Ban, Suspension, Unable to communicate with friends

Discus and support Ban, Suspension, Unable to communicate with friends in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello everyone, For those who are asking where to go if their account is banned or suspended, never ever contact support as per they cannot do... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NanikaRyou, Dec 17, 2017.

1. NanikaRyou
    NanikaRyou Guest

Hello everyone,

For those who are asking where to go if their account is banned or suspended, never ever contact support as per they cannot do anything about it. Go to
    Enforcement.xbox.com in there you can file a case review if you think you shouldn't be banned or suspended.

PS. if your account is banned, once you sign-in to your console a message will pop-up and tell you that you're banned or what and to "Not Contact Support"

:)

NanikaRyou, Dec 17, 2017
  2. TheMotoXer
    TheMotoXer Guest
    Xbox Suspension not Lifted???

i had two suspensions both of which expired today and I still cant communicate with players. I am also unable to use any of my other accounts to communicate. I checked enforcement history and I have no suspensions in progress...

TheMotoXer, Dec 17, 2017
  3. You gave more time than you were supposed too. I'm still banned.

"If your suspension is up and you still cannot communicate try removing the account from the console, doing a hard reset, and then re-adding the account."

This method did not work and I'm still unable to communicate. I've already served my two week temporary ban so why am I still banned? This is ridiculous. I want Enforcement teams number.

Forest II S021, Dec 17, 2017
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

There's already a sticky thread at the top of this page that tells you this & all about xbox live enforcement.

No one takes any notice of that so they wont take any notice of your thread.

For some reason the majority of people don't bother reading things on these forums before posting.

People will still contact support & support will still send them to the forums.

Daft Badger, Dec 17, 2017
  5. Daft Badger Win User

There's already a sticky thread at the top of this page that tells you this & all about xbox live enforcement.

No one takes any notice of that so they wont take any notice of your thread.

For some reason the majority of people don't bother reading things on these forums before posting.

People will still contact support & support will still send them to the forums.
  6. Why Fohcus Win User

Account Suspension

I was communication banned until the 7/31/2017.. that suspension is way overdue , and should have been 'lifted' but I still can't communicate with people/friends , and I don't have a current suspension or anything like that, is there any way this can be
    fixed ?
  7. Forest II S021 Win User

You gave more time than you were supposed too. I'm still banned.

"If your suspension is up and you still cannot communicate try removing the account from the console, doing a hard reset, and then re-adding the account."

This method did not work and I'm still unable to communicate. I've already served my two week temporary ban so why am I still banned? This is ridiculous. I want Enforcement teams number.
  8. Daft Badger Win User

Pfp ban

To actually answer your question,profile picture bans/suspensions are classed as communication bans/suspensions which would be why you can't talk to anyone while the ban/suspension is active.
  9. Njal the Blue Win User

Console suspension,

if it is a communication suspension, they can take a while to show up on the Enforcement site. If it is a console ban/suspension then they don't show up. It is probably an accumalation of communication suspensions that has lead to a console ban and he
    has probably sworn at somebody again.
Thema:

1. Ban, Suspension, Unable to communicate with friends - Similar Threads - Ban Suspension Unable

2. How do I appeal a ban if there are no active suspensions or enforcement history on my account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I appeal a ban if there are no active suspensions or enforcement history on my account?: I can't contact support because the account is banned but there is no enforcement on the account so I can't contact through that either [img] ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Accessibility /...
  3. My console has been banned but i have no active suspensions

in XBoX on Consoles
    My console has been banned but i have no active suspensions: My xbox has been banned from the network but when i visit the enforcement there is no active suspensions can someone help 876af340-806a-4ee9-bd15-dfe5b9520d35
  4. Banned without any previous or active suspensions

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned without any previous or active suspensions: I logged on to my old account just to see that I was banned without reason, I have no active or previous suspensions, and 0 strikes. [img] 3d2d1e0f-b6a3-4311-93bc-d8eaebdbddee
  5. Is there anyway i can get my suspension lowerd im on winter break and banned untill January

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there anyway i can get my suspension lowerd im on winter break and banned untill January: Ive been banned since the first by the way. 3b36c371-7a8c-42d8-8125-6bcb62cbdf2e
  6. I got console banned about 77 days ago and idk what i did yes i got a few suspensions with...

in XBoX on Windows
    I got console banned about 77 days ago and idk what i did yes i got a few suspensions with...: I really wanna get unbanned I've done nothing wrong i think this console ban may be a mistake and i only want a response on how to fix this or remove this ban because my kids play on it and there...
  7. What is the difference between a permanent ban and a permanent suspension.

in XBoX Accessibility
    What is the difference between a permanent ban and a permanent suspension.: What is the difference between a permanent ban and a permanent suspension???? 015494a1-700e-4fb3-8516-f8c9a8c6c427
  8. My xbox account which has no suspension history has been banned for 15 days due to account...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox account which has no suspension history has been banned for 15 days due to account...: My xbox account which has no suspension has been banned for 15 days due to account violation i have 0 details on this acount violation and xbox denied my appeal with 0 information ....
  9. I got 5 prior suspensions on my xbox am i gonna get banned after next one

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got 5 prior suspensions on my xbox am i gonna get banned after next one: I got 5 suspensions on past/prior am I going to get banned after next one? e4a6fcb7-48df-495c-b524-1afe84001a70
  10. Permanent ban while having a normal suspension

in XBoX Accessibility
    Permanent ban while having a normal suspension: May14 2023 I was playing normally having a normal suspension right but I left came back like two hours later and I got permanently banned I was confused so I want a response and my Xbox account...