Ban these trolls

Discus and support Ban these trolls in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Why are these trolls going around and reporting everyones post. They reported me, [Mod Removed] and alot of other peoples.I think they are just mad... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Alex Wilhelm - Moderator, May 8, 2018.

1. Ban these trolls

Why are these trolls going around and reporting everyones post. They reported me, [Mod Removed] and alot of other peoples.I think they are just mad that they will not get unbanned. If anyone knows who is doing this then please ask them to stop because I
    can't trace them down when reports are annoynomys. Thanks

:)

Alex Wilhelm - Moderator, May 8, 2018
  2. Reidzer N7
    Reidzer N7 Guest
    Another Complaint

There is no need to ban the Silver Accounts, just need to ban the trolls.

Reidzer N7, May 8, 2018
  3. Trolls and communication bans

Like posted in the by Crazy1985

The ONLY way to get a suspension lifted sooner would be by filing a case review at the enforcement teams website enforcement.xbox.com

The enforcement team does not use these forums

steeledwand7664, May 8, 2018
  4. bowski477
    bowski477 Guest

Ban these trolls

Please do not use the forums to call out other users. Thanks.

bowski477, May 8, 2018
  5. Shaggy2000 Win User

Trolling for Bans

Yeah. Great system....troll never gets banned, just person who calls them an anatomy name. Good job Microsoft...not really, that is sarcasm; please don't ban me for calling you out...
    Trolls would get banned if people like the OP reported them instead of losing their cool and responding to them.
  6. lbmtcu Win User

Trolling for Bans

Yeah. Great system....troll never gets banned, just person who calls them an anatomy name. Good job Microsoft...not really, that is sarcasm; please don't ban me for calling you out...
  7. Daft Badger Win User

Trolling for Bans

"I was just engaged by my first chat troll since Microsoft began implementing bans for foul language"

You do realise that the enforcement team have been suspending people for using foul language for several years?

It's not something new.
  8. JerrminRangwani Win User

Trolling for Bans

Block, report, move on. Never feed the trolls, nor take their bait. 😀
    Exactly, easy breezy isn't it lol
  9. xJCplDxSHESHO Win User

Trolling and bans

I had a similar experience in Cod ("something strange in these games"). He insulted me, I returned the insult and since I was in a group I received everyone's report and they banned me for a week, then I wanted to see if he also received a ban, but the
    message never came from xbox.
    From that moment I knew that it only remains to inform and wait for those people to be punished.
Thema:

Ban these trolls

1. Ban these trolls - Similar Threads - Ban trolls

2. Why won't xbox tell people why their xbox got banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't xbox tell people why their xbox got banned: I have a friend who bought a fairly new xbox from Walmart in December 2023 now to ad some context this guy is stupid he doesn't know jack about software and how to hack program and tamper. He was...
  3. I bought xbox series x 2 days ago and I got to know about a banned on the console.pls I...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought xbox series x 2 days ago and I got to know about a banned on the console.pls I...: [Mod removed] Seriel number of the console .SN:(Mod Removed) 29138814-07da-40fa-8363-bc6ff1e74832
  4. Please help me. I don’t know what to do. My account banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help me. I don’t know what to do. My account banned: Hello. Please help me. I got my only account banned. I have serious health problems and I don't have many joys in life other than playing my xbox. no friends no girlfriend. I am depressed. The...
  5. My account was banned for naming a game mode in eafc 24, how is this allowed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account was banned for naming a game mode in eafc 24, how is this allowed?: So i was having a tit for tat with a guy over fifa saying he wouldnt beat me in a normal game mode but told him he only beat me in a game of ‘mystery ball’ in eafc 24, unfortunately that message...
  6. Banned?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned?: I got banned because someone I bought from xbox360 with modification used on the console I didn't do anything wrong I know it's not something you all can do about it but my question here why I got...
  7. Why do i keep getting banned?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do i keep getting banned?: Im putting ups lfg for fallout 76 trying to sell items from my in game vendors, and i keep getting banned for it, why? What is going on with yalls moderation. Ive been banned for 2 days on 3...
  8. I was wrongfully com banned please help?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I was wrongfully com banned please help?: so basically i got com banned for someone reporting an old message which i admit i did say, but recently around the end of march, i was com banned for over a year because of hate speech, and in...
  9. I AM BANNED FOR MAKING A CHAT ON GROUP CHAT PLZ SEE FORUMS MODS I WANT TO PLAY WITH MY TEAMATES

in XBoX on Windows
    I AM BANNED FOR MAKING A CHAT ON GROUP CHAT PLZ SEE FORUMS MODS I WANT TO PLAY WITH MY TEAMATES: I am banned for making a group post about my channel there was nothing offensive just my channel for xbox and twitch i tried to play with my brother but i couldent friend him also im banned from...
  10. How to see if an xbox one console is temporary banned or pernamently banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to see if an xbox one console is temporary banned or pernamently banned: I bought an xbox one s console and i had my friend giving me his account that has gamepass on it i played with it for about 2 weeks and it got banned. and i ask my other friend to give me his...