Ban?

Discus and support Ban? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was currently on a voice and text communication ban for 14 days for saying the word "****", and that was on October 6th. Here I am minding my own... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xxTank1038xx, Oct 9, 2017.

1. xxTank1038xx
    xxTank1038xx Guest

Ban?

I was currently on a voice and text communication ban for 14 days for saying the word "****", and that was on October 6th.

Here I am minding my own business with no headset nor text communication and on the 8th of October it said that now I was banned from multiplayer because of threatening messages or harassment? I cant harass anybody or threaten while I'm on a communications
    ban anyways. And clearly the word "****" is not harassing or threatening. WTH is going on? How can I get another ban for communicating while on a current communications ban!?!? I didn't do squat XBOX!!!!

This is getting a little ridiculous!!!!!

:)

xxTank1038xx, Oct 9, 2017
  2. Rock Band - Preview Thread

that text is written just after a paragraph on guitar hero 2

Captain Beaky, Oct 9, 2017
  3. Kieron
    Kieron Guest
    Rock Band - Preview Thread

Never considered it to be a prank seeing as it was posted here today. If it is an April fool's then I want 5 minutes of my life back.

Seriously.

Make a good game though. Bet somebody releases it!

Kieron, Oct 9, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Ban?

Investigations take time so suspensions are not generally issued the same day as the actions. Both suspensions could be for actions that took place weeks ago.

Smwutches, Oct 9, 2017
  5. xxTank1038xx
    xxTank1038xx Guest
    Ive never threatened nor harassed anybody on live. What a joke.

6. xxTank1038xx
    xxTank1038xx Guest
    Doubt it very much, I never usually talk or message anybody. Its usually just me and my son playing multiplayer and receiving non stop trash talk from players that are getting owned.

This doesn't surprise being how Micro$oft is such a liberal company.

7. It is possible to get additional suspensions on top of a current one - this means that the Xbox Enforcement team is reviewing multiple submitted reports against your account over any period of time (as Smwutches said, it could be from weeks before). It doesn't
    necessarily mean that the report against your account was submitted while
    your account's current suspension was active.

The only thing you can do is log on to http://enforcement.xbox.com, check your Enforcement history, and submit a case review as your appeal (if eligible).

There is unfortunately nothing else the forums can do for you (aside from redirect you to the Enforcement website), since the Enforcement team does not post here, and we do not have access to your account's records.

Internet Expert, Oct 9, 2017
  8. Ban?

Yeah, I just got off a xbox live Ban last week. I leave the state for the weekend, come back last night. Spend a couple hours on xbox, and I wake up to another ban. this time for a week.. So they just suspend a service you pay for, for a week with no explanation.
    And expect you to be all good with that. Its nonsense. They don't even have a number for you to call, but they can suspend your service. That's bad customer support, and bad business. period.

xMG Afronautz, Oct 9, 2017
  9. Did you just called Microsoft Liberals? Oh no, I know kids like you. You definitely talk mad crap online, you probably earned your ban lol.

xMG Afronautz, Nov 1, 2018
  10. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Why my xbox banned for no reason i was in game like always

Device band can't be lifted, if was a temporary ban the time of the ban needs to end if it's a permanent ban, it will remain banned
  11. iNb4 Ownage Win User

MS Points on a banned account?

No, once an account is banned, then it is banned. banned means banned. Sorry, but you shouldn't have broken the CoC/ToS.
  12. BeastBadshah Win User

I can't play multiplayer anymore

What happens if I've been banned?

Most bans occur because of unacceptable behavior or content, such as lewd player emblems. On the first offense, a player receives a temporary ban from using that feature. Subsequent offenses can lead to further temporary bans or even a permanent ban.

Banned players have limited access to the game based on the terms of their ban. Bans for hacking or using a modified console blocks access to all online features of the game. These types of bans are always permanent.

Will you reverse my ban?

Currently there is no appeal process for bans. To keep your online gameplay privileges in good standing, it’s best to immediately cease any unsociable behavior and wait out the ban.

How long will this ban last?

The length of bans vary on the type and number of offenses. This can be seen in the ban message that appears in game.
  13. kob1ru Win User

Random Account Ban Xbox Exploit

The ban isn’t a message ban it’s an “account” ban, with no information to follow the ban. This is just the only cause that makes sense to me.
  14. {Parity} Win User

Bans

There are different kinds of bans an account ban and a console ban. The account ban which a communication ban is will follow your account it is not tied to the console so yes it would follow you to the One.
Thema:

Ban?

1. Ban? - Similar Threads - Ban

2. My account was banned for naming a game mode in eafc 24, how is this allowed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account was banned for naming a game mode in eafc 24, how is this allowed?: So i was having a tit for tat with a guy over fifa saying he wouldnt beat me in a normal game mode but told him he only beat me in a game of ‘mystery ball’ in eafc 24, unfortunately that message...
  3. Banned?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned?: I got banned because someone I bought from xbox360 with modification used on the console I didn't do anything wrong I know it's not something you all can do about it but my question here why I got...
  4. Why do i keep getting banned?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do i keep getting banned?: Im putting ups lfg for fallout 76 trying to sell items from my in game vendors, and i keep getting banned for it, why? What is going on with yalls moderation. Ive been banned for 2 days on 3...
  5. I was wrongfully com banned please help?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I was wrongfully com banned please help?: so basically i got com banned for someone reporting an old message which i admit i did say, but recently around the end of march, i was com banned for over a year because of hate speech, and in...
  6. I AM BANNED FOR MAKING A CHAT ON GROUP CHAT PLZ SEE FORUMS MODS I WANT TO PLAY WITH MY TEAMATES

in XBoX on Windows
    I AM BANNED FOR MAKING A CHAT ON GROUP CHAT PLZ SEE FORUMS MODS I WANT TO PLAY WITH MY TEAMATES: I am banned for making a group post about my channel there was nothing offensive just my channel for xbox and twitch i tried to play with my brother but i couldent friend him also im banned from...
  7. How to see if an xbox one console is temporary banned or pernamently banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to see if an xbox one console is temporary banned or pernamently banned: I bought an xbox one s console and i had my friend giving me his account that has gamepass on it i played with it for about 2 weeks and it got banned. and i ask my other friend to give me his...
  8. Wrongful ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wrongful ban: This is the 2nd time I’ve been wrongfully banned for a profile picture why and it’s not nude or inapropriate in any way what so ever it’s getting old. b0e223ec-8f9d-4d79-ad82-d08077c230d4
  9. I cannot join parties after comm ban expires

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I cannot join parties after comm ban expires: I can’t join parties after my comm ban, I have an error whenever I try to join yet I can create my own, invite and earlier when I did to my friends I could then join parties but it would be...
  10. Why can’t kids get banned for not following community guidelines

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t kids get banned for not following community guidelines: My mate got into an argument with a kid, I intervened to get the kid to stop, the kid decided to call my mate a “bum buddy” i responded in a less appropriate manor which I admit wasn’t right, the...