Ban is lifted but is still saying I can't send messages and Privacy settings are preventing ...

Discus and support Ban is lifted but is still saying I can't send messages and Privacy settings are preventing ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i got my ban lifted on the 22nd of october and the 24th i am now able to play online, however I cant send messages or chat in parties. Please help... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Federal Wap, Oct 26, 2017.

1. Federal Wap
    Federal Wap Guest

Ban is lifted but is still saying I can't send messages and Privacy settings are preventing ...

i got my ban lifted on the 22nd of october and the 24th i am now able to play online, however I cant send messages or chat in parties. Please help with this issue. Thanks in advance

:)

Federal Wap, Oct 26, 2017
  2. Xbox Enforcement Team

Xbox Enforcement Team : Something Is Wrong With My Account : My Ban Was Currently Lifted 2 Days Ago but I'm Still Getting Messages Like This When I Join Parties :

"Your Privacy Settings Prevent Chat With Some People"

When I Try to send Messages I Get This Message:

"Because of your past behavior you can't send Messages"

I Can't Talk on my Activity Feed or Share Content but I'm Allowed to play online with Others

Once Again my Ban has been lifted for 2 days : Please Contact Me : GT @R2R LL LoYaL LL

Phone Number - [Mod Removed]

KTG ll LoYaL ll, Oct 26, 2017
  3. KingKobeXXIV
    KingKobeXXIV Guest
    my communication ban was lifted 2 days ago but i'm still not allowed to send messages/chat in party

i received a communicated ban for 2 weeks and it was "lifted" 2 days ago but whenever i try to send a message it tells me that because of my past behavior i can't, and when i try to start a party it says "your privacy settings prevent chat with some people"
    when my privacy for communicated is for everyone

help

KingKobeXXIV, Oct 26, 2017
  4. Dadwhite
    Dadwhite Guest

First check the enforcement site to verify that all suspensions are really over: https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US

If all suspensions are expired, and you are therefore clear, try the following steps:

1. Remove your account from the Xbox.
    2. Give your Xbox a power cycle.
    3. Add your account back into the Xbox.
    4. Attempt to use the social features now.

Dadwhite, Oct 26, 2017
  5. Federal Wap
    Federal Wap Guest
    it’s still saying the same thing and I’ve done everything I can think of It’s getting aggravating

Federal Wap, Nov 1, 2018
  6. Federal Wap Win User

Ban is lifted but is still saying I can't send messages and Privacy settings are preventing chat

First check the enforcement site to verify that all suspensions are really over: https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US

If all suspensions are expired, and you are therefore clear, try the following steps:

it’s still saying the same thing and I’ve done everything I can think of It’s getting aggravating
  7. Dadwhite Win User

Ban is lifted but is still saying I can't send messages and Privacy settings are preventing chat

8. Jurassic Rival Win User

I've been console banned and it does not say on my enforcment.xbox.com page

I've come across a similar problem. I got unbanned last night from a 2 week suspension, I can join parties, but it says "Privacy settings prevent chat with some people" when they're set to adult, and I still can't send messages even after the ban had been
    lifted. It's even affecting my little brothers account too. Are you at all experiencing what I'm going through?
  9. Queen Elias Win User

Xbox One Stereo Headset Mic Stopped Working After Newest Update

I have the error on top of my profile in party that says my privacy settings may prevent chat with some other people. I was banned recently but it was lifted days ago and whenever I try to message someone it gives me the error, but if I message someone on
    xbox.com it works perfectly. Something is wrong!! Please help.
  10. Geth Win User

I can’t send messages on my Xbox 1s

If you are receiving a message about privacy settings when attempting to send a message it could be a communication ban.
Thema:

1. Ban is lifted but is still saying I can't send messages and Privacy settings are preventing ... - Similar Threads - Ban lifted still

2. How do I get my bans lifted if someone else has been signing into my account and purposely...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get my bans lifted if someone else has been signing into my account and purposely...: I gave my account information to my ex because we used to play games together and I shared mine with him. Lately he’s been logging onto my account and saying things to his friends account which...
  3. Why is my communication ban not lifted a week after it was supposed to end

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is my communication ban not lifted a week after it was supposed to end: I got banned on january 9 until the 24 from communication and a week later i still cant start a party or join any along with not being able to add people on certain games and voice chat being...
  4. Is there still any way to get this unfair year long ban lifted?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there still any way to get this unfair year long ban lifted?: Yesterday I received a year long ban that originally started out as a 2 day ban and all my appeals were denied because someone decided to spam report my account for saying the n word not the hard...
  5. Can I lift a permanently Banned Xbox Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I lift a permanently Banned Xbox Account: Hello, Microsoft Assistant. My microsoft account “Tree Baggins” was banned about a year or two ago, I was wondering if there was anyway I could grant access to the account again. I have learnt...
  6. I need help reversing/lifting a console ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help reversing/lifting a console ban: I just turned on my xbox one day to play a game and it said I was banned I didn't violate any rules or terms of service so I need help thanks to anyone that does 14ae4322-7cab-4092-a6db-80a7222e1830
  7. By any chance could I have my ban lifted someone had gone on my account and tried to put it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    By any chance could I have my ban lifted someone had gone on my account and tried to put it...: I was playing gta and I got logged out of my account randomly and when I finally got back In to it I had been banned from messaging and voice chat for something so I presume some one trued hacking...
  8. My main account was banned for someone else's actions can I have the account ban lifted by...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My main account was banned for someone else's actions can I have the account ban lifted by...: My account xMidnightLove was banned on 7/9/2023 3:15 PM from someone else's actions 23c4ceda-2a00-47de-8c24-77cbfcd4e71b
  9. How do I lift a false console ban?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I lift a false console ban?: On April 6, 2023, my Xbox Series X was banned off the Xbox servers. Earlier that day, I was playing Slime Rancher 2 out of boredom. I turned off my console for a few hours due to some errands to...
  10. Hi was was banned for saying no goofies on looking for group please help lift ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi was was banned for saying no goofies on looking for group please help lift ban: Please lift ban I didn’t go against code d2a037ad-37f1-4b28-b829-b0cff252bc14