Ban has now finished and still unable to play online

Discus and support Ban has now finished and still unable to play online in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Ban has now finished and still unable to play online, my ban was suppose to end 15/10/17 at 3:34am BST it still not allowing me to play any online... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BatMaN I RM, Oct 14, 2017.

1. BatMaN I RM
    BatMaN I RM Guest

Ban has now finished and still unable to play online, my ban was suppose to end 15/10/17 at 3:34am BST it still not allowing me to play any online games?

:)

BatMaN I RM, Oct 14, 2017
  2. Dempy215
    Dempy215 Guest
    Unbanned but still can't communicate

I had a two week ban preventing me from communicating or playing online and the ban has finished and i can play online but i still cannot message anyone or talk in parties? How can i fix this?

Dempy215, Oct 15, 2017
  3. SirChewzAlot
    SirChewzAlot Guest
    Finished comms ban still banned

Hello I got a communication ban on the 23 June 2017 for two weeks I finished the ban last Friday and still I'm unable to message or party party chat with friends which leaves the whole point of multiplayer useless is there way I could get compensation for
    the loss of real Xbox live and reinstating my comms as I've finished the ban

SirChewzAlot, Oct 15, 2017
  4. onyxishere Win User

Preview Program update, bricked console

Sorry to hear you're having a problem. However, if your console was banned in 2012 and yet, you were still using it online then it is possible the console has been modded in an attempt to circumvent the ban.

As you stated the console was banned this does seem to be the issue here and, as such, we are unable to assist you.
  5. Rallicore Win User

I got temp banned

also it said i was communication banned, but im completely unable to play online
  6. ShupDogg Win User

Blast out of Moon gate.

This has disapeared from my rewards both online and on xbox one app. How can we finish if we are unable to get to it?
  7. GoNa bE sTeEzY Win User

Comm ban has finished but I'm still banned Why?

I'm also having the same issue
  8. ThatxWhitexNerd Win User

Comm ban has finished but I'm still banned Why?

same problem here bud has yours been fixed yet?
Thema:

1. Ban has now finished and still unable to play online - Similar Threads - Ban has finished

2. Who can I contact to resolve a false ban? The case review system has never been worth its...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Who can I contact to resolve a false ban? The case review system has never been worth its...: I guess I have to put something here db304e72-42e1-42bc-9e0c-f9ae4fb4e658
  3. I need to talk to someone about the case review about a permanent Xbox ban as my son has...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to talk to someone about the case review about a permanent Xbox ban as my son has...: My son was banned permantley on a Xbox and he said a couple things to a couple players but he has tourettes and he was going through a bad time and i thought the family safety was set up correct...
  4. Why my console has banned? Please help me!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why my console has banned? Please help me!: Hello, I bought a game pass ultimate from some Web site and when I used it my console has banned. I did nothing wrong can you help me? Why my Xbox has banned? 3413b6e8-9c7b-44a8-a63e-1ae46f2f734d
  5. Why was I message banned for telling a hacker they messed up? This has happened once before...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why was I message banned for telling a hacker they messed up? This has happened once before...: [img] [mod removed] I can’t even contact a human to appeal this, just like the last time. But this time i’m seriously upset at this! Robots can’t understand every situation....
  6. Communication ban has finished yet I still cannot chat with other players.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Communication ban has finished yet I still cannot chat with other players.: My comms. Ban was up yesterday and I've checked the enforcement page however, when playing games online I still can't talk to other players. I've also been looking up for answers to solve this...
  7. Comm ban has finished but I'm still banned Why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Comm ban has finished but I'm still banned Why?: hello I'm new to all this but my account was recently banned from comms and harassment or what ever now I'm a gamer and as a gamer I take things seriously and rage a lot when I do rubbish comes...
  8. my ban has finished but i stil cam massage but still go on games fix this

in XBoX on Consoles
    my ban has finished but i stil cam massage but still go on games fix this: my ban has finished but i cant massage its bean 16days its a 14day ban fix it e4316e75-f943-413b-ae84-3ff885ef6fe9
  9. I've still got suspensions but my ban has already finished can i get it removed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've still got suspensions but my ban has already finished can i get it removed?: i recently revived a ban on my account for communications for 14 days, then a couple of days later i got another ban saying i can no longer use live i.e online games e.g overwatch and destiny. on...
  10. my ban has finished where I cant talk and message 10 mins ago and it still says I'm still ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my ban has finished where I cant talk and message 10 mins ago and it still says I'm still ...: my account still says I'm banned from talking but I'm not it finished 10 mins ago. ca2bcd0b-9095-46fa-b9b5-3bdfef00575b