Banish by mistake

Discus and support Banish by mistake in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I was banish by mistake, please can you disbanish me and give me the autorisation to talk again with my friend please ? Thank you very much.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GoGoBarca20, Dec 30, 2017.

1. GoGoBarca20
    GoGoBarca20 Guest

Banish by mistake

Hello, I was banish by mistake, please can you disbanish me and give me the autorisation to talk again with my friend please ?

Thank you very much.

:)

GoGoBarca20, Dec 30, 2017
  2. Banish by mistake

Hi,

If you are referring to an Enforcement action, you will have to raise a Case review on https://enforcement.xbox.com/.

HP

HeadshotPenguin, Dec 30, 2017
  3. GoGoBarca20
    GoGoBarca20 Guest
    Banish by mistake

Hello, I was banish by mistake, please can you disbanish me and give me the autorisation to talk again with my friend please ?

Thanks you very much.

GoGoBarca20, Dec 30, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Banish by mistake

Smwutches, Dec 30, 2017
  5. Dadwhite
    Dadwhite Guest
    Sorry but no one on these forums have the ability to do anything with suspensions. You will have to contact the enforcement team through a case review process

Dadwhite, Nov 1, 2018
  6. HeadshotPenguin Win User

Banish by mistake

7. Smwutches Win User

Banish by mistake

For information about your ban and to see about submitting a case review, you'll need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com
  8. MattyMidway Win User

Banish by mistake

Hey there! Head on over to this link for Enforcement, sign in, click on the little orange gavel that will appear and it will take you to a complete Enforcement
    history of the account you are signed into just to be sure something didn't change.

Enforcement does not read the forums, nor do they have a direct way of being contacted via phone or email. That being said, sometimes, Enforcement will deem a suspension as being worthy of a review. If so, you will see a link called "Review" next to the
    current enforcement action. This is your only way to contact Enforcement directly to plead your case and possibly have the Enforcement action overturned.

Enforcement will also send you an email to the address that is linked to the Microsoft account with complete details of what the suspension/ban is for and for how long (Bans being permanent). You can read up on further details regarding the Enforcement
    team as well as the Code of Conduct via this link here, Enforcement Home.
  9. Dadwhite Win User

Banish by mistake

Sorry but no one on these forums have the ability to do anything with suspensions. You will have to contact the enforcement team through a case review process
  10. Fly Guy8791 Win User

Dark Souls multiplayer

The Black Separation Crystal CANNOT banish invaders.....

It is only there to banish friendly phantoms or send yourself home from being a phantom.

And yes it would defeat the purpose of the game because people would just banish the invader if they started losing the PVP battle.
Thema:

Banish by mistake

1. Banish by mistake - Similar Threads - Banish mistake

2. Mistake.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mistake.: One of my games gives me a fatal error and I need urgent help: Fatal error! Unhandled exception: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION read address 0x0000000000000b14 CL: 464086 0x00007ff672498c26...
  3. Mistake: An error occurred while processing your request. Reference...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mistake: An error occurred while processing your request. Reference...: An error occurred while processing your request. Reference #102.64f01202.1704365170.14873a5e What does this mean? Not on the phone, not on the PC does not work ce1ad579-0636-4548-aa0b-85e4eee4117a
  4. I by mistake unistall both HID game controller driver how do i unistall them back?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I by mistake unistall both HID game controller driver how do i unistall them back?: hey there as the title sugest i made quite a dumb mistake of unistalling both HID game controller drivers and i want to install them back im working on window 11 and would love and kind help the...
  5. Xbox gamertag mistake

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox gamertag mistake: I went to change my gamertag thinking that I was going to change my profile gamer tag and my in game gamer tag but when I purchased it and reset my account I saw that I only changed my in game...
  6. how to banish

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to banish: hello I reported a player several times without having an answer of xbox I wanted to know how to ban the person 85f94b4e-c260-4112-b804-5d0ab70b321d
  7. combien de temps pour bannir les tricheurs ? *Mod Translation* How long to banish the cheats

in XBoX on Consoles
    combien de temps pour bannir les tricheurs ? *Mod Translation* How long to banish the cheats: Bonjour depuis un certains temps je trouve que le xbox live est devenu n"importe quoi... je m'explique depuis l’ajout de la fonction partage de xbox live les utilisateur on la possibilité de créer...
  8. Bannissement xbox live [Translation - Banish Xbox Live]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bannissement xbox live [Translation - Banish Xbox Live]: Bonjour pouvez vous annuler le bannissement sur mon compte xbox live [Mod Removed - Personal Information] [Translation - Hello can you cancel the ban on my Xbox Live account ]...
  9. Banish by mistake

in XBoX on Consoles
    Banish by mistake: Hello, I was banish by mistake, please can you disbanish me and give me the autorisation to talk again with my friend please ? Thanks you very much. c074ef7e-4357-4f2e-8c11-7373bcec5761
  10. My xbox got banish cause of my brother account

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox got banish cause of my brother account: My xbox got baished cause of my brother actions and i want to play online dd8911da-de24-442e-a99a-fc46cc97b153