Ban review, please I'm on my knees I lost all of my memories... I'm so sorry.

Discus and support Ban review, please I'm on my knees I lost all of my memories... I'm so sorry. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I was get banned for have argued with the developers, about a random dude [mod removed], that ping my location and share it in the Sea of Thieves... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by LazyEyeLou, Jan 9, 2023.

1. LazyEyeLou
    LazyEyeLou Guest

I was get banned for have argued with the developers, about a random dude [mod removed], that ping my location and share it in the Sea of Thieves Insider text chat, I mean, my precise home location, and share it in the text chat. so, i literally get mad, because I was scared too. I was scared as hell so I insulted him (wrong thing) 'cause I don't know how to reply him, after him stop answer to my questions (How do you know where I live?).
    I brought the fact to the attention of Rare and Microsoft, but they said to me "That's impossible, no one can ping you through, Sea of Thieves Insider", and then suspended me for 14 days, for having insulted a player, A player who threatened me, and know where I live. So, I get very mad, and I insult (very very very wrong thing, I'm so sorry) the developers too for give me a suspension instead of protecting my personal information. I was so scared, my thoughts were only on how he knew where I live.
    Then, the next day, the new Microsoft team email, informed me that my account has been banned. My heart broke into a thousand pieces, Sea of Thieves was my life, all the moments, the shipmates, and the emotion that game gave me, now they are only distant memories, which become dusty like furniture in an abandoned house. How I miss those days.

I'm asking you please, review my case, not only for me, but for [mod removed], because he's still online, and that's not right, I lost it all, he win agaist the laws of privacy of this community. I think that's not right.
    I want to get back, I want to rewind. I want to apologize.

:)

LazyEyeLou, Jan 9, 2023
  2. Nursemorph Win User

3. Tezzerrific Win User

also your IP address is public, anybody can have this, there is no law preventing anyone from obtaining your IP, your IP will only show the country and area you are from not your street or address.
  4. lal05890 Win User

What I must to do with my profile?

The profile wasn't banned, the console was the banned, I'm asking how I must to sign in with my new console, with the profile that I kept in my USB memory, or if I must recover the profile from Xbox Live and lost the progress that I got while the console
    were banned
  5. Dérek Augusto Win User

Permanent banned account

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Mr.Dylan, Unfortunately there is no way to transfer your games from the banned account to the new account, friend :/

Really all purchases are lost, if the account received a permanent ban, I'm sorry about that.
  6. Smwutches Win User

I'm sorry

The enforcement team does not use the forums. To see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com
Thema:

1. Ban review, please I'm on my knees I lost all of my memories... I'm so sorry. - Similar Threads - Ban review please

2. How to get a human to review a ban?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to get a human to review a ban?: How do I report someone if they message me kys but seperate into 3,one letter messages because Xbox sends me a message saying the report cannot be acted on (probably ai that can’t see the seperate...
  3. Got banned for no reason and cant get a case review for it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Got banned for no reason and cant get a case review for it?: Got banned for this “Its can be a 2v1 if you want your mate on your team he seems chill” And i cant get this appealed can anyone explain why or what i did wrong 3fadc7e0-43d7-4591-aec2-2fbb732a9344
  4. I am permanently banned and cant opt in for a case review. How else can I ask for a case...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am permanently banned and cant opt in for a case review. How else can I ask for a case...: [img] I was banned about a decade or more ago, and I had quite a few purchases on the account. I think ive done the time, is there anyway to submit a case review?...
  5. No Ban Reason And No Case Review Option

in XBoX Accessibility
    No Ban Reason And No Case Review Option: i have been banned on xbox when i sign into http://enforcement.xbox.com there is nothing showing up for a reason and when i go onto the case review part there is no place to actually start one i...
  6. I recieved a Permanent Ban but can't submit a case review

in XBoX Accessibility
    I recieved a Permanent Ban but can't submit a case review: Hi Xbox community, about a month ago I received a permanent ban for my Gamerpic (a normal picture of me and my friends). I was very surprised when I logged into Xbox enforcement history and saw...
  7. I have received a permanent ban because of my profile picture. The case review was denied....

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have received a permanent ban because of my profile picture. The case review was denied....: The first ban I got was very random and came out of no where. I submitted a case review but got denied with no explanation. After I waited the ban out I went to change my profile picture and when...
  8. Who can I contact to resolve a false ban? The case review system has never been worth its...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Who can I contact to resolve a false ban? The case review system has never been worth its...: I guess I have to put something here db304e72-42e1-42bc-9e0c-f9ae4fb4e658
  9. I need to talk to someone about the case review about a permanent Xbox ban as my son has...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to talk to someone about the case review about a permanent Xbox ban as my son has...: My son was banned permantley on a Xbox and he said a couple things to a couple players but he has tourettes and he was going through a bad time and i thought the family safety was set up correct...
  10. Why ban communication for xbox profile pic? How long does review take?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why ban communication for xbox profile pic? How long does review take?: My profile pic was of porky the pig but yet still got banned for 3 days? How long does it take them to review the case? ea8bbdeb-dec0-4009-bdd2-e97418e94e0a