Banned because of Xbox staff putting in wrong serial number.

Discus and support Banned because of Xbox staff putting in wrong serial number. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I will do my best to keep this as brief as possible. I was refunded for a Elite series 2 controller by Daniel O'Keeffe who is based in Reading... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by o Haifisch o, Aug 29, 2022.

1. o Haifisch o
    o Haifisch o Guest

Hello, I will do my best to keep this as brief as possible.

I was refunded for a Elite series 2 controller by Daniel O'Keeffe who is based in Reading UK but when he has put the serial number in for the return he has put the wrong serial number in.

So basically 7 days after I sent the actual controller that I was sending back the enforcement team banned my account and bricked my Xbox as they noticed that the serial number of the controller I was using was the serial number that had been put down for return by Daniel.

Now I have proof via the email chain that Daniel has done this but I have no way of contacting the enforcement team themselves as the don't have an email/phone number and the case review doesn't allow for uploads (I did provide in my case review) my case number from dealing with Daniel and I got a standard copy and paste or possibly automated response or original decision uphelp.

I have been emailing Daniel since the 7th of July to try and resolve this and he hasn't replied to any of my emails.

I know Xbox support can't help and I have even tried CEOs and had no luck there either iI have lost a 13 year old account with aroung 12k worth of games on it all because of a mistake by a Xbox representative and I can't even get them to talk to me.

If anyone can suggest anything or assist me in anyway to get them to listen that would be amazing as of right now its coming up to 2 months of being banned and I'm losing my mind.

Apologies I failed to keep it that Brief.

:)

o Haifisch o, Aug 29, 2022
  2. o Haifisch o Win User

I can sign in there yes as it's Microsoft not Xbox but unfortunately Microsoft can't assist either as I have already spoken to at least 4 of there representatives and they have promised call backs (which haven't happened) or have simply stated they can't assist as they don't work for Xbox.
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Remember that you agreed to Microsoft terms of use
    If you feel something's wrong on their ToS, please check this article:
    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/legal/terms-of-use

I'm a regular Microsoft user like you, and these forums are intended to help other people. But you're asking something that's beyond community forums scope.
  4. o Haifisch o Win User

I'm aware unfortunately that the console ban is permanent but the account is more important to me it has around 12k worth of games on for a start.

They banned account/console and email saying I had committed market place fraud it took 5 weeks for them to elaborate on that and it was due to the controller I was using was the one that the agent (Daniel) had put down to be returned which was his error not mine.

Unfortunately Daniel has refused to reply to anything along with everyone else so I have not been able to provide the information proving that I'm innocent.

I mean there isn't even anywhere to actually put a formal complaint in. The only option they're leaving me is actually going to there HQ at this rate.
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

The options to contact Microsoft appears in their support website

If you're not able to see the callback or chat option, try changing categories
    Sometimes depending on the topic the option appears or not.
    Try changing categories if that's your case.

Also, in case you have any VPN service or similar. Disable it before accessing to the support site
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

You can try talking again to Microsoft via chat or callback.

Hope you can get this solved as soon as possible if you're eligible

And I understand that you're frustrated

But no one can help you here about this
Thema:

1. Banned because of Xbox staff putting in wrong serial number. - Similar Threads - Banned staff putting

2. Why won't xbox tell people why their xbox got banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't xbox tell people why their xbox got banned: I have a friend who bought a fairly new xbox from Walmart in December 2023 now to ad some context this guy is stupid he doesn't know jack about software and how to hack program and tamper. He was...
  3. I bought xbox series x 2 days ago and I got to know about a banned on the console.pls I...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought xbox series x 2 days ago and I got to know about a banned on the console.pls I...: [Mod removed] Seriel number of the console .SN:(Mod Removed) 29138814-07da-40fa-8363-bc6ff1e74832
  4. Please help me. I don’t know what to do. My account banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help me. I don’t know what to do. My account banned: Hello. Please help me. I got my only account banned. I have serious health problems and I don't have many joys in life other than playing my xbox. no friends no girlfriend. I am depressed. The...
  5. My account was banned for naming a game mode in eafc 24, how is this allowed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account was banned for naming a game mode in eafc 24, how is this allowed?: So i was having a tit for tat with a guy over fifa saying he wouldnt beat me in a normal game mode but told him he only beat me in a game of ‘mystery ball’ in eafc 24, unfortunately that message...
  6. Banned?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned?: I got banned because someone I bought from xbox360 with modification used on the console I didn't do anything wrong I know it's not something you all can do about it but my question here why I got...
  7. Why do i keep getting banned?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do i keep getting banned?: Im putting ups lfg for fallout 76 trying to sell items from my in game vendors, and i keep getting banned for it, why? What is going on with yalls moderation. Ive been banned for 2 days on 3...
  8. I was wrongfully com banned please help?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I was wrongfully com banned please help?: so basically i got com banned for someone reporting an old message which i admit i did say, but recently around the end of march, i was com banned for over a year because of hate speech, and in...
  9. Microsoft: i got a ban says its done but staff said its tell july

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Microsoft: i got a ban says its done but staff said its tell july: Microsoft (Routers): i got a ban says its done but staff said its tell july btw he said he think i shouldent have got it this my alt acc my main GT I VeX GoAT I f90b3486-32eb-4cf7-bdc2-b4578d139d94
  10. PHONY Ban (CONTACT ME XBOX STAFF I NEED HELP)

in XBoX on Consoles
    PHONY Ban (CONTACT ME XBOX STAFF I NEED HELP): I been trying to be professional and nice. I made a post yesterday talking about this and didnt see any replies and didnt get any messages or anything. Cant find the thread now so I don't know...