Ban Gamertag release

Discus and support Ban Gamertag release in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi there, A very long time ago, I got one of my account banned for some random reason and got used to it. Recently I deleted the whole Microsoft... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Caim Alhambra, Feb 8, 2018.

1. Ban Gamertag release

Hi there,

A very long time ago, I got one of my account banned for some random reason and got used to it. Recently I deleted the whole Microsoft account because I didn't have any use of it anymore and hoped that it also would make the old gamertag available again.
    As the account doesn't exist anymore, is there a way to get that gamertag realeased so I can create a new account with the same name ?

Thanks in advance for your answers, cordially.

:)

Caim Alhambra, Feb 8, 2018
  2. Will i get banned using this gamertag?

I'd ban you

I'd ban you hard

FakeUmentaries, Feb 8, 2018
  3. SatlaHarfa
    SatlaHarfa Guest
    Will i get banned using this gamertag?

I have the gamertag "JHAD EL SALIM" on my xbox one for about 2 months now. I saw a tweet from gamespot that someone got banned on psn for using the gamertag iJihad. Will i get banned on xbox? Please let me know because if i will get banned i want to tell to microsoft that will let me change the gamertag for free again

SatlaHarfa, Feb 8, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Ban Gamertag release

There is no way to request a gamertag to be freed up.

Smwutches, Feb 8, 2018
  5. IceStorm III Win User

Original Xbox Gamertags

And doing that results in a banned gamertag (gamertags cannot be sold), so there was no real point to releasing tags. Banned tags are never removed from the system, same as gamertags that are abandoned. Why bother releasing them?
  6. Smwutches Win User

Ban Gamertag release

There is no way to request a gamertag to be freed up.
  7. IceStorm III Win User

Gamertag Changing problem

Banned gamertags are not removed from the system.

Microsoft stoped releasing dormant gamertags when it was found people were registering them, then selling them on eBay.

There is no way for you to obtain a banned or dormant gamertag.
  8. User 9242019 Win User

RE-RELEASE BANNED GAMERTAGS

What's the point? The tags were banned for a reason and if the reason still exists the ban still exists. I never understood the point of wanting to reclaim an old tag in any case.
  9. JerrminRangwani Win User

RE-RELEASE BANNED GAMERTAGS

Hi! MS won't allowed banned GT's to be re-use ever again as that is the point of getting perma banned.
Thema:

Ban Gamertag release

1. Ban Gamertag release - Similar Threads - Ban Gamertag release

2. Kathy please help with disruptive behavior ban. It's my gamertag...phayghat people ay it as...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Kathy please help with disruptive behavior ban. It's my gamertag...phayghat people ay it as...: My disruptive behavior ban is driving me insane my gamertag sounds like the word (mod removed) but it is not it is Faja /gamertag phayghat every time someone says it in the game it comes up on my...
  3. Old banned gamertag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Old banned gamertag: I had an old gamertag that was [Mod removed]. It was a play on words and meant nothing by it(My stepfather is Jewish and raised me from 4 years old and I'm now in my thirties). I couldn't get it...
  4. Do they ban accounts that duplicated gamertags

in XBoX Accessibility
    Do they ban accounts that duplicated gamertags: My gamertag was duplicated and now my friends or anyone can’t even search my gamertag up 3e23fa9e-107f-4320-8fc3-e83417a33791
  5. Sappho banned from gamertags?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Sappho banned from gamertags?: I’m trying to change my gamertag, but multiple words relating to being a lesbian or sapphic are banned, including sapphic itself. Sappho, sapphic, and butch are all non-derogatory words but none...
  6. So I received a 8 day ban for messaging someone about their gamertag on Xbox his Gamertag...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So I received a 8 day ban for messaging someone about their gamertag on Xbox his Gamertag...: I received a 8 day ban for messaging a Xbox Live user asking why his friend and him repeatedly held me and my teammates in spawn on HALO, not giving us a chance to defend ourselves the Gamertag of...
  7. Forza Horizon 5 online feature locked, gamertag ban.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 online feature locked, gamertag ban.: Hi, this morning when trying to connect to the online feature in FH5. i got a message - your gamertag has been banned from this feature. i tried to access the Forza Ban info page but it leeps...
  8. Account prem ban: gamertag Mme

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account prem ban: gamertag Mme: I didn't do it I would like to give more info on my side of the story, was only able to do 1000 letters before I was cut off. I was not approved due to how severe the account tampering was.. I...
  9. Account gamertag ban and is unable to be appealed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account gamertag ban and is unable to be appealed: My gamertag was banned in may and it was obamashotdog, and it said the ban was due to it being inappropriate. I do not see the reason why it could be interpreted as such. I read it as obamas hot...
  10. Xbox enforcement gamertag ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox enforcement gamertag ban: my gamertag was : [mod removed] my xbox generated gamertag : SillyKitten8927 I made the gamertag as a joke and In no way was it made to offend anyone. is it possible for it to be overturned or I...