Banishment

Discus and support Banishment in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I was temporarily banned from live because of people who have me for nothing and I can no longer play online games, only I pay a subscription is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MonoxydeCo2, Sep 20, 2017.

1. MonoxydeCo2
    MonoxydeCo2 Guest

Banishment

Hello, I was temporarily banned from live because of people who have me for nothing and I can no longer play online games, only I pay a subscription is not for nothing, if in more to pay I can no longer player I will leave your home, so remedy to this as
    soon as possible, my gamertag is

:)

MonoxydeCo2, Sep 20, 2017
  2. Banishment

Sorry it took me so long to reply back, I had to get to a PC as posting via the xbox one was becoming a pain.

"I have been on these forums since they started,about 2002/2003,from when I was a xbox live beta tester." - That says a whole heap and explains why you'll jump through hoops to defend MS's actions even going so far as to view ads by MS as. "not ads but notifications."

"They stopped using the forums so they could help people on a more personal & one to one basis & due to privacy." ~ Sorry, but that don't wash. As for 'Privacy' - Proper Names being displayed when setting up an Xbox One for the first time displays your proper
    name without your input forcing those who actually want Privacy to go into settings to change it.

The real reason enforcement stopped using the forums is I posted earlier.

" not one of your usual conspiracy theories." ~ Name calling yet again? Why do you feel compelled to resort to posting such ilk? Is it because my opposing with every breath that which you support with every breath makes you feel uncomfortable? - I've said
    it from even before "day one" that I oppose 'that which governs xbox." and these enforcement actions is nothing more than MS's way of forcing their morals onto you regardless of your Personal, Religious, Political, or Secular sense of Morality. And they "threaten"
    your use of your very purchases to do so. Do they not?

"As for someone saying they are going to PlayStation,the only reason people post this is that they think someone from Microsoft will beg them to stay.

The op isn't being forced to do anything.If they are getting suspended then it's down to them.All they have to do is follow some simple rules" ~ MS is "begging people to stay." They MS) think that a more powerful console will do the trick. However, they
    will find out that that too will not work. And the OP is being forced. What do you think. "Enforcement" is set up to do? Is it not to FORCE you to dot every I and cross every T (Conform) to MS's sense of morality? If you can't do that then what? Account etc
    permabans correct? How mans bans thus far for the OP? 2 is what I read. how many more to go before the OP is permabanned? - Yet you do not call that being forced?

Disclaimer: I, meaning ME PERSONALLY. I'm not rich, heck I can't even afford my electric bill sometimes but regardless of finances, and yes, MS would love nothing more than to permaban me for "Speaking out." Yet my sense of morality compels me to defend,
    not the actions of the OP, but the reactions of MS's Xbox division. I've seen countless times enforcement being asked. "What specifically did I do." and all they got from enforcement for an answer is the same old copy and paste reply. Yet, now they have a
    separate site for "privacy" where everything is kept "private" in other words. One on One where You the public can no longer view the actions (OP) nor the reactions (Enforcement) and judge for yourself what it was that not only caused the infraction, but what
    enforcement's penalty for doing so actually was.

The only reason for keeping this "private" is not to shield the gamer, if that were the case then MS wouldn't have allowed. Proper Names to be displayed, but rather enforcement (Actually Microsoft) from any and all PUBLIC embarrassment.

ElectroFlying, Sep 20, 2017
  3. banishment

Hello

I am contacting you to challenge a ban I received today at 1 o'clock in the morning that I would have threatened players when I have been banned from comunications for 2 days until 21/10/2017 and that I ' have done nothing to deserve it

and the ban I want to challenge me block all the multiplayer content from today 0:52 until 23/10/2017 in order to play online

I hope you can remove the total ban

friendly; paige

wweTheDarkPaige, Sep 20, 2017
  4. Ishan8123
    Ishan8123 Guest

Banishment

Ishan8123, Sep 20, 2017
  5. CrazY1985
    CrazY1985 Guest
    The enforcement team isn't on the forums and they will not help you here.

More info on your ban can be found over at
    http://enforcement.xbox.com/

CrazY1985, Nov 2, 2018
  6. Fly Guy8791 Win User

Dark Souls multiplayer

The Black Separation Crystal CANNOT banish invaders.....

It is only there to banish friendly phantoms or send yourself home from being a phantom.

And yes it would defeat the purpose of the game because people would just banish the invader if they started losing the PVP battle.
  7. Smwutches Win User

Hard drive swap

Not to mention risking banishment.
  8. ElectroFlying Win User

Banishment

I have been on these forums since they started,about 2002/2003,from when I was a xbox live beta tester.

They stopped using the forums so they could help people on a more personal & one to one basis & due to privacy.

They can explain more privately then they can on a public forum,not one of your usual conspiracy theories.

As for someone saying they are going to PlayStation,the only reason people post this is that they think someone from Microsoft will beg them to stay.

The op isn't being forced to do anything.If they are getting suspended then it's down to them.All they have to do is follow some simple rules
    Sorry it took me so long to reply back, I had to get to a PC as posting via the xbox one was becoming a pain.

"I have been on these forums since they started,about 2002/2003,from when I was a xbox live beta tester." - That says a whole heap and explains why you'll jump through hoops to defend MS's actions even going so far as to view ads by MS as. "not ads but notifications."

"They stopped using the forums so they could help people on a more personal & one to one basis & due to privacy." ~ Sorry, but that don't wash. As for 'Privacy' - Proper Names being displayed when setting up an Xbox One for the first time displays your proper
    name without your input forcing those who actually want Privacy to go into settings to change it.

The real reason enforcement stopped using the forums is I posted earlier.

" not one of your usual conspiracy theories." ~ Name calling yet again? Why do you feel compelled to resort to posting such ilk? Is it because my opposing with every breath that which you support with every breath makes you feel uncomfortable? - I've said
    it from even before "day one" that I oppose 'that which governs xbox." and these enforcement actions is nothing more than MS's way of forcing their morals onto you regardless of your Personal, Religious, Political, or Secular sense of Morality. And they "threaten"
    your use of your very purchases to do so. Do they not?

"As for someone saying they are going to PlayStation,the only reason people post this is that they think someone from Microsoft will beg them to stay.

The op isn't being forced to do anything.If they are getting suspended then it's down to them.All they have to do is follow some simple rules" ~ MS is "begging people to stay." They MS) think that a more powerful console will do the trick. However, they
    will find out that that too will not work. And the OP is being forced. What do you think. "Enforcement" is set up to do? Is it not to FORCE you to dot every I and cross every T (Conform) to MS's sense of morality? If you can't do that then what? Account etc
    permabans correct? How mans bans thus far for the OP? 2 is what I read. how many more to go before the OP is permabanned? - Yet you do not call that being forced?

Disclaimer: I, meaning ME PERSONALLY. I'm not rich, heck I can't even afford my electric bill sometimes but regardless of finances, and yes, MS would love nothing more than to permaban me for "Speaking out." Yet my sense of morality compels me to defend,
    not the actions of the OP, but the reactions of MS's Xbox division. I've seen countless times enforcement being asked. "What specifically did I do." and all they got from enforcement for an answer is the same old copy and paste reply. Yet, now they have a
    separate site for "privacy" where everything is kept "private" in other words. One on One where You the public can no longer view the actions (OP) nor the reactions (Enforcement) and judge for yourself what it was that not only caused the infraction, but what
    enforcement's penalty for doing so actually was.

The only reason for keeping this "private" is not to shield the gamer, if that were the case then MS wouldn't have allowed. Proper Names to be displayed, but rather enforcement (Actually Microsoft) from any and all PUBLIC embarrassment.
  9. AmNeZiK BreizH Win User

banishment

For information about your ban and to see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to
    http://enforcement.xbox.com
    i already go to enforcement xbox, but i don't understand how it works
  10. CrazY1985 Win User

Banishment

The enforcement team isn't on the forums and they will not help you here.

More info on your ban can be found over at
    http://enforcement.xbox.com/
Thema:

Banishment

1. Banishment - Similar Threads - Banishment

2. how to banish

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to banish: hello I reported a player several times without having an answer of xbox I wanted to know how to ban the person 85f94b4e-c260-4112-b804-5d0ab70b321d
  3. combien de temps pour bannir les tricheurs ? *Mod Translation* How long to banish the cheats

in XBoX on Consoles
    combien de temps pour bannir les tricheurs ? *Mod Translation* How long to banish the cheats: Bonjour depuis un certains temps je trouve que le xbox live est devenu n"importe quoi... je m'explique depuis l’ajout de la fonction partage de xbox live les utilisateur on la possibilité de créer...
  4. Bannissement xbox live [Translation - Banish Xbox Live]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bannissement xbox live [Translation - Banish Xbox Live]: Bonjour pouvez vous annuler le bannissement sur mon compte xbox live [Mod Removed - Personal Information] [Translation - Hello can you cancel the ban on my Xbox Live account ]...
  5. Banish by mistake

in XBoX on Consoles
    Banish by mistake: Hello, I was banish by mistake, please can you disbanish me and give me the autorisation to talk again with my friend please ? Thank you very much. 617f9063-3b57-4480-b86a-ad5620de264b
  6. Banish by mistake

in XBoX on Consoles
    Banish by mistake: Hello, I was banish by mistake, please can you disbanish me and give me the autorisation to talk again with my friend please ? Thanks you very much. c074ef7e-4357-4f2e-8c11-7373bcec5761
  7. My xbox got banish cause of my brother account

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox got banish cause of my brother account: My xbox got baished cause of my brother actions and i want to play online dd8911da-de24-442e-a99a-fc46cc97b153