Bandai Namco Game Pass Issue

Discus and support Bandai Namco Game Pass Issue in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is there some Game or Content regional Availability issue in Game pass , As I live In INDIA , i am facing the issue - One Peace Pirate Warrior 4 was... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by B3sharma, Dec 13, 2021.

  1. B3sharma
    B3sharma Guest

    Bandai Namco Game Pass Issue


    Is there some Game or Content regional Availability issue in Game pass , As I live In INDIA , i am facing the issue -

    One Peace Pirate Warrior 4 was Included in The game pass on 8/12/21 , But due to some reason it was not showing in My Game pass List on the Console so i installed it remotely with Game Pass app from my Android Device but it didn't open , saying game not available or insert cd , so on ...


    Bandai Namco Game Pass Issue [​IMG]



    Bandai Namco Game Pass Issue [​IMG]


    As u see in the image One Piece game isnt showing the Game pass Tag .

    I tried resetting my Console , removing and readding my account but it didn't worked , this same Issue happens with Dragon Ball Z fighterZ .

    Even after i go to Microsoft store From My console , it says game not available.

    Note : Both the Games are from Bandai Namco .

    :)
     
    B3sharma, Dec 13, 2021
    #1
  2. Francia J. Win User

    Bandai Namco Game Pass Issue

    Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

    Some games are not available depending on your region and it depends with the game developer.
  3. B3sharma Win User

    Bandai Namco Game Pass Issue

    I got this issue solved just by Changing My region From India to United States. Hope this works for everyone .
  4. Stolichnaya Win User

    I'm unable to login to Xbox LIVE when I play Pac-Man Championship Edition DX for Windows 8

    FYI to all on this thread, I've been referred to Namco Bandai as this appears to be a specific issue with this game. Once I receive a reply from Namco Bandai, I will update everyone.
  5. Mister Beep Win User

    my darksouls 1 code

  6. Mister Beep Win User

    Dark Souls 1 Backwards Compatibility code missing numbers.

    Hey GunSmithie,

    The 22 character code is an issue that our friends at Namco Bandai requested to directly assist with. You can get a hold of them here:

    Feel free to keep us posted! :)
Thema:

Bandai Namco Game Pass Issue

Loading...
  1. Bandai Namco Game Pass Issue - Similar Threads - Bandai Namco Game

  2. ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?

    in XboX Insiders
    ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?: Easy, friends. I know I look like the kid who reminds the teacher to give us homework on Friday afternoon. This isn't about agreement or disagreement with the changes, either; its just about what...
  3. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  4. October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]

    in XboX Insiders
    October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 6, 2026 -...
  5. October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 -...
  6. no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??

    in XboX Insiders
    no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an...
  7. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  8. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  9. Namco Museum: Virtual Arcade download

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Namco Museum: Virtual Arcade download: I want to play this on my xbox one X, but I can't download it its not on the store? how can I play this? e0775dfe-b6cc-4f16-81a9-9c38279d42b7
  10. I cannot get Namco Museum 50 Anniversary (Xbox) to run on my Xbox 360.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot get Namco Museum 50 Anniversary (Xbox) to run on my Xbox 360.: To get a few things out of the way. 1. Yes its on the list. 2. Yes I have a 250GB HDD (Made by MS) 3. Yes I updated the system. (Although it gave me an E71 error upon start-up until I removed...