Bandwidth usage issue. Since may 31st my usage has not been accurate. I downloaded a game...

Discus and support Bandwidth usage issue. Since may 31st my usage has not been accurate. I downloaded a game... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/NFG-BaldingChad [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/NFG-BaldingChad, Sep 1, 2019.

1. Bandwidth usage issue. Since may 31st my usage has not been accurate. I downloaded a game...

/u/NFG-BaldingChad, Sep 1, 2019
  2. One SwiftKiller Win User

Downloading (Installing) GTA V, Stuck at 18%..

could you go to setting network bandwidth usage and tell me what your bandwidth usage has been like in the past 12 hours or since you starting downloading it
  3. Mister Beep Win User

What is this?!?!

Hey LadyJadey,

Thanks for posting, and sorry to see the high bandwidth usage! Has your Xbox One's data usage looked accurate after 5/31? This may have been a visual bug, and your Xbox One console most likely has not reached anywhere near 3,600 TB of data usage. The most
    reliable tool to check internet usage will be through your ISP. Any bandwidth usage your Xbox One console actually uses will reflect on the ISP side. I would not worry about your Xbox One console using that much data unless your ISP is reflecting the same
    amount of usage.

Hope this helps clear up the issue!
  4. The1337gamer Win User

how many gb would i use playing cod on live

Kind of a tricky question to answer accurately because data usage in online gaming can vary a lot. Hosting the match, having more players in the match, more people using voice chat will all raise the amount of data being downloaded/uploaded. If possible,
    the best thing to do is measure the bandwidth usage while gaming over a number of hours and then calculate an average per hour. I don't know how to measure bandwidth usage on an Xbox 360 though.
  5. Hoskayra Win User

Bandwith Usage Question

Hi Naviv, my name is Oskayra it is my pleasure to answer your question:

If you set the refresh period to 1 day, the Xbox Series X console will collect bandwidth usage data for 24 hours and then update it in the Settings panel. This will allow you to see how your bandwidth has been used over the previous day.

If you want to delete or reset your bandwidth usage for a month, follow these steps:

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Select Profile & System > Settings.
    3. Select System > Updates & Downloads.
    4. 4. Select Bandwidth Usage.
    5. 5. Select Reset.

This will clear all bandwidth usage data for the current month.

You can also clear or reset the bandwidth usage for a specific game or application. To do this, follow these steps:

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

2. Select My Games and Apps.

3. Select the game or application you want to delete or reset.

4. 4. Select More Options > Game Information.
    5. Scroll down to the "Bandwidth Usage" section and select Reset.

This will remove all bandwidth usage data for that game or application.

Regards, Oskayra
  6. Lord Bane74 Win User

Bandwith/Total Usage this period

Very interesting unless a recent update is no longer counting that as bandwidth usage on the Xbox One, and I'm not finding anything particularly detailing a change in Bandwidth counting.
    Got the same problem here (Italy). My bandwidth usage does not add up videos (amazon prime video) and even games download from gamepass. I downloaded Lego Worlds (4GB) just to try and my bandwidth usage shows only 236MB. Moreover, I'm installing latest RDR2
    patch and the download speed in the bandwidth usage page shows just a few kbit/s whilst shows the correct speed (tens of mbit/s) in the queue tab of my apps&games menu.
Thema:

Bandwidth usage issue. Since may 31st my usage has not been accurate. I downloaded a game...

1. Bandwidth usage issue. Since may 31st my usage has not been accurate. I downloaded a game... - Similar Threads - Bandwidth usage issue

2. Why is the Xbox App Download Limit Tied to the Windows Update Bandwidth Settings?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is the Xbox App Download Limit Tied to the Windows Update Bandwidth Settings?: This is a very tedious issue I have with the Xbox app. Why is the download limit tied to the Windows update bandwidth? The app should have its own download limits. This was an issue I spent ages...
  3. Xbox bandwidth usage shows 0B for all months since I bought it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox bandwidth usage shows 0B for all months since I bought it: [img] I’m using Xbox series X since the end of 2022. Today I opened Bandwidth usage from settings and noticed that Historical bandwidth usage for all period of time (last period is 31/05/2023 to...
  4. Bandwidth usage

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bandwidth usage: All I really ever do Is watch YouTube Amazon prime and Disney plus most days and play some games here and there and the few games like cloud game are fallout 76 and forza horizon 5 I just don't...
  5. How to set a bandwidth limit to download games on the Xbox App for Windows 11

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to set a bandwidth limit to download games on the Xbox App for Windows 11: I just bought the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and I want to install some games. The problem is that when I start downloading them the Xbox app uses all the bandwidth and I can't do anything else on...
  6. Not using all the bandwidth that it could use (uses 3/4mb of 30mb available)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not using all the bandwidth that it could use (uses 3/4mb of 30mb available): As the title says, the video quality is very bad, and it is because it is using a 10/100 that it has available. I don't know if there is any extra configuration, but I'm just using it as it comes....
  7. My Xbox one s has had a bandwidth of zero for the past two weeks and no games will load,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one s has had a bandwidth of zero for the past two weeks and no games will load,...: I have restarted, hard reset, and unplugged the Xbox so many times. Nothing will load and everything is slow. I was able to get the bandwidth of the 31st when everything started to slow down and...
  8. Limit bandwidth consumption for xbox games app downloads

in XBoX on Consoles
    Limit bandwidth consumption for xbox games app downloads: I'm trying to figure out how to put a bandwidth cap on any updates/downloads within the xbox app on PC. I know it uses delivery optimization service and currently have an absolute bandwidth limit...
  9. Does the new xbox series x use a lot more internet bandwidth than the xbox one x did?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does the new xbox series x use a lot more internet bandwidth than the xbox one x did?: My parents had to upgrade our home internet to unlimited bandwidth plan, just last week I traded in my older xbox for the xbox series x model, since than I had a few games to upgrade and one to...
  10. XBOX Series X network adapter possible either due to Failure or bandwidth capping....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX Series X network adapter possible either due to Failure or bandwidth capping....: Hi, I have already completed a gauntlet of troubleshooting, and I have isolated the issue to the XBOX Series X. As I read in other places I am able to see that users mostly are able to get close...