banned? 3) How long I
    am I going to be comm banned for? If this is a unreasonable comm banning, then please remove it. I play games that require a lot of communicating and if I can't communicate than my teammates or friends will get highly confused.

FrozenMG5, Sep 10, 2017
  3. Are Microsofts ridiculous banning practices starting to harm the Xbox?

Well I consulted with multiple people who own Xbones and the consensus was you literally get banned for anything. Tell someone to fuck off? Two weeks comms ban. Friend uses your system for ten minutes tells someone to shut the fuck up? Two weeks comms ban. I've had multiple people tell me this, and this alone deterred me frm purchasing an Xbone.

AthleticANDexplosive, Sep 10, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Banned comms.

For information about your suspension and to see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to
    http://enforcement.xbox.com Investigations do take time so the suspension would not have been issued at the same time as the action.

Smwutches, Sep 10, 2017
  5. Dadwhite
    Dadwhite Guest
    Because of the amount of time it take to investigate a report from someone the event could have happened several days before the notifications. So it could have been during a time when you were home. Plus if your console is used by others in your household
    it could have been done by someone else and if they used your account you are responsible for everything that happens with your account. But still if none of these are true and you think that some compromised your account then you need to contact xbox support
    by phone and open an Authorized Access Investigations.

Dadwhite, Nov 2, 2018
  6. Greeniekilla420 Win User

Got comm banned for something I already served

Well if u were able look at my lfg history havent posted anything i got comm banned like a few weeks ago for posting something on lfg but since then havent posted anything just got comm banned for something that already was reported and already served so why did i get comm bann again when i didnt post anything the comm ban from lfg
  7. Grim143 Win User

Cannot receive messages, party invites, or game invites

I didn't get comms banned.
  8. DJANGOYAFACE Win User

"You've received an enforcement action..." except I haven't...

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHY IT COMM BANS ANY OTHER ACCOUNT THAT YOU HAVE? I CAN'T EVEN START A PARTY WITH MY OTHER ACCOUNT IF MY COMM BANNED ACCOUNT IS LOGGED IN.

ANY SUGGESTIONS?
  9. Lady Nataleigh Win User

Communications Ban

You can check the
    enforcement site
    to see what specific message resulted in your comm. ban. For if you can refute the comm. ban or not, I have no clue. Worst case scenario and you're stuck with the comm. ban for the time, the site will tell you how long you have it for (Which
    at worst will probably be one week if it's your first one).
  10. Geth Win User

Comm bans affect more than comms?

If it's past your 3rd ban you possibly could have received a online ban along with the comm ban.
Thema:

Banned comms.

1. Banned comms. - Similar Threads - Banned comms

2. I cannot join parties after comm ban expires

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I cannot join parties after comm ban expires: I can’t join parties after my comm ban, I have an error whenever I try to join yet I can create my own, invite and earlier when I did to my friends I could then join parties but it would be...
  3. Has anyone been comm banned for looking for posts?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Has anyone been comm banned for looking for posts?: Recently me and a few other players have been comm banned for posting " Looking for group " post on the xbox network and people have been spam reporting them and xbox has just been comm banning...
  4. Why am I getting comm banned bc of a hacker?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why am I getting comm banned bc of a hacker?: How am I gonna be comm banned for talking trash to a hacker? I am genuinely concerned for the gaming community. The major gaming companies will willingly let hacking thrive on their platform, why?...
  5. Hello I’ve been comms banned for a year for a profile picture

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello I’ve been comms banned for a year for a profile picture: Hello I’ve been communication banned for a year over a profile pic that isn’t even bad d67f8a14-dc0d-492e-873d-1eac27388777
  6. Comm Ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Comm Ban: I was harassed for an hour by an angry xbox live man child. I said one curse word after he spammed me repeatedly and I got comm banned. How is it that Microsoft can play "Hero" as the thought...
  7. Comms ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Comms ban: So I got communication banned for saying that the person I talked to likes to talk about dicks and I got reported and Microsoft instantly comms ban me and he called me a **** ugly piece of ****...
  8. Xbox accidentally comm banned me for 15 days and I don’t know why

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox accidentally comm banned me for 15 days and I don’t know why: So I was on YouTube and I decided to play dbd with my friend so I went invite him to a party and I was comm banned for 15 days and for the past 3 days iv only been on YouTube or Netflix and i...
  9. Why am I getting comm banned bc of a hacker?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why am I getting comm banned bc of a hacker?: How am I gonna be comm banned for talking trash to a hacker? I am genuinely concerned for the gaming community. The major gaming companies will willingly let hacking thrive on their platform, why?...
  10. Xbox comm banned me for saying "g" in chat towards toxic r6 players why?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox comm banned me for saying "g" in chat towards toxic r6 players why?: Playing r6 anymore sucks, id argue more then dead by daylight to a degree. But today after saying my usual gg to the sweaty trolls in the game I realized I was banned for 8 days on Xbox for saying...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. enforcement.xbox.comm