Banned a 2nd time for the same message?

Discus and support Banned a 2nd time for the same message? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was recently committed banned for a message that I sent. For some reason after I had already served my original time on the 1st banned that ended on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Anthony Rodriguez4, May 29, 2023.

1. Banned a 2nd time for the same message?

I was recently committed banned for a message that I sent. For some reason after I had already served my original time on the 1st banned that ended on the 24th. I was banned again for the same message for a 2nd time?!?! It won't let me contact anyone from the enfourcement team but it's a 4 day suspension. Why did I get banned from communication for something I already got banned for and server the suspension time for?!?

:)

Anthony Rodriguez4, May 29, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

I apologize, but just a friendly reminder that for enforcement action there is a dedicated team that handles them which is the enforcement team. There is no direct contact with them, only by reporting and filing a case review.

To help you, I would recommend signing in to https://enforcement.xbox.com to get more details along with checking if you're eligible to file a case review.
  3. Anthony Rodriguez4 Win User

It says that it is under review do you know usually how long that takes? It's been roughly 4 hours. I still don't understand though why I was banned for something a 2nd time when I was already banned for it and severed my time on it.
  4. Francia J. Win User

I apologize for that, Anthony. It may take 24 hours.

Also, as a gamer as well, I understand, it just so happen that with enforcement actions, it is handled by enforcement team.
  5. KatyKatyKatyyy Win User

Please check my account, support.

It is a 2nd ban for the same exact message, which I was told by Xbox Support on twitter to try contacting an enforcement team member here. There is literally no way to contact them. I have never had a ban in my life on xbox and now I've had 2 24-hour bans
    for the same exact message, which was DELETED BY XBOX the first ban which was a few days ago. This is just me trying anything I can to reach out to xbox enforcement because there's literally no way possible to contact them and I'm afraid this ban is going
    to keep happening.
  6. KatyKatyKatyyy Win User

Please check my account, support.

It is a 2nd ban for the same exact message, which I was told by Xbox Support on twitter to try contacting an enforcement team member here. There is literally no way to contact them. I have never had a ban in my life
    on xbox and now I've had 2 24-hour bans for the same exact message, which was DELETED BY XBOX the first ban which was a few days ago. This is just me trying anything I can to reach out to xbox enforcement because there's literally no way possible to contact
    them and I'm afraid this ban is going to keep happening.
Thema:

1. Banned a 2nd time for the same message? - Similar Threads - Banned 2nd same

2. Why won't xbox tell people why their xbox got banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't xbox tell people why their xbox got banned: I have a friend who bought a fairly new xbox from Walmart in December 2023 now to ad some context this guy is stupid he doesn't know jack about software and how to hack program and tamper. He was...
  3. I bought xbox series x 2 days ago and I got to know about a banned on the console.pls I...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought xbox series x 2 days ago and I got to know about a banned on the console.pls I...: [Mod removed] Seriel number of the console .SN:(Mod Removed) 29138814-07da-40fa-8363-bc6ff1e74832
  4. Please help me. I don’t know what to do. My account banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help me. I don’t know what to do. My account banned: Hello. Please help me. I got my only account banned. I have serious health problems and I don't have many joys in life other than playing my xbox. no friends no girlfriend. I am depressed. The...
  5. My account was banned for naming a game mode in eafc 24, how is this allowed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account was banned for naming a game mode in eafc 24, how is this allowed?: So i was having a tit for tat with a guy over fifa saying he wouldnt beat me in a normal game mode but told him he only beat me in a game of ‘mystery ball’ in eafc 24, unfortunately that message...
  6. Banned?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned?: I got banned because someone I bought from xbox360 with modification used on the console I didn't do anything wrong I know it's not something you all can do about it but my question here why I got...
  7. Why do i keep getting banned?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do i keep getting banned?: Im putting ups lfg for fallout 76 trying to sell items from my in game vendors, and i keep getting banned for it, why? What is going on with yalls moderation. Ive been banned for 2 days on 3...
  8. Permanent ban on 2nd offence.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Permanent ban on 2nd offence.: I recently got into an argument with a supposed exploiter or hacker and 6 days later got banned. I was confused because it said it was a permanent ban. I was wondering if this was a glitch or if I...
  9. ToS Violation - User Used a 2nd Account to Avoid the Penalties of a Communications Ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    ToS Violation - User Used a 2nd Account to Avoid the Penalties of a Communications Ban: Hello, I was told by a techie at 1-800-4-my-xbox that posting here is the right course of action regarding this complaint. An Xbox LIVE user,[Mod Removed - See Xbox Forum Guidelines] messaged me...
  10. Xbox one 2nd Communications ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one 2nd Communications ban: idk what i did but last night i got banned all of the sudden :( i was talking and sending messages before that that weren't inappropriate and my friend was jokingly saying i was racist which i...